是对你的警徽
About your badge.
伙计 你真是个混球 知道吗?
Boy, you are really an asshole, you know that?
无法原谅你犯的错误
Can’t get over the mistake you made.
你被下套了 – 被一个警♥察♥
You’ve been set up, you know? – By a cop.
没错
That’s right.
他现在正在错误的地点等着你
He’s waiting for you right now at the wrong place.
我和我的朋友不想现身
Me and my friend don’t want to show up.
你们两个大人物都被下套了
You two hotshots have both been set up, haven’t you?
知道你什么地方总让我惊讶吗?
You know what always amazed me about you?
带着像你这种态度的人 却从来不带枪
A guy with your attitude never carries a gun?
真蠢
That’s stupid.
蠢到家了
Very stupid.
我要个房♥间 一晚 也可能两晚
I want a room. One night, maybe two.
一晚5块
Five bucks a night.
我在等人 如果她来了 就让她直接上来
I’m expecting someone. If she shows, send her right up.
嘿 你要电视吗?另加一美元
Hey, you want a TV? It’s a dollar extra.
过去盯着我们那个姑娘
Get on over and keep your eye on our little lady.
好
Right.
算了 我们发布通缉令吧
Forget it. I’ll put an apb out on all of them.
不 不行
No, you won’t.
你究竟在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
跟下等人做事就是难
It’s tough doing business with low-iifes.
他们都不靠谱
They’re unreliable.
但我们就还剩几步了
We’ve got a few moves left.
就让这个游戏变得更有趣一点 就这样
Just, uh, makes the game a little more interesting, that’s all.
是啊 我一直在看着你的行动 不得不说 我也没觉得你有多厉害
I’ve been watching your moves. I’ve gotta tell you, I’m not all that impressed.
没开玩笑吧?
No shit?
没开玩笑
No shit.
这家伙他想造♥反♥
we got a mutiny with this man here.
该死 – 等等
Sh… – Wait a second.
你现在还在跟我合作 我也还是你的上司
Now you’re still on my team and I am your manager.
你一切都照我说的办 明白吗?
You do exactly what I tell you to do. Got it?
随你便 – 这才对嘛
Suit yourself. – Now you’re talking.
其他那2个人呢? – 我没看见他们
What about the other two? – I haven’t seen them.
你最好先躲一阵子
You’d better stay out of sight for a while.
有个警♥察♥想把这事栽赃给我
There’s a cop trying to put this one on me. The money’s hot.
那笔钱很棘手 我想把它洗了 – 兑换率4:1最好
I want to trade it in. – Exchange rate’s four to one at best.
我接受
I’ll take it.
火车站 9点钟
The train station, nine o’clock.
储物柜边上的三明治栏柜
That sandwich counter by the lockers.
我不喜欢这样 – 我也没觉得你会喜欢
I don’t like it. – I didn’t think you would.
我会安排好
I’ll set it up.
但如果你在场 他们就不会肯
But they won’t do it if you’re there.
今晚 你比那笔钱还棘手
Tonight you’ll be hotter than the cash.
我会找个人去
I’ll get somebody.
小心那两个家伙
Keep your eye out for those other two.
他们会知道是我拿了那笔钱的
They’ll know I have their money.
我说过 我不会因你而送命
I told you, I’m not gonna get killed for you.
3004房♥
Room 3004.
我不知道他在哪 我没见过他
I don’t know where he is. I haven’t seen him.
直说你想怎么样吧
Just tell me what you want.
我已经把事情都安排好了
I just set things up.
那事过后 不管发生什么 都是他的事
It’s his business what happens after that.
如果那是珠宝或债券 他也许会来找我
If it was jewellery or bonds, he might come to me.
但是现金 他根本不需要我
But with cash, he doesn’t need me.
除非还有下次 否则我见不到他
I won’t see him till the next one.
在市区的一家旅馆里
He’s in a hotel down town.
杜兰旅馆
The doran.
钱在火车站的一个储物柜里
The money’s in a locker at the train station.
9点 他会把钱换成更小的面额
Nine o’clock, he’s trading for smaller bills.
就这些
That’s all.
我警告过他了
I warned him.
我说过 我不会因为他而被害死
I told him I wouldn’t get killed for him.
当然
Sure.
你没必要参与
You don’t have to play.
一切都很顺利 我明早就能把你的钱给你
Everything goes all right, I’ll have your money tomorrow morning.
我会看着的
I’ll see it through.
我觉得你疯了
I think you’re crazy.
把钥匙放在保险箱里6个月
Put the key in a safe deposit box for six months,
然后再去拿那笔钱
then go get the money.
我在逃亡 我得想法子 我今晚就得去取它
I’m on a streak. I’m gonna play it out. I’m gonna get it tonight.
我知道所谓的逃亡
I know all about streaks.
每个逃亡者都说“这一次不一样”
Every player says, “this time is different.”
也许我们很相似
Maybe we are alike.
不 我输了 我顶多是破产
When I lose, I just go broke.
而你则是去坐牢
You go to jail.
要不是因为那个警♥察♥ 我会让你尽管去
If it wasn’t for that cop, I’d tell you to go ahead.
他就是我这么匆忙的原因
He’s the reason I’ve got the rush on.
你不在乎钱
You don’t care about the money.
甚至还能将它拱手送给他
Might even send it to him.
孬种的游戏
Sucker’s game.
你觉得…也许…
You think… maybe…
你可以等一阵子吗?
You could wait for a while?
咖啡
Coffee.
我马上就回来拿我找的钱
I’ll be right back for my change.
他大概二十七、八岁 流氓模样
He’s about 27, 28 years old. He’s a punk.
好像他们刚调换了钥匙
Ah! Looks like they just switched keys.
对 他现在又回储物柜那边去了
Yeah, he’s going back to the lockers right now.
他穿着牛仔装
He’s wearing one of those cowboy suits.
留着一圈胡子 真是个低俗的人
He’s got a beard, a real sleazo.
他在调包
He’s exchanging the bag.
黑色有搭扣的包
Black attache case.
对 洗脏钱
Yeah, dirty money for clean.
他现在正往月台那边走
He’s moving, headed for the platform.
他往你那个方向去了 好 我会跟着他的
He’s coming your way. Right, I’ll stick with him.
该死
Shit!
检查一下你的包 伙计 – 好吧 里面就一些文件
Is that your bag, pal? – There’s just some papers in it.
看了再说
Let’s see.
你的呢 伙计? – 看吧 尽管看
How about you? – Yeah, go ahead. Take a look.
干嘛? – 警♥察♥
Yeah?
我们正在检查所有的旅行箱 – 稍等
Police. We’re checking all the luggage. – Just a minute.
等不了 就现在
Not just a minute. Now!
嘿 你究竟想…
Hey! What the hell are you trying…?
这是你的吗? – 不是我的
Is that yours? – That’s not mine.
你的?
Yours?
这是你的吗? – 听着 伙计 不是我的 不是
Is that yours? – Man, I’m cool. No!
你带箱子了吗? – 带了 就在上面
Do you have one? – Yeah. I’ve got a bag. It’s up here.
在哪?哪? – 不见了
Where? – It’s gone.
是浅棕色的吗? – 对 没错 伙计
Was it light brown? – Yeah, that’s right, man.
你没事吧 女士?
You ok, lady?
有个人抢了我的包 钥匙在他手里
A man took my purse. He’s got the key.
他往火车站的另一边跑了
He ran to the other side of the station.
在那
There!
好吧 我们有麻烦了 快走
All right. We got trouble. Go!
走 走
Go! Go!
(禁止通行)
我们离开这
Let’s get outta here.
小心 小心
Look out!
收手吧
Give up.
我只是个开车的 其他什么我都没参与
I just did the driving. I got no part in anything else.
回家去
Go home.
你没事吧?
Are you ok?
没事
Yeah.
咱们待会儿见
I’ll see you in a couple of minutes.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
怎么回事?
What happened?
看样子 咱们俩都被骗了
Looks like we both got swindled.
看样子 我们俩都被掉包给骗了
Looks like we both got ripped off by the exchange man.
最近骗子很多
Lot of crooks around these days.
开车的
Driver?
确定这个你不要吗?
Sure you don’t wanna keep this?
给
Here.
拿着啊
Here.