你以前被抓过吗
Did you ever get caught on one of yourjobs?
还没有
Hasn’t happened yet.
牛仔音乐
Cowboy music.
就是那些故事
Always tells a story,
醉鬼 妓♥女♥ 伤心的人
drunks, whores, broken hearts.
你认为我想要什么
What do you think I’m after?
可能你想要搭快车
Maybe you’re looking for a fast ride.
我要钱
I need money.
我不借钱
I don’t make loans.
你确定?
You’re sure?
不针对个人
Nothing personal.
再见了
See you around.
你这项为我们的朋友制定的计划
This plan of yours for our friend…
花了很长时间安排吧? – 伙计 耐心点
Taking a little long to set up, isn’t it? – Gotta be patient, pal.
每份工作都有它的问题
Every job has its problems.
有没有可能是你搞错了?
Couldn’t be you just figured it wrong?
你知道吗
You know something?
我想我得教育教育你
I think I’m gonna have to help you with your education.
这就是捕猎最有趣的部分 陷阱都装好了
This is the quiet part of the hunt. The trap’s all set.
那牛仔就在某个地方
Cowboy’s out there somewhere.
如果那个牛仔直接就踩上了陷阱 那也没什么好玩的吧?
Wouldn’t be any fun if the cowboy just walked right into it, would it?
那样不好玩 知道干咱们这行最棒的是什么吗?
That’d be no fun. You know what the best part of ourjob is?
这只是场游戏 输的不是他们 就是我们
It’s just a game. It’s either them or us.
也许就是我和你 – 不可能 何塞
Maybe me and you. – Oh, no way, José!
你跟我都不是一个档次的
You’re not even in my league.
不过 我可以告诉你 我是个很慷慨的人
I’ll tell you what, though. I’m a very generous man.
告诉我 我打算帮你成为一个更好的警♥察♥
I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna help you be a better cop.
知道怎么做吗?知道你每天早上 干的第一件事是什么吗?
You know how? You know what you do first thing every morning?
读报纸体育版
Read the sports page.
知道为什么吗?那是报纸上最精彩的部分
You know why? Best part of the newspaper.
赢家 输家 怎么输的 比分
Winners, losers, how it happened, score.
现在 我们有一场比任何选手参与过的都棒的比赛
We got a much better game than the one they give the players.
10年内 他们不能让我们退休
They don’t retire us after ten years.
就一件事
Just one thing.
你必须成为一个选手
You gotta be a player.
一个真正的选手 而不是占着一个岗位而已
A real player, not just filling out a position.
估计你觉得自己是个大赢家
I guess you figure you’re a winner.
没错 而你是个输家
That’s it. And you’re a loser.
不过 我认为你想赢
But I think you’d like to be a winner.
而且你会教我怎么赢?
And you’re gonna show me the way, huh?
当然 除非你先变成一个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Unless, of course, you turn into a complete asshole first.
行动吧
Let’s move.
我只想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
我们需要你
We need you.
你很有价值
You’re valuable.
我已经给过你们答复了
I already gave you guys an answer.
我们不喜欢那个答复
We don’t like that answer.
友善点 照我们的方式办事
Be friendly. Do things our way.
尽管开枪
Go ahead and pull the trigger.
你…
You…
你再敢动手
You do anything else,
我就会回来
I’ll come back…
然后杀了你
I’ll kill you.
我只是在做我的工作
I’m just trying to do my job.
我也是
So am I.
回家去
Go home.
我只想谈谈
I just wanted to talk.
你已经谈过了
You did.
咱们谈谈 好吗? – 说
Let’s talk, ok? – Go ahead.
我跟你的人 有个非常大的麻烦
I got a very big problem with your boy.
他不太乐意跟我们合作
I mean, he’s not too thrilled in working with us.
我能理解
I can understand that.
听着 我不知道该怎么办 知道吗 我已经尽力了
I don’t know what to do. I’m doing the best I can, you know?
你知道该怎么做 你已经做了
You know what to do. You just did it.
你来了这 求我救你
You came in here and asked me to save your ass.
而那正是我要做的 救你
That’s what I’m gonna do. Save your ass.
我想 我到底还是不能丢下你一个人不管吧?
Guess I can’t leave you alone, can I?
也许我就是一个仗义的人
Guess I’m just a real friendly guy.
你的一个朋友告诉的我 上哪能找到你
Friend of yours told me where I could find you in the middle of the day.
我没有朋友 – 没错
I don’t have any friends. – That’s right.
没有朋友
No friends.
没有稳定工作
No steady job.
没有女朋友
No girlfriend.
住着廉价房♥
You live real cheap.
什么也不问
You don’t ask any questions.
老天 你也太紧绷了
Boy, you got it down real tight.
紧绷的容不下任何其他东西
So tight, there’s no room for anything else.
那首歌♥可真苦情
That’s a real sad song.
只是问题是 苦情歌♥今年不好卖♥♥
Only trouble is, the sad songs ain’t selling this year.
也许我就是你的朋友
Maybe I’m your friend.
礼物 我给你带的
Present. I brought it for you.
在某个牛仔开的福特车地板上找到的
Found it on the floorboard of some Ford a cowboy boosted.
来啊 拿着吧
Go ahead. Take it.
为你自己省下另一个麻烦
Save you the trouble of making another one.
我真的很喜欢追捕你
I really like chasing you.
听起来 你好像有麻烦了
Sounds like you got a problem.
在这场游戏里 我比你厉害得多
I’m much better at this game than you are.
伙计 跟我玩 你输定了
You play against me, pal, you’re gonna lose.
你赢了 就能赚到点钱
You win, you make some money.
我赢 你就坐15年牢
I win, you’re gonna do 15 years.
怎么样 开车的?
How about it, driver?
我的价格已经加倍了
My price has doubled.
拜托 你以为你对付的是什么人 那定金就是30%了?
Come on. Who do you think you’re dealing with? That’s 30% of the take.
没错 因为我这是跟下等人合作 所以特♥价♥
That’s right. Special price because I’m working with second-raters.
我们接受 – 我要他说出口
We’ll make you a deal. – I wanna hear him say it.

Yeah.
还有 你不能一起
One more thing. You’re not coming.
伙计 你没太多选择吧?
You don’t give many choices, do you, pal?
没错
That’s right.
里面需要两个人 你之后会拿到你那份的
It’s a two-man job inside. You’ll get your cut later.
我不喜欢
I don’t like it.
这就是重点
That’s the whole idea.
老天 跟你说 那种人太难搞了
Boy, it’s tough to like that man, I tell you.
我们搞定他了 他接受了
We got him. He’s doing the job.
听着 我有话要告诉你 听懂这个 对你来说很重要
I gotta tell you something. It’s very important for you to get this.
这事你不能阻挠
Hold up your end of this deal.
因为 如果我在银行前面 看见任何警♥察♥
If I should see any cops at all in front of that bank, any at all,
那将会有枪林弹雨
there’s gonna be a lot of shooting going on.
给我听着 我不希望有任何人开枪
Listen to me! I don’t want any shooting.
明白吗?
Got that?
明白吗? – 明白
Got it? – Yeah, I got it.
我只需要你做一件事 而那就是一切的重点 明白吗?
I just need one thing outta you and that’s the drop point.
明白吗?
Understand?
那样 我既抓住了我的人 又能拿到我的钱
That way, I get my man, I get the money
而且那些钱会回到原来的主人那
and the money gets back to the people it belongs to.
把你的条绒夹克整理好
Straighten up your little corduroy jacket.
现在赶紧滚 我已经看腻了你
Now, piss off. I’m sick of looking at you.
你真的很喜欢当老大 是吗? – 这也是工作的一部分 伙计
You really do like to lead, don’t you? – It’s part of the job, pal.
是吗?告诉你 这样并不能让事情变得简单
Yeah, it doesn’t make things too easy, let me tell you.
有人恐高啊
The man’s afraid of heights.
见鬼 你把警铃触发了 快点 快走
God damn it! You set the alarm off. Come on, move!
快 快 快 我们走
Move, move, move, move, move!
你说过你会处理警铃的 废物你吓着我了
You said you could handle the alarm! You’re starting to scare the shit outta me!
好了 我们走
All right, let’s move.
我掩护他往后门走了 他没事 我们走 好吗?
I covered him at the back. He’s ok. Let’s move, all right?
我从没想过 我会站在这 等着这个牛仔成功
I never thought I’d be standing around waiting for this cowboy to make it.
好吧 你正在等
Well, you are.
而且他也会成功
And he will.
你信心十足啊 呃?
You don’t have any doubts, huh?
对于我们的亡命之徒有信心?
About our desperado?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!