You won’t hurt him.
谢谢
Thank you.
我来抱他出来吧
Shall we take him out?
现在
Now.
你很专业
You’re an expert.
睫毛浓密如羽毛 像你
Eyelashes like feathers. Like yours.
克利克上尉 警♥察♥ 开门
Captain Killick, it’s the police. Open up.
哦 天
Oh, God.
这样来摆脱我 是吗? 威廉姆
One way to get rid of me, eh? William.
我爱你
I love you.

Come here.
别以为我一无所知 我指的是他有点暴♥力♥
Don’t think I don’t understand.His kind of violence, I mean.
我明白
I do.
只是我手头从没有斯登枪
It’s just I’ve never had a Sten gun handy.
茶上有浮渣
Tea’s got scum on it.
威廉姆认为孩子是狄伦的吗?
Does William think he’s Dylan’s?
他是狄伦的吗 不
Is he Dylan’s? No.
你跟他睡过了?
Were you sleeping with him?
我爱我的丈夫
I love my husband.
我应该杀掉你
I should kill you.
你是我的朋友
You’re my friend.
我指的是 因为你说谎
For lying, I mean.
因为对我说谎…薇拉
For lying to me… Vera.
你看上去聪明伶俐 并且相当自我
You look smart. Quite your old self.
墙壁由木头和石棉砌成
The walls being made of wood and asbestos,
子弹穿墙而过进入了客厅
the bullets had penetrated through to the living room,
那里有另外五颗子弹壳
where I also found five more empty bullet cases.
在克利克上尉的房♥子…
At Captain Killick’s bungalow…
我是诗人 他们刚遇到他
I’m the bard. They’ve just met him.
一把左轮手♥枪♥ 一颗手榴弹
…a revolver, a grenade,
和100发9毫米弹♥药♥
and 100 rounds of nine-millimetre ammunition.
他离开一个地方时习惯挖出他埋放的地雷
When he left an area, he used to dig up the mines he’d laid.
你为什么不出庭作证
Why don’t you take the witness box
并且为克利克向法官求情?
and sing Killick’s praises to his judgeship?
你为什么不那样? 人人都爱英雄
Why don’t you do that? Everybody loves a hero.
您是在跟我说克利克
Are you telling me Captain Killick didn’t know
不知道他曾经手持武器吗?
he had to hand in his weapons?
克利克上尉是个神枪手
Captain William Killick is an expert marksman.
如果他想要杀人 就必然不会失手
If he’d been intent on murder,he couldn’t have failed.
如果您能回答我的问题
I’d be obliged if you can find yourself
我将万分感激 莱特南特中尉
to answering the questions I ask, Lieutenant Colonel.
挠挠我的头 凯特
Scratch my head, Cat.
不能
Can’t.
有什么原因
Is there any reason
能使像您这样军衔的人去打女人的脸?
why a man of your rank should strike a woman in the face?
没有理由 先生
No, sir.
那么你为什么深夜造访托马斯家?
Why did you go to the Thomas bungalow so late at night?
我不知道 他们让我痛不欲生
I have no idea why. They cut me dead.
我猜他们不待见
I suppose they didn’t want to see
生金蛋的鹅
the goose that laid the golden egg.
我想我应该让他们看看真实的战争
I thought I’d show them that war is real.
我看到没人在我开火的方向上
I could see there was no one in my line of fire,
因此我对着一个隔间开枪了
so I fired at a partition.
我未曾想过子弹会穿墙而过
I never imagined the bullets would penetrate the wall.
墙壁是石棉做的 克利克上尉
The walls were asbestos, Captain Killick.
我并不知道
I didn’t know that.
我只是想吓吓他们 就是这样
I wanted to frighten them, that’s all.
这简直是三岁小儿的行径
There was a child present.
这…这是个问题吗 先生?
Is… is that a question, sir?
我不能没有他
I can’t live without him.
你知道吗 在部队离开的时候
Did you know the entire unit were killed
所有人都被杀死?
when they went back out there?
全军覆没 他本来将是其中之一
Wiped out. That would have been him.
我求求你去帮帮他
I’m begging you to help him.
这次审判拯救了他
It saved his life, this trial.
帮了他一把
Did him a favour.
狄伦…我求你
Dylan… please.
你是我天空中闪烁的星星
You were the star in my sky.
你不能一辈子都止步不前 我可以
You can’t stay the same all your life. I can.
你会帮他的 对吧?
You’ll help him, won’t you?
这对你来说很重要吗?
It means that much to you?
威廉姆就是我的世界
William’s my world.
他和瑞瓦特
Him and Rowatt.
我已经容不下其他人
I’ve no room for anyone else.
我也不想要… 其他人
I don’t want… anyone else.
我明白
I see.
我的确明白
I do, I see.
托马斯先生?
Mr Thomas?
克利克上尉和我…相交甚浅
Captain Killick and I were…no more than acquaintances.
我们碰巧挨着站在吧台边
We would occasionally stand next to each other at the bar.
克利克上尉在开枪的那晚
Captain Killick was stone-cold sober
十分清醒
on the night of the shooting
我确信他想杀掉我
and it is my firm belief that he tried to kill me,
并且想杀掉
that he tried to kill my wife,
我的妻子和儿子
and that he tried to kill my son.
为什么?
Why?

You.
离开凯特琳
Leave Caitlin.
来啊 离开凯特琳
Go on. Leave Caitlin.
你已经除掉了对手 现在继续啊
You’ve got rid of the opposition.Now you come on.
离开你妻子来跟我一起生活
Leave your wife and live with me.
你明白吗?
Do you see?
你只是想要那个沙滩上的
You want a 15-year-old girl
15岁女孩回到你身边
back on the beach.
并非我
Not me.
你甚至没有看我 对不对?
You don’t even see me, do you?
狄伦!
Dylan!
你脑中只有故事和词句
All you’ve got is stories in your head. Words.
可是我要的只是现实
And I have to be real.
威廉姆…让我真实
William… makes me real.
如果你把我深爱的丈夫送进了监狱…
If you have sent my beloved husband to jail…
我将永不原谅你
I will never forgive you.
我认为对着一个平民家庭
It is my opinion that it is not
挥舞着枪♥支♥的人
an innocent hand that wields a gun
绝非无辜
against a civilian household.
然而 做出判决的是你的同伴
It is, however, your peers who judge you,
而不是我 克利克上尉
Captain Killick, and not I.
他们认为没有任何证据
They have found that there is no evidence
可以证明你企图进行谋杀
to support the charge of attempted murder.
因此 我不得不宣布 无罪释放
I have, therefore, no choice but to pronounce you free to go.
就是那样的微笑
There’s that smile.
我从未想过伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
可能吧 我想
Might as well, I suppose.
微笑 我指的是
Smile, I mean.
写信 凯特
Write, Catty.
让狄伦去写吧 写信给我
I’ll leave that to Dylan. Write to me.
别让自己孤独
Don’t be lonely.
你也一样 凯特
Don’t you, Catty.
你也一样
Don’t you.
除了愤怒的月亮
Not for the proud man apart
我不为那些骄傲的人
From the raging moon I write
在波涛汹涌的纸上抒写
On these spindrift pages
也不为有夜莺和颂歌♥
Nor for the towering dead
作伴的伟人
With their nightingales and psalms
我只为恋人们 他们的臂膀
But for the lovers, their arms
拥抱着岁月的苦痛
Round the griefs of the ages

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!