This is champion, love. Bit of mustard?
这是冠军了,亲爱的。拿点儿芥末过来?
You had servants in prison, did you?
你是不是在监狱里有仆人伺候?
You know I don’t like getting up.
你知道我不喜欢起身。
– I’ll get it, Dad.- No, you won’t.
-我去给你那,爸爸。-不,你不要去。
The Iron Duke, I think…
我认为铁公爵…
Jackie.
杰克。
Embodies our own national character.
体现了我们自己的民族性格。
Courage, resolve…
勇敢,决心…
Not the Duke of bloody Wellington.
即使威灵顿公爵,也算不上。
Refusal to countenance defeat.
拒绝接受失败。
I sold one of me boats.
我卖♥♥掉了自己的一艘船。
So you didn’t go to night class?
所以你没去上夜校?
Thought you’d be happy for us.
我以为你会为我们高兴。
I’d be happier if you were getting yourself qualified.
如果你能拿到资格证书,我会更高兴。
What’s the armada down to, then?
那么,这支舰队要去干什么?
Just the one left.
只剩下一个了。
At any price, Home Secretary?
不惜任何代价吗?内政大臣?
Well, we’re not in the business
我们的工作不是
of putting a price on the nation’s heritage.
给国家遗产定价。
They don’t have to.
他们不需要这么做。
It’s the taxpayer, you and me, Jackie,that’s paid for that painting.
是纳税人,你和我,杰克,付了那幅画的钱。
Since when have you paid any tax?
你什么时候交过税了?
“Welcome home, Kempton.”
“欢迎回家,肯普顿。”
You know what’s going off here, Jackie?
你知道这是怎么回事,杰克?
Toffs, looking after their own.
有钱人都自顾自。
Spending our hard-earned money
把我们辛苦赚来的钱
on a half-baked portrait by some Spanish drunk
花在一个由西班牙酒鬼画的半生不熟的
of a duke who was a bastard to his men
公爵画像上,这王八蛋公爵还对他的手下说,
and who voted against universal suffrage.
他反对普选制度。
– Against what? – The vote.
-反对什么?-反对投票。
The Duke of Wellington didn’t want you to have a say
威灵顿公爵当首相时,不希望你
in how this country was run when he was prime minister.
对国家的治理有任何发言权。
Think what they could have done with all that money.
想想他们用那些钱能做什么。
Given thousands and thousands of free TV licences
给成千上万的战争寡妇和养老金领♥取♥者
to war widows and pensioners, that’s what.
免费的电视许可证,就是这样。
Are these speeches of yours going to put food on the table?
你说的这些废话能变成餐桌上的食物吗?
You can stop that, Dolly. I’m back on the taxis tomorrow.
你就少说两句吧,多莉。我明天就重操旧业,开出租车。
Has yet been taken by the British government
在共同市场的问题上,还没有
on the question of the Common Market.
被英国政♥府♥采纳。
“One who hopes.”
“人人都有希望。”
Translated from what, I couldn’t say.
我不知道该怎么翻译。
Esperanto, presumably.
我猜这得用世界语翻译。
I’m not paying for conversation.
我不是花钱来聊天的。
I’ll keep my trap shut, then.
我这一路上将不再讲话。
In fact, he was a Polish eye doctor.
事实上,他是一位波兰眼科医生。
L. L. Zamenhof.
L.L.柴门霍夫。
His dream was to bring humanity together
事实上,他是一位波兰眼科医生。
by means of a universal common language.
创造出一种全世♥界♥通♥用的语言。
Fucking hell.
见鬼。
– What you doing, kidder? – Putting a cabin on it.
-你在干什么,小子?-在上面建个船舱。
Boat building, eh?
想建一艘新船吗?
Swan Hunter will be shitting themselves.
斯文.亨特造船公♥司♥将为此关门了。
You gonna live on it? Get out the house?
你要以此为生吗? 离家独♥立♥吗?
I sell them on as working boats.
我把它当作工作船去销♥售♥。
– What are you doing home? – Ah, keeping me head down.
-你怎么还在家呆着?-啊,我不想出门露面。
Are you in trouble?
你惹麻烦了?
Not in Newcastle.
不是在纽卡斯尔。
Got a little job for youse.
给你找了个零活儿。
I wanna keep me nose clean.
我想保持清白。
– I’ll source the car.- Nah.
-我负责去找车辆来源。-不干。
You just have to drive it and get rid of it.
你只负责把车开走,并离开它。
– Nah! I said no! – Well, you did it before.
-不行,说不行就不行!-可你以前干过这事。
Yeah, and I regret it.
是的,我后悔了。
Well, think about it
那就再考虑一下,
A business opportunity.
这是一次挣钱的机会。
How’s hostilities?
家里仇视气氛怎么样了?
He’s writing away,and Mam’s scrubbing the world clean.
他还在胡思乱写,妈妈还在外面做保洁女佣。
Bloody Marian.
可怜的玛丽安。
Aye. Bloody Marian.
是啊。可怜的玛丽安。
She normally sleeps through.
她通常会睡到天亮。
It’ll be fine. Don’t worry.She knows you. She likes you.
别担心,这就没事了。她认识你。她喜欢你。
Oh, Dorothy, would you mind?
哦,多萝茜帮我个忙?
Sorry.
对不起。
Ah.
好的。
I’ve always liked this dress.
我一直喜欢这条裙子。
Oh, it’s taffeta. I hate it.It’s so uncomfortable.
它是塔夫绸做的。我不喜欢它。穿着不舒服。
Darling, it’s 7:30 for 8:00,not 8:30 for 10:00!
亲爱的,时间是7:30到8:00,不是8:30到10:00了!
Gordon Bennett. Thank you, Dorothy.
他又来了。谢谢你,多萝茜。
So, what is it tonight?
今晚是什么活动?
Golf club gala.
高尔夫俱乐部庆典。
– The only time they let the ladies in.- Don’t you play there?
-这是唯一的一次让女士参加的活动。-你平时不在那里打球吗?
Oh, God, no.
哦,上帝,不。
It would be the end of civilisation.
那会是文明的终结。
So, is your, um… Is your husband out?
那么,呃…你丈夫出狱了吗?
I mean, back? I saw the paper.
我想问,他回家了吗?我看了报纸。
– Do you want me to stop coming? – No.
-你是不想让我来你家吗?-不是。
No, no. It’s…
不,不,这…
It’s fine, Dorothy.
没事的,多萝茜。
We’re very happy with you, really.
我们和你相处的很好,真的。
I don’t want to cause your husband any embarrassment.
我不想让你的丈夫陷入窘地。
Oh, no.No, we couldn’t possibly have that.
哦,不会的,我们不会那样的,
My husband the councillor.
我丈夫可是市议员。
It’s a real conundrum, though, isn’t it?
这真是个悖论,不是吗?
I mean, if you can’t receive the BBC,
我想说,既然你家电视还收不到BBC节目,
why should you pay the tax?
为什么还要缴电视使用税?
I’ll see you later.
回头见。
Any time this week.
这周什么时候都行。
It doesn’t take five minutes to look like this.
用不了五分钟就能到。
– Let’s just get going.- Where’s my bag?
-我们还是赶紧走吧。-我的包呢?
– On the ottoman.- -Have you got keys?
-就在软椅上。-你带车钥匙了吗?
– We don’t need keys.- I’m not driving.
-我们不需要拿车钥匙。-我不开车。
Susan, I’m not going down.
苏珊,我是不会被打倒的。
《如何写一部剧本》
You’d like this one, love.
你会喜欢这段的,亲爱的。
– Get yourself in there.- Would you take it easy?
-进屋去。-你能放轻松点吗?
– Return of the prodigal son.- Oh!
-败家子儿回家了。-哦!
Don’t give him any money.
不要给他钱。
I haven’t got any.
我没钱了。
Where have you two been?
你们俩人去哪里了?
– The Green Tree.- Traitors.
-去绿树酒吧了。-这群叛徒。
– Are you still barred from there? – A pint in there isn’t a pint.
-你还是被禁止去那里吗?-它们卖♥♥的酒不足份量。
Oh, you could start a fight in a ploughed field, you.
哦,你能在自家农田里挑起一场战争吗?你。
He accused me of nicking their toilet rolls.
他指责我偷了他们的厕纸。
– You were.- I was, aye, but he had no evidence.
-你会的。-即使我是这样的,他也没证据。
– Habeas corpus.- You’re an idiot.
-人身保护♥法♥。-你是个白♥痴♥。
– Leave him alone, Mam.- Fish pie, Kenny? You look thin.
-别理他,妈妈。-吃鱼肉派吗?肯尼?你看起来瘦多了。
What are you fussing around him for?
你们老围着他干什么?
For a change from fussing around you.
这样就不用围着你了。
Babycham for the lady. Dad, yours.
女士用的梨子味汽酒。老爹,这是你的。
– Thank you.- A bottle of brown.
-谢谢你。-一瓶棕色的。
Now, be sure and use the coasters.You’re not in Leeds now.
现在,一定要用杯垫。你现在不在利兹。
Yeah, civilisation here.
是啊,这里要讲究一些。
– Put the news on, Dolly.- We haven’t got a licence.
-打开电视看看新闻,多莉。-我们没有使用许可证。
Whose side are you on?
你站在那里一边?
My side.I’m not turning that goggle-box on.
我自己的一边。我才不会打开那个破电视的。
A toast. To the Buntons.
为了伯顿一家,干一杯。
– Happy families.- Happy families.
-祝家庭快乐。-家庭快乐。
Fans flock like swallows in the spring
热情观众们像春燕啄新泥般地
to the Nation at Gallery…
来到的国家美术馆…
Not that sodding painting again.
还不是为了那该死的画。
National treasure? It’s the poor bloody foot soldiers

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!