I made love to you on a beach.
仅有一次 并且很冷
Once. And it was cold.
真孤独 不是为了你
So lonely. Not for you.
你为此疼痛 不 狄伦
Aching with it, you are. No, Dylan.
不什么 别使坏
No what? Don’t make mischief.
别怕 没坏处的
There’s no harm in it.
你让我衣服都湿了
You’re getting me wet.
那你就走开
Walk away, then.
走啊 薇拉·菲利普斯
Go on, Vera Phillips.
嗯? 走吧
Hmm? Walk away.
你想要我们都爱你
You want us all to love you.
所以我可以回报你的爱
Hmm. So I can love you back.
好 那么
All right, then.
爱我
Love me.
看看我 我湿透了!
Look at me. I’m soaking!
嘘!
Shh!
薇拉!
Vera!
哈罗
Hello.
你去了哪? 哪也没去
Where have you been? Nowhere.
我要做紫菜面包 看
I’m going to make laver bread. Look.
哦 不要
No, don’t.
你哭过了?
You been crying?
他们要把威廉姆送回家
They’re sending William home.
威廉姆对你的爱
I’ve never seen a man love anyone
无人能及
the way I saw that man love you.
我已经不再是那个我
I’m not that me any more.
我有了瑞瓦特
I’ve got Rowatt.
告诉他你爱他 薇拉
Just tell him you love him, Vera.
如果太迟了呢?
What if it’s too late?
永远不会太迟
It’s never too late.
好冷! 好冷! 当然冷死了
It’s cold! It’s cold! Of course it’s bloody cold!
凯特
Catty!
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant, you know.
天 凯特
Oh, God, Cat.
是谁的?
Whose is it?
不知道
Don’t know.
当然不能生下他 我不会生下他
Can’t have it, of course. I won’t have it.
我需要钱 薇拉 你认识什么人吗
I need money, Vera. Do you know someone?
他很贵 他可靠吗
He costs. Is he safe?
如果你不能帮忙只管说 我自己会解决
Just say if you can’t help. I’ll do it myself.
也许威尔弗雷德知道怎么做 他是个兽医
Maybe Wilfred knows how, he’s a vet.
你麻烦他做什么? 他不会觉得麻烦
What did you bother with him for? He’s no bother.
来 我们去银行
Come on, we’ll go to the bank.
我说过你会拿回来的 但你不相信我
I’d tell you you’d get it back but you wouldn’t believe me.
我请客 走
Treats. Come on.
似乎我只能模糊地记得他
It’s like I only half remember him.
黝黑
Dark.
英俊 危险
Good-looking. Dangerous.
我不能生活在回忆里 你能吗?
Can’t live on memories, can you?
回忆只有这么多
There’s only so many of them.
在回忆中灯尽油枯
Use yourself up living on memories.
若没有男人 这世界会美好许多
It’d be a better place, a world without men.
也许吧 对狄伦来说 性只是个玩笑
Possibly. Dylan, see, sex for him’s a giggle.
无论和谁做♥爱♥ 他都可以随意打趣
He makes a joke of it, whoever it’s with.
这就是威廉姆的浪漫
Bet William’s romantic.
我都记不得了
I can’t remember.
告诉你我在想什么 我觉得你♥爸♥爸很幸运
I’ll tell you what I think. I think your daddy is very lucky.

Hmm.
哦 天 看啊 瑞瓦特
Oh, God, look, Rowatt.
这个可笑的女人是谁? 她是谁?
Who’s that funny woman? Who is she?
威廉姆
William.
是我
It’s me.
我知道
I know.
哦 那么
Well, then.
你不能把他放下来吗?
Can’t you put him down?
那样他只会哭闹
He’ll only cry.
那是什么
What’s that?
拼贴画 给你的
It’s a collage. For you.
抱我 威廉姆
Hold me, William.
我要去处理信件 让它们放着好了
I should deal with the post. Let them wait.
我的技艺或阴沉的艺术
In my craft or sullen art
在平静的夜里磨练
Exercised in the still night
仅当月亮在发怒
When only the moon rages
恋人们躺在床上 威廉姆?
And the lovers lie abed William?
怀里抱着他们的所有悲伤
With all their griefs in their arms
我努力地轻轻吟唱
I labour by singing light
不是为了抱负 也不是为了生计
Not for ambition nor bread
更不是为了在象牙舞台上
Or the strut and trade of charms
昂首阔步 一展风采
on the ivory stages
而是为了他们最隐秘的心 这寻常的报酬
But for the common wages of their most secret heart
你还好吗?
You all right?
你呢? 我会好的
Are you? I will be.
你呢?
Will you?
我不知道他在哪 给他一点时间
I don’t know where he is. Give him time.
他变了 你又何尝不是
He’s changed. So have you.
他不再爱我
He doesn’t love me any more.
人人都爱你 还有狄伦 所有人都爱他
Everybody loves you. And Dylan. Everybody loves him.
哦 老天
Oh, God!
哦 凯特
Oh, Catty.
很难受吗
Does it hurt?
我想这并不代表什么
I didn’t think it would mean anything.
当然 这可以减轻一些痛苦
Course, it’s a relief.
我会停止哭泣
I’ll stop.
给我一分钟就好
In a minute I will.
看到了吗? 快乐的凯特琳
There, see? Happy Caitlin.
# 在漫长的一天吹着口哨 #
# Whistling a tune all the live long day
# 如果你想知道为什么 #
# If you want to know just why
# 我会如实告诉你 #
# I can truthfully say
# 我对她有了一种感觉 #
# I’ve got a feeling about her
# 是因为她说的一些话 #
# It was something she said
#她使我快乐地用足尖行走 #
# She’s got me walkingon the tips of my toes
# 我的帽子歪戴在头上 # 扔掉它
# My hat’s on the side of my head # Let’s throw that.
# 我的麻烦都在好转
# All my troubles are mended
# 她就像是我的针线
# She’s my needle and thread
# 因为她使我快乐地用足尖行走…
# Cos she’s got me walking on the tips of my toes and… #
对不起,我…
Sorry, I…
对不起 我已经不记得我上一次…
I’m sorry. I can’t remember when I last…
# 我有一种感觉我找到了她 #
# I’ve got a feeling I’ve found her
# 是因为她说的一些话 #
# It was something she said #
来点茶如何?
Shall we have some tea?
# 我的帽子歪戴在头上 #
# And my hat’s on the side of my head
# 我的麻烦都已解决 #
# All my troubles are mended
# 她就像是我的针线 #
# She’s my needle and thread
# 因为她使我快乐地用足尖行走 #
# Cos she’s got me walkingon the tips of my toes
# 让我的帽子歪戴在头上 #
# And my hat’s on the side of my head #
# 爱可以做到很多有趣的事情 #
# Funny thing what love can do
# 看看我 #
# Take a little look at me #
你们这些英雄
All you heroes,
认为女人会拜倒在你们脚下
you think the women just fall at your feet.
他将永远是我的朋友 狄伦
He’ll always be my friend, Dylan.
是只狐狸 只是只狐狸
It’s a fox. It’s a fox, that’s all.
发生了什么事 威廉姆
What’s wrong, William?
跟我说说
Talk to me.
求你了
Please.
# 睡吧睡吧小宝宝 #
# Bye baby bunting
# 爸爸出门去打猎 #
# Daddy’s gone a-hunting
# 打到一张兔子皮 #
# Gone to get a rabbit skin
# 回家裹住小宝宝 #
# To wrap his baby bunting in #
你为什么需要我?
What did you want me for?
为了钱? 是吗? 这就是全部的理由?
Was it the money? Was that it? Was that all?
别…别吵醒瑞瓦特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!