国家宝藏?应该祝贺的是,那些可怜地光着脚丫的士兵,
that won his battles for him we should be celebrating.
正是他们为威灵顿打赢那场战役。
Kick down
用脚踹开
– Every door! – Quiet.
-每一扇门!-安静。
– That’s what doors are there for – Quiet! Quiet!
-那些门碍事的门。-安静!安静!
I hope you’re proud of yourself.
我希望你为自己感到骄傲。
They don’t swallow what the establishment tells them. I’m proud of that.
他们不会轻易听信,那些保守派教导他们的正统理念。我为此感到骄傲。
– Am I making a bed up for you?- Aye, couple of nights, Mam.
-我要为你们铺床吗?-就睡几个晚上,老妈。
She’ll miss you, your dolly bird.
你的洋娃娃会想你的。
Who we talking about?
我们说的是谁?
– Her that’s married? Pammy? – She’s separated, Mam.
-难道她结婚了?帕米?-她独居了,老妈。
If she’s not divorced,she’s still a married woman.
如果她还没离婚,她就是已婚妇女。
She was only married two months.
她结婚仅仅两个月。
Don’t you go down that road,Jackie Bunton.
别跟他学,杰克.伯顿。
I’m the devil in cam ate, me.
我就是一突出的坏榜样。
We don’t know anything about your life in Leeds.
我们对你在利兹的生活一无所知。
– Plenty of cash, never in work.- I’m in construction.
-钱够花,但从不工作。-我是建筑工。
It’s seasonal.
这是季节性的临时工。
You’re always welcome here.Back room’s yours.
这里永远欢迎你。有你的房♥间。
I wouldn’t be surprised to hear she’s in the family way.
如果她家出什么事,我也不会惊讶。
– Oh, fuck it. I’ve had enough.- I’ll not have language in this house.
-操。我受够了。-我不许你在这个家里说脏话。
– See you later, Dad. It’s been lovely.- No. I said you’re welcome.
-再见,老爹。这里很温馨。—不。我说你受欢迎的。
– I’m welcome.- Always welcome.
-我受欢迎。-永远欢迎你。
Yeah, I heard you, all right?I’m never welcome in this house.
我听到了,好吗?我在这个家里从来不受欢迎。
I just don’t want any swearing.
我只是不想听到脏话。
You wonder why I take months away…
你想知道我为什么要离开几个月…
I’ll go and be United Nations.
我要去当联♥合♥国♥调停了。
All I ask is for you just not to swear.
我只希望你不要骂人。
The portrait of the first Duke of Wellington
第一幅惠灵顿公爵的画像创下了
set a record price for a Goya.
戈雅作品的拍卖♥♥纪录。
It was knocked down to an American
它在90秒内就被一个美国人
after 90 seconds for £140,000.
以14万英镑价格买♥♥走。
…If you don’t want money?
如果你不想要钱?
What do you want If you don’t want gold?
连黄金都不想要,你到底想要什么?
I might have the body of a weak and feeble woman…
我虽有一个虚弱的女人的身体…
Elizabeth I.
那是伊丽莎白一世。
But I’ve got the testicles of Henry VIII.
但我还攥着亨利八世的睾丸。
You are three and tenpence short on yesterday, Bunton.
你比昨天又少交了三英镑十便士份钱,伯顿
Aye, an old fella. Skint.
是的,碰上一个老穷光蛋。
Why’s he taking taxis, then?
那他为什么要打车呢?
He’s a war veteran. Can’t walk.
他是一名老兵。不能走路。
I am running a taxi firm, not a charity.
我开的是出租车公♥司♥,不是慈善机构。
– Take it out me wages.- I’ve had complaints.
-从我的工资里扣吧。-有人向我投诉你。
One, you talk too much,and, two, it’s utter bollocks.
第一,你话太多了,第二,你简直是在胡说八道。
You’re sacked, with immediate effect.
你被解雇了,马上走人。
– I haven’t been paid.- Sue me, then.
-但我还没拿到工资呢。-那你就去起诉我吧。
But fuck off first.
你现在赶紧走人。
Oh, hello. Yes.
哦,你好。是的。
I’ll just take the address, please.Thank you.
请告诉我地址。谢谢!
Thank you very much. Be there in a tick.
非常感谢你的惠顾,我们马上就到。
There is nothing more powerful
没有比让一个社会知道它
than when a community discovers what it cares about.
所关心的事情更有力的东西了。
And when a man accepts our essential interdependence,
当一个男人接受了我们本质上的相互依赖,
in that moment he, or she,
在那一刻,他(或她)
becomes a woman.
就变成了一个女人。
Or a man.
或一个男人。
As the case may be.
那要看具体情况而定。
How many have you got?
你们得到了几个签名?
The petition’s only one part of the campaign.
请♥愿♥只是运动的一部分。
– Three? – Well, we’ve just set up.
-才三个?-我们只是刚开头。
Kempton Bunton? That’s not even a real name.
肯普顿.伯顿?那甚至不是一个真实的姓名。
Rome wasn’t built in a day, Jackie.
罗马不是一天建成的,杰克。
But, then again, I wasn’t on that particular job.
但话又说回来,我又不是专门干这个的。
Oh, hello. Didn’t know you were political, Jackie Bunton.
哦,你好。没想到你还搞政♥治♥,杰克·伯顿。
Yeah, it’s me dad. His latest campaign.
是的,是我爸爸。他最近在搞一场运动。
Me nan would love a telly.
我奶奶会喜欢电视的。
Why don’t you sign my petition, then, love?
那你为什么不在我的请♥愿♥书上签名呢?亲爱的?
Uh… I don’t know about that.
呃…我对此还不大了解。
The hat suits ya.
这顶帽子很适合你。
I’d like to sign, Mr Bunton.
我很想签名,伯顿先生。
Unless you have any objections.
除非你有反对者。
Au contraire, Mrs Gowling. Au contraire.
反对者,高令夫人。当然有反对者。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Now, where do I put my paw print?
那我该在那里落笔呢?
Just there, please.
请签在这里。
给养老金领♥取♥者免费电视看。
If Jackie goes to the bad,I’m holding you responsible.
如果对杰克有什么不利,我要你负责。
That’ll be the straw, I promise you.
哪怕只有一丁点不利,我决饶不了你。
You can do your petitions and write your plays in prison.
你可以在监狱里写你的请♥愿♥书和剧本。
They’ll do your cooking and your washing for you and all.
监狱会给你管饭和洗衣服。
– But I’ve had it.- I’ve had it up to here.
-但我受够了。-我在这里也受够了。
Peace offering.
消消气。
– Good dunkers, them ginger nuts.- What do you want?
-古德.敦克尔,他们的姜汁坚果饼挺好吃。-你想说什么?
A pact.
你的同意。
Two days in London. Give me two days.
给我两天时间让我去伦敦。
Then I’ll be back for good.Get a job. Keep me head down.
然后我就永远在家,找个活干,保持低调行事。
I didn’t come down in the last shower, you know.
你也知道,上次的喧闹,让我差点都丢尽了面子。
Promise. Two days.
保证,就两天。
To change anything, you have to go to Parliament.
要想改变现状,你得去议会。
You’re wasting your life.
你在浪费生命。
How do you eat an elephant?
你怎么能吃下一头大象?
– Who eats elephants? – One bite at a time.
-谁要吃下一头大象?-要一口一口地吃。
Stop this.
别干了。
Please, Kempton. Please, love, please.
求你了,肯普顿。亲爱的,别干了。
I’m begging you. Stop all your agitation.
我求你了。别再进行煽动了。
Two days, that’s all.
两天,就这么多。
If I hit a brick wall down there,that will be the end of it.
如果我在那里碰到了阻碍,我就结束这一切。
Two days, that’s all I need.
两天,这就是我所需要的。
Then I swear to God,it’ll be the last of it.
那我对天发誓,这将是最后一次了。
The plays, the politics, the lot.
我会放弃戏剧,政♥治♥,一切东西。
Two days.
就两天。
One last chance.
给我最后一次机会。
Do you have an appointment?
你有预约吗?
– He’ll want to see me.- I’m sorry?
-他会见我的。-我很抱歉?
I’ve sent him my trilogy of plays,
我给他寄去了我的戏剧三部曲,
each one tackling a different aspect of social injustice.
每一部都涉及社会不公的不同方面。
– He’s not here.- Not here?
-他不在这里。-不在这里?
He’s gone to Granada.
他去格拉纳达了。
– Granada Television? – No, Granada in Spain.
-是格拉纳达电视台吗?-不,是西班牙的格拉纳达。
I could wait.
我可以等他。
Right.
好吧。
There you go, sir.
先生,这边请。
《每日快报》
I need to speak to the boss, love.Its urgent.
我要和老板谈谈,亲爱的。它的紧迫。
He’s over there.
他在那里。
– Sir, I have a story.- Is that right?
-先生,我有个故事。-对吗?
– It’s a campaign…- I don’t do campaigns.
-这事关一场运动…-我不从事运动。
– It’s about social injustice.- I don’t do social injustice.
-它事关社会不公。-我也不关心社会不公。
– Can I buy you…- I don’t do lunch.
-我能占用你…-我都没空吃午饭。
Another time.
另找个时间。
Friends, members,
朋友们,成员们,
citizens of this great mother of Parliament…
伟大议会母亲的公民们…
Members, representatives, reps…
议员们,下院议员们,代表们…
Friends, reps…
朋友们,代表们…
I come here, not…
我来这里,不是…
Friends,
朋友们,
fellow citizens,
同胞们,
elected representatives of this noble house,
在这高贵殿堂中,被选出的代表们,
lend me your ears.
请听我言。
– Let’s just move along.- I come not to make a protest,
-把他弄走。-我不是来抗♥议♥的,
but to demand of this government…
是对政♥府♥有个要求…
It’s all right.