No, no, no. I’m just gonna stay down here a moment.
就一会儿
Just just a little moment.
地上都是尿 狄伦 我睡过更坏的床
You’re lying in piss, Dylan. I’ve had worse beds.
我不想误解你
I wouldn’t like to get on the wrong side of you.
那就不要了
Well, see you don’t, then.
你们是该死的勇士
You bloody warriors.
你们一群无知的傻子
You’re a bunch of buggering yes men.
甚至不知道自己为什么而战
You don’t even know what you’re fighting for.
为了活得无惧 我们都是
To live without fear, me and mine.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, God!
我没有参加 这让我恐惧
Terrified, I am, of not… not doing.
瞧 战争是有用的 它让我们有恐惧的理由
War, see, it’s useful. It gives the terror a focus.
薇拉在不在
Is she in there? Vera?
你们这些英雄 认为女人一看见你们
All you heroes, you think the women just
就会拜倒在你们脚下 是不是
fall at your feet at the sight of you, don’t you?
你认为不是吗
You think they don’t?
当然 如果我可以重生 我要跟上帝谈一谈
Of course, if I could be born again, I’d have a word with God.
我会说 “让我做个英雄”
“Make me a hero”, I’d say.
这样实在太艰难了
This way is far too much bloody hard work.
来吧 哪样 继续生活吗
Come on. What, go on living?
我有办法克服恐惧
I’ve a cure for funk.
死亡 这是唯一的解药 双份吗
Death, that’s the only cure. Double?
你请吗
You offering?
# 有个叫狄伦的年轻诗人 #
# There was a young poet called Dylan
# 他发誓永远也不会杀人 #
# Who swore that he never would kill ’em
# 当要求他去上前线的时候 #
# When called by his country to serve at the front
# 他说他宁愿 #
# He said he would rather make…
# 做电影 #
# Fillums! #
为天空着魔
Possessed by the skies
为她怀里持久宝贵的光芒而恍惚
And taken by light in her arms at long and dear last
我确定会的
I may without fail
受困于让群星着火的影象
Suffer the first vision that set fire to the stars
你碰她我就杀了你
Touch her and I’ll kill you.
她在凯特琳的领地 是不是
Caitlin’s territory, is she?
是凯特琳的朋友
Caitlin’s friend.
# 印地安那的群星 #
# Hang out the stars in Indiana
# 悬挂在半夜碧蓝的天空 #
# Up in the sky of midnight blue
# 印地安那的群星 #
# Hang out the stars in Indiana
# 为你照亮回家的地 #
# To light my way back home to you #
给你
Here.
我可以自己买♥♥酒喝的 拿着就好
I can buy my own drink. Just take the bloody thing.
# 只为两人的旋律 #
# A melody just meant for two #
想跳舞吗 很乐意 谢谢
Care to dance? I’d love to, thank you.
别担心 这里很安全的
Don’t worry, they won’t get us down here.
# 我怎么才能找到想要的东西 #
# How could I find in things I sought for?
# 无怪乎一切都消逝了 #
# No wonder they were all denied
# 我为之奋斗的幸福 #
# The very happiness I fought for #
到我请了 别孩子气
My round. Don’t be childish.
孩子喝酒吗
Gin drinkers, are they, the children you know?
来跳舞吧
Dance. Come on.
我是个独♥立♥的女人 如果我想我可以自己买♥♥
I’m an independent woman. I can buy a round if I want to.
你也可以打一架的 那好吧
And a fight, you can have that too. All right, then.
跳完舞后
After a dance.
# 印地安那的群星 #
# Hang out the stars in Indiana
# 为你照亮回家的路 #
# To light my way back home to you #
我不会老是按你说的做
I won’t always do as you say.
谢谢你的警告
Thank you for the warning.
我不会的 跳舞就好
I won’t. Just dance.
玛丽 你在哪儿
Where are you? Mary?

Come on!
这边走 这边要人帮忙 快点
This way. I need help over here, now.
薇拉 薇科 你现在可以放开她了
Vera! Vera. Vera, you can leave her now.
不 地面是湿的 她感觉不到的
No, the pavement’s wet! No, she won’t feel it.
现在放开她
Hmm? Leave her now.
来 没事了 没事了
Come on. It’s all right. It’s all right.
已经没事了
It’s all right.
来吧 没事了 没事了
Come on. It’s all right. It’s all right.
# 每只知更鸟是否都唱歌♥ #
# Have every robin sing a love song
# 只为两人的旋律 #
# A melody just made for two
# 因为在我心底有首情歌♥ #
# For in my heart there’ll be a love song
# 我想唱给你的歌♥ #
# A song I long to sing to you #
我想你这么做是有理由的
I bet you lay this on the ground.
什么理由 为了所有的女孩
Why would I do that? For all the girls.
你得不到我的
You won’t get me on…
那些人 威廉姆
Those people, William.
嘘 所有这些人
Shh. All those people.
你的脸颊上挂着一滴雨滴
You’ve got a raindrop running down down your cheek.
就像滴眼泪
Just like a tear.
跟我做♥爱♥
Make love to me.
没人可以伤害你
No harm will ever come to you.
我不会 别人也不会
Not from me. Not from anyone else.
只要我在就不会
Not while I’m here.
我永远不会说话伤你
No word of mine will ever hurt you.
这听起来像是誓言
That sounds like a vow.
陌生人来了
A stranger has come
占用我房♥子里的空间
To share my room in the house
陌生人来了
A stranger has come
占用我房♥子里的空间
To share my room in the house
脑筋不正常
Not right in the head
像鸟儿一样疯狂的女孩
A girl mad as birds
她着魔了
She has come possessed
她被跳跃的墙上的光所迷惑
Who admits the delusive light through the bouncing wall
为天空着魔
Possessed by the skies
为她怀中持久宝贵的光芒而恍惚
And taken by light in her arms at long and dear last
我确定会的
I may, without fail
受困于让群星着火的影像
Suffer the first vision that set fire to the stars
我不喜欢 狄伦
I don’t like it, Dylan.
我脑子里还有几行诗
I’ve another couple of lines in my head
不知道要放在哪儿
I’m not sure where to put.
那就是还没写完? 确切的说 还没有
It’s not finished, then? No, strictly speaking.
不再为我写诗了吗
Don’t write poems for me any more?
我只是在调整状态
It’s just a phase.
过来
Come here.
让那具身体回归于我
Bring that body back to me.
现在
Now…

Shh!
这是结婚许可 正是
It’s a marriage licence. Special one.
不要 怎么
No. What?
你不能要我结婚 如果我不爱你了怎么办
You can’t make me. What if I can’t love you?
我要出征了 薇拉
I’ve been posted, Vera.
而这就算是求婚了
Well, that’s a hell of a proposal.
我 爱 你
I… love… you.
我不要嫁给你
I am not marrying you.
不 你不能做这个决定 不
No. You don’t make the decisions any more. No.
快说 快说 不要
Say it. Say it. Uh-uh. No.
说我要嫁给你 不要
Say, “I’ll marry you.” No.
快说 说好的 说好的 好的
Say it. Say yes. Say yes. Yes!
答应他 好的
Yes! Say yes! Yes!
答应我 看在上帝面上 答应他
Say yes! Oh, for God’s sake, say yes!
我的第一个是奥古斯都·约翰
My first was Augustus John.
在我15岁时诱惑了我 那个老色鬼
Seduced me when I was 15, the old goat.
上♥床♥不代表什么 那不是爱
It doesn’t mean anything, fucking. It’s not love.
我很痒 要挠一挠
I get an itch, it’s gotta be scratched.
我可以自己来 只是我太懒了
I’d do it myself, only I’m too lazy.
有别人能替你做 还费这麻烦事干嘛
Why bother, when you can get someone else to do it for you?
上♥床♥跟爱情无关吗 无关
Nothing to do with love, fucking? Uh-uh. Nothing.
你的第一个是谁 什么
Who was your first? What?
你不必告诉我 我知道是狄伦
You don’t need to tell me. I know it was Dylan.
我们那时还是孩子 在海边的帐篷里
We were kids. Tents piled in a beach hut.
那就温暖舒适了
Nice and comfy, then.
我们那时还是孩子 仍然单纯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!