and has travel led in that area at some time for work.
因为在此期间,他或许因为工作原因要路过那一地段。
So he could be one of about 23 million people?
所以他可能是在2300万人中的一员?
If he’s still in the area, yes, sir.
如果他还在那个区域,是这样的,阁下。
“The Duke is safe,
“公爵肖目前很安全,
his temperature cared for,his future uncertain.
他的体温很不稳定,前途未卜。
We ask that some nonconformist type of person
我们期许的不因循守旧的人物是,像
with the sportitude of a Billy Butlin
比利·巴特林那样,让贫民享受野外度假,
and the fearless fortitude of a Montgomery…”
和像蒙哥马利元帅那样无畏的人…”
Sportitude, fortitude.The man’s a bloody poet.
享受户外,坚韧不拔。这家伙是个诗人啊。
Perhaps we can lock W. H. Auden up at last.
也许我们可以锁定W.H.奥登这个人。
(英裔美国左翼诗人,作家)
What’s he actually asking for?
他到底想要什么?
£140,000, Home Secretary.
14万英镑,内务大臣阁下。
Good grief. For what?
天呐。他要钱干什么?
Charity. As yet unspecified.
捐助慈善。至今还不明确。
Clearly a lunatic.
显然一个疯子。
Well, we will, of course, follow any credible…
当然,我们将跟踪任何有知名度的…
– Be quiet, Macpherson.- Sir.
-别说了,麦克弗森。—阁下。
Gentlemen,I’m fully prepared for martyrdom,
先生们,我已经做好了下台的准备,
but I would rather like it delayed.
但我宁愿推迟。
And you chaps, I believe, need to keep your jobs.
而你们,我相信,需要保住你们的工作。
So we’ll meet again in 48 hours
所以我们48小时后再见面,
when you will tell me of the very significant progress you have made
到时候你们告诉我,你们在破获这起极其严重的罪案上,
in solving this extremely serious crime.
取得了重大进展。
Yes, Home Secretary.
是的,内政大臣阁下。
BBC寄来的信封上写着,收件人:肯普顿.伯顿,地址:克里斯多夫街12号♥,
本威尔镇,纽卡斯尔上泰恩河市,联合王国。
I’m back.
我回来了。
Where have you been?
你去哪里了?
Large white sliced. Slightly damaged.
大号♥白色切片面包。轻微受损。
This came for you.
这是寄给你的。
The BBC. The play.
是英国广播公♥司♥,那个剧本的事。
The one that’s not about the accident.
是跟那次事故无关的一个剧本。
They’ll be wanting me to go down to London
他们会让我去伦敦
to supervise the production.
参与监督制♥作♥。
“Thank you for giving the drama department
“谢谢你给戏剧部门阅读
the opportunity of reading your intriguing play.
你的有趣剧本的机会。
Unfortunately, it is difficult to find an audience
不幸的是,关于悲伤的戏剧
for plays about grief.”
很难找到观众。”
Whoever they get to read plays can’t be writers,
我只能说,那些读剧本的人
that’s all I can say.
不可能成为作家。
Well, whoever they are,
不管他们会成为什么,
well, maybe it’s best they’ve said no.
他们的拒绝也许是明智的。
Aye.
好吧。
What’s for tea?
做了什么菜配茶?
– Sausage and mash.- Grand.
-香肠配土豆泥。-太好了。
Prial of kings.
三张K。
Akqua.
What a steaming pile of shite.
我这一手什么破牌。
– Prial of aces.- What? No.
—三张A。-什么?不可能。
There he is.
他原来在这儿。
I might have known. Mr Akram. You still on Paki time, are you?
让我猜到了。阿克拉姆先生。你以为还是巴基斯坦时间,对吧?
– No, sir.- You’ve had your ten minutes.
-不,先生。-你已经休息十分钟了。
– Sorry, sir.- Let him finish the game.
-对不起,先生。-让他玩完这把牌。
You what?
你要干嘛?
Me and Javid broke at the same time.
我和贾维德是同时工歇的。
Kempton, please, it don’t matter.
肯普顿,请别这样,我没事的。
It does matter. We get a 15-minute break
and we’ve only had nine minutes of it.
它确实很重要。我们有15分钟的工歇时间,而我们只歇了9分钟
You don’t understand.It’s different for me…
你不明白。对我来说不一样…
Are you accusing me of racialist discrimination?
你是在指控我种族歧视吗?
No, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不。
Hey, hey. I like Pakis, me.
嘿,我本人喜欢巴基斯坦佬。
I mean, if it wasn’t for your lot,
我是说,如果不是你这些人,
well, I wouldn’t be able to get a pint of milk on a Christmas morning, eh?
我也不可能在圣诞节的早上买♥♥到一品脱牛奶,对吧?
I going back up now, sir.
我现在就会到岗位上去,先生。
Sit down, Bunton.
坐下,伯顿。
You can finish your game.
你可以玩完你的牌局。
“I will not let anyone walk through my mind
“我不会让任何人的脏脚
with their dirty feet.”
践踏我的思想。”
Mahatma Gandhi.
圣雄甘地。
Well, that is brilliant, that is.
那真是太棒了。
I’ll tell you what, Bunton.
我告诉你,伯顿。
Get your card, clock off and fuck off.
拿上你的考勤卡,给我滚蛋。
You can have as long a break as you want then.
你想休息多久,就休息多久。
Can I have one of them pork pies, please, pet?
能卖♥♥我一个猪肉派吗?小妹?
Yeah, one pork pie. Anything else?
好的,就一个猪肉派,还要别的吗?
No, thank you.
不用了,谢谢你。
Uh, can you just damage it a bit, please?
呃,你能把它,弄得轻微受损吗?
Damage it?
受损?
Just chip a bit of pastry off the side.
从边上切一点酥皮就行了。
– Uh, I can.- Thank you.
-呃,我能。-谢谢你。
Rag and bone!
收废品!
门口停着一辆警车
Just a pub. A stupid, petty crime.
就一家酒吧。这是愚蠢至极的小案子。
Where were you?
你去哪里了?
So what’s your answer to that, then?
那你将对此如何作答?
What you doing here?
你们在这里做什么?
Stopping over for a couple of nights, Dad.
就在此住几晚上,老爹。
– This is Pammy.- Hiya, Mr Bunton.
-这是帕米。-你好,伯顿先生。
– What do you want?- Talking to your lad.
-你们想要干什么?-和你家这小子聊聊。
– In a bedroom? – Well, when we knocked on the front door,
-在卧室里聊?-当我们敲前门的时候,
Pamela here didn’t seem to think your Kenny was at home.
帕梅拉好像不认为你的肯尼在家。
But would you believe it, we found him up here.
反正我们是在这里找到了他。
– Shall we all go downstairs? – We’re all right.
-我们都下楼好吗?-我们在这挺好。
Kenny should have given evidence yesterday at Leeds Crown Court.
肯尼昨天应该在利兹刑事法庭作证的。
But he did a runner.
但他跑了。
– What you done, Kenneth? – Me? Nothing.
-你干了什么,肯尼斯?—我什么都没有干。
They want me to grass up a pal of mine.
他们要我去找一个朋友。
You need a witness summons, then.
那你们得有证人传票。
Has everyone in this family got a law degree?
难道这家人各个都有法律学位?
I’m not legally qualified as such.I’m more a talented amateur.
我在法律上没有这样的资格。我更像是一个有才华的业余爱好者。
One witness summons. Leeds Crown Court,
一个证人传票。利兹刑事法庭,
Thursday.
星期二的。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
We’ll see ourselves out.
我们自己会出去的。
Ta-ra, boys.
再见,孩子们。
Ta-ra.
再见。
You can’t stay in this room.I write in here.
你们不能呆在这间房♥里,我在这里写作。
Well, Mam said it would be all right.
嗯,老妈说会没事的。
– Where is she? – Shops. I give her some money.
-她在哪里?—购物。我给了她一些钱。
Not enough dinner now we’re here.
我们来了,晚饭就不够吃了。
Dinner’s what they have down south.Up here, it’s tea.
这是英国南部的晚餐。在这里,是茶。
I’m against hanging on principle,unless it’s for something really serious.
原则上我反对绞刑,除非是很严重的事。
That doesn’t even make sense.
这根本说不通。
– Are you saying I’m thick? – You know you’re thick.
-你是说我笨吗?-你知道你很笨。
Kenny’s mate stole a car, Dolly.
肯尼的朋友偷了一辆车,多莉。
He won’t be hung for that.
他不会因此被绞死的。
– “Hanged.”- Huh?
-“被处以绞刑。”-什么?
It’s “hanged.”
应该叫做“被处以绞刑。”
I love your toad-in-the-hole, Mam.
妈妈,我喜欢你做的英式面包烤肠。
Thank you, Jackie.
谢谢你,杰克。
So, Pamela, what is your current domestic situation?
帕梅拉,你现在的家庭状况如何?
Give it a rest, Mam.
别追问她了,老妈。
I work for Mrs Gowling.
我在高令家做佣工。
That’s the wife of Councillor Gowling.You may have heard of him.
女主人是高令市议员的妻子。你可能听说过他。
And what’s it got to do with him?
这和他有什么关系?
It’s the difference between right and wrong.
这是“正常”与“非正常”的区别。
Dad.
老爹。
I agree with your mother.
我同意你老妈的观点。
It would be wrong for you two to be living in sin under our roof.
你们两个过着罪恶的生活,却和我们同居于一个屋檐下。
What’s happened to you? You’ll be voting Tory next.
你们到底怎么了?你们明天要去给保守党投票。
Play for Today’s on in five minutes.
《娱乐在今宵》五分钟后播出。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!