对不起
I’m sorry.
真的
Really.
晚安
Good night.
嘿 娜丁
Hey, Nadine.
-晚安 -晚安
Good night. Good night.

Hey.

Hey.
你起得挺早的
You’re up early.
是啊 我 我有事要做
Uh, yeah. I, um– I got a thing to go to.
是嘛
Yeah.
玩得开心点
Well, have a good day.
你也是 玩得
You as well. Have a–
玩得开心点 你们都是
have a good day, both of you.
好好玩
A great day.
谢谢
Thank you.
我晚点能打电♥话♥给你吗
can I call you later?
好啊
Okay.
-感觉很好 -嗯哼
That was good. Mm-hmm.
-对吧 -真的很好
Right? That was so good.
我好想她
I miss her.
娜丁
Nadine?
请坐好 放轻松 好好欣赏电影
Sit back, relax and get ready to enjoy the films.
请关机
Oh. Turn off your cell phone, please.
不好意思 谢谢
Excuse me. Thanks.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
真的很棒 对吧 让我们接着欣赏下一部电影
Really something, wasn’t it? Let’s keep things going.
我们的下一部入选电影 女士们先生们 是来埃文·金
Our next entry, ladies and gentlemen, comes from erwin Kim–
-哇哦 -来自
whoo! Of–
谢谢 来自莱克伍德高中的埃文·金
thank you. Of lakewood high.
金先生 你想要
Mr. Kim, would you like to
出来跟观众们介绍下你的电影吗
come out and say a few words about your film?
掌声欢迎
Come on.
大家好 谢谢各位来看电影
Hello. Thank you for coming.
希望你们喜欢这部 呃
Uh, hope you enjoy this, uh–
我的 呃
my, uh–
您拿着 谢谢
you can just take this. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
接下来让我们欣赏
Um, well, here it is.
金先生的电影
Mr. Kim’s film.
很久以前有个星球叫做没土星
Once upon a time on a planet called Not Saturn…
在外星高中
At alien planet high school…
有一个外星青少年为爱所惑
There was an alien adolescent who was struck by love.
给你花
Hmm?
花花还给你 拒绝你
Mm-mmm. Mm.
-给你一束花 -还是拒绝你
Mm-hmm? Mm-mmm.
-给你一树花 -就知道送花 送花 送花 滚
Mm-hmm. Mm-mmm, mm-mmm, mm.
好怕怕啊
Mm.
帮我个忙吧
Huh?
好吧
Hmm.
-花花 -花啊
-Oh. -Aw.
哎呦 我去
Uh-oh.
哎呦
Oh.
太迟了
Too late.
泳池派对
Pool party.
埃文
Erwin.
真的
That…
哇哦
Wow.
我是说 没那么夸张吧
Well, I mean, I wouldn’t go that far.
-不是 真的很棒 -也还好啦
No. It was amazing. Really. It was all right.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
还有
And, uh–
我明白电影的意思
I got the message.
好吗 我知道 我知道女主角就是我
All right? I know– I know she’s me.
但我已经知道你有多好了
But I already figured out how great you are.
你真的太好了
You’re so fucking great.
你就像是我认识的最好的人
You’re, like, the best person I know.
怎么了 有什么不对吗
What? Are– what’s wrong?
那部电影讲的不是你
Um, the film wasn’t about you.
天呐
Oh, god.
糟糕
Shoot.
我想可能是因为发型啦
I just thought maybe because the hair and,
还有那双很酷的鞋子
like, the cool shoes that–
我居然是那种自以为是的人
Wow. I’m one of those people that thinks everything’s about them.
我逗你玩的
I’m just messing with you.
对 我逗你玩的 是个圈套
Yeah, I’m just messing with you. I set that up.
-你个笨蛋 -是啊
You shithead. Yes!
感觉太棒了 你终于紧张了一次
That felt pretty good. You being nervous for once,
我就这么站着 闻着我的花儿
and I’m just over here just sniffing my flowers.
我好讨厌你哦
I hate you so much.
你有空逛逛吗
You free to hang?
是的 我有空
Yeah, I am.
-全部时间都等着你来约 -很好
Cleared my whole schedule for you. Oh, good.
来吧 跟大家打声招呼
Come on. Let’s say hi to some people.
伙计 真的太棒了 干得好
Dude, that was so good. Good job.
-伙计们 这是娜丁 -嗨
Guys, this is Nadine. Hi.
-大家好 -挺好的 你好吗
How’s it going? Good. How are you?
还好 刚刚那电影好棒啊 难以忘怀 太棒了
Okay. That was so good. I just can’t get over it. It was amazing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!