I’m not going anywhere.
我哪里都不去。
And did thy countenance divine
你的圣洁的面容是圣洁
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
能照亮我们那乌云密布的群山吗?
(肯普顿因偷盗画框,被判入狱服刑三个月,那个画框永远没有被找到)
And was Jerusalem builded here…
耶路撒冷在这里建起…
Thank you.
谢谢你们。
Among those dark
周围全是黑暗
Satanic mills…?
邪恶的磨坊…?
Give us one of those bags.
给我们一个袋子。
– You’re here.- Course I’m here.
-你也来了。-我当然来了。
Where else do you think I’d be?
你觉得我还能去哪里?
I haven’t been wasting me time.I’ve written a couple of plays.
我没有浪费自己的时间。我写了几个剧本。
Hmm.
嗯。
Shakespeare must be shivering in his boots.
莎士比亚一定自愧不如。
I expect so. And Chekhov.
我希望如此。还有契诃夫。
Who’s Chekhov?
谁是契科夫?
Do you remember that play we went to see about the three sisters?
你还记得我们去看的那出关于三姐妹的戏吗?
I will not cease from mental fight
我不会停止精神斗争
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
我的剑也不能在我手中沉睡
Till we have built Jerusalem
直到我们建造起耶路撒冷
In England’s green
在英格兰的绿色
And pleasant land
和快乐的土地上
There she is.
她在那里。
– Welcome home, Dad.- Welcome home, Dad.
-欢迎回家,爸爸。-欢迎回家,爸爸。
I’ll put the kettle on.
我去烧壶水。
Is one of those for me?
有我的份儿吗?
Wet your whistle.
润润你的嗓子。
– Cheers.- Cheers.
-干杯。-干杯。
四年后,出于解脱自己良心的谴责,杰克坦白了自己的偷盗行为
– I needed that.- I bet you did.
-我需要这个。-我猜你会的。
Best I’ve ever tasted.
这是我喝过的最好的。
The Director of Public Prosecutions and I
我和刑事检控处处长
have considered the evidence in the case,
考虑了本案的证据,
and your confession.
以及你的供词。
It goes without saying,it is an offence of the utmost gravity.
不用说,这是一种极其严重的罪行。
However, in order to prosecute,
然而,为了起诉,
we would be compelled to call…
我们不得不传唤…
the original defendant.
原始被告。
It puts us in a delicate position,
考虑到你父亲在公众面前制♥造♥的场面,
given the public spectacle your father seems to create.
这让我们处于一个微妙的位置。
So, it has been decided that…
所以,我们决定…
prosecuting you may not be in the public interest.
起诉你,可能不符合公众利益。
What, you mean Kempton would make you look stupid again?
什么,你是说肯普顿又会让你出丑?
Sorry. I didn’t mean…
对不起。我不是那个意思…
Of course, if a single word of this were ever to go beyond these walls,
当然,只要这事传出去一个字,
we could always change our minds.
我们就会改变主意。
– Clear?- Clear.
-懂了吗?-懂了。
– Irene?- I will.
-艾琳?-我愿意。
– Will you marry me?- I just said I will.
你愿意嫁给我吗?-我刚说了我愿意的。
Just like you on this island, Dr No.
就像你在这个岛上一样,诺博士。
It depends, Mr Bond,on which side of the glass you are.
邦德先生,这要看你选择哪一个杯子了。
A medium dry martini, lemon peel,shaken, not stirred.
一个中杯的干马提尼,加柠檬皮,摇匀,不要搅拌。
– Vodka?- Of course.
-伏特加要加吗?-当然要加。
It’s that bloody picture again.
又是那张该死的照片。
He should put that into a wardrobe.
他应该把它放进衣柜里。
He’d have to get Jackie to fix it for him.
他得让杰克帮他修好。
Well, Dr No,you haven’t done badly, considering.
诺博士,考虑到你的表现还算不错。
A handicap is what you make of it…
障碍是你自己造成的…
(免费电视许可证制度终于在2000年实行,它已经经历了75年之久。)
(肯普顿.伯顿写的剧本没有一部被制♥作♥出来)