And walk away.
脱身
Free.
你这下没法抽身了 对吗?
You’re getting in pretty deep on this one, aren’t you?
那是我的事 – 诱饵抢银行?
It’s my business. – Setting up bankjobs!
我不记得宣誓的时候 他们还让你干这个
I don’t remember that being part of taking the oath.
我们会把钱拿回来的 混♥蛋♥
We’re getting the money back, jerk—off.
而且要抓住一个从没被抓到过的人
And we’re catching somebody that’s never been caught.
那才叫公共贡献
That’s a public service.
这城市有多少家银行每个月都被抢?
How many banks in this city get hit every month?
平均15家
Fifteen, on the average.
有多少人最后被抓到了? – 平均?
How many end up with a collar? – On the average?
8、9个吧 – 看吧?
About eight or nine. – Exactly.
我们是在抬高平均数 – 聪明
We’re raising the average. – Brilliant!
试试用这话到城里骗人去 – 我自己信了 足够
Try to sell that down town. – I sold it to myself, that’s enough.
我要那个牛仔
I want the cowboy.
你要用你的方式来?行 你是老大
You want to play this your way? Fine. You’re the boss.
但我告诉你 我来是为了赢
But I’m telling you something, I’m in this for the win.
要是这次搞砸了 你就可以跟你的警徽说拜拜了
You blow this thing and you can say goodbye to your badge.
你知道吗?也许我应该查一查你的背景
You know something, maybe there’s something I ought to investigate in your background, huh?
你想过吗?里面是不是有好玩的东西?
Do you ever think of that? Some little item there?
也许有些我们该知道的事情 可能你是个内鬼
Maybe there’s something we should know about. Maybe you’re a fruiter.
可能你还受贿了
Or maybe you took a bribe.
还不知道你收了多少 – 想调查随你便
I wonder how much it was. – Investigate all you want.
看到结果你会失望的 – 我才不信呢 怎么样?
You’ll just be disappointed. – I’m not taking your word for it.
听着 我有老婆有孩子 还要干12年才能拿到退休金
I got a wife, I got a kid and I got 12 years’ service toward a pension.
如果你觉得我会让你把黑锅甩我身上 你就是疯了
If you think I’m gonna let you blow that for me, you’re crazy.
想想吧 – 我已经这么做了
Think about it. – I already have.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
我觉得给我钱的人不是你
I didn’t think you’d be the one to pay me.
挺冒险的 不是吗?
Kind of taking a chance, aren’t you?
如果你要 我现在可以给你钱
I’ll pay you here, if you want.
走吧
Come on up.
我以前也收钱干过一些事
I’ve been paid to do a few things before,
但我从没收钱做过不在场证明
but I was never paid to be an alibi.
你会问我为什么这么做?
You’re going to ask me why I did it.
我有个朋友帮我付租金 他住在城外
I have a friend that pays the rent, lives out of town,
一个月来看我一、两次
visits me once or twice a month.
最近支票来得不像以前那么频繁了
Lately, the cheques haven’t been so regular.
我需要钱
I need the money.
你好
Hello.
不 我不觉得…
No. I don’t think…
他在来看我的路上
He’s on his way up to see me.
那个警♥察♥
The cop.
猜猜我能进来意味着什么
Guess that means I can come in.
好地方
Nice place.
风景真棒
Terrific view.
Wow!
你不是来跟我说风景好的吧
You didn’t come by to tell me that.
你看到开车的人了吧
You saw the man who was driving the car.
你也看到靠在墙上的人了
And you saw the man up against the brick wall.
你知道就是同一个人
And you know it’s the same man.
但你没有指认他
Yet you didn’t identify him.
你是害怕他吗? – 不
Are you afraid of him?
你害怕我吗?
Are you afraid of me?

我只是不喜欢你
I just don’t like you.
有理由吗?
You got a reason?
肯定是因为我这警♥察♥当得太好了
Must be because I’m such a good cop.
你多大了
How old are you?
22岁
Twenty-two.
我稍微查了一查
I did a little checking.
你还查了什么?
What else did you check?
你这样的年轻女孩
Well, a young girl like yourself,
肯定常在河边走 亲爱的
you sure have been around the track a few times, honey.
嗯 过着丰富多彩的生活
Led a real active life.

Get out!

我们要做点小生意 你和我
We’re gonna do a little business, you and I.
看一看
Look at it!
你确定不是他?
Are you sure that’s not him?
不是他
It’s not him.
真的?
Really?
也许你应该害怕我
Maybe you ought to be afraid of me.
我查过你了
I ran a make on you.
你底子干净
You’re clean.
没问题
No problem.
当然 有那么…一点点瑕疵
Course, there was that… One little scrape.
你记得吗?还是个挺肮脏的瑕疵
You remember? The kinda nasty one?
那个被藏在角落的秘密
The one that got swept under the rug?
等你想起来什么 亲爱的
Now, when your memory improves, honey,
给我打电♥话♥
give me a call.
我没法保证什么
No guarantees.
从来就没保证 – 他可能还在下面
Never has been. – He might still be down there.
♪知道你是我的♪
♪幸福就在你身边♪
J’and happiness is being close to you j’
♪虽然雨水落下♪
j’ and though the rain may fall j’
♪我们的天空一片湛蓝♪
j’ our skies will all be blue j’
♪如果我靠近看♪
j’ if I look close enough j’
♪太阳会照射过来♪
j’ the sun will come shining through j’
♪今天真是美好♪
j’ it’s such a pretty world today j’
♪看看阳光♪
j’ look at the sunshine look at the sunshine j’
♪今天和每一天 自从我见到你♪
j’ today and every day since I met you j’
新女孩怎么样? – 她干了她该干的
how did the new girl work out? – She did herjob.
你让谁给她钱的?
Who’d you have pay her off?
我自己去的
I did it myself.
这不像你的风格
It’s not like you.
为什么叫我来这里?
Why am I here?
有人想见你
Some people want to meet.
城里来的 干过一些活
They’re from down town. They’ve done a few jobs.
枪手 – 对
Shooters? – Yeah.
我说了我不喜欢枪
I told you, I don’t like guns.
我知道 但他们想更进一步
I know. But they’re looking to move up.
他们盯上个很特别的东西
They got their eyes set on something special.
他们知道我的价格?
They know my price?
人人都知道
Everybody knows your price.
他们还给我300块 就为了能跟你见面
Even paid me 300, just to get to you.
你赚了
You did.
♪虽然雨水落下…♪
近来可好?
How you been?
我很好
I’m ok.
你们俩认识?
You two know each other?
几年前 我们俩合作过开车
Couple of years ago, we worked a two-car job.
你们已经有一个司机了
You already have a driver.
他已经没胆子开车了
He don’t have the balls for driving any more.
你干活都是一口价 对吗?
You work for a piece, right?
一万美金 定金
10,000, up front.
至少15% – 我们怎么知道你值不值那么多?
Against 15%. – How do we know you’re that good?
上车
Get in!
好吧 够了 疯子 够了
All right, enough. Enough of this shit!
行了 行了 行了 我们相信你了 我们相信你了
All right, all right. We believe you. We believe you!
够了 够了 停下 好吗?
Enough! Lay off, will you?
老天
For Christ’s sake!
老天
For Christ’s sake!
天呐
Jeez!
放松 放松
Easy, easy!
如果你们还打算用它 最好弄个新牌照
Better get new plates if you plan on taking it out again.
人们可能会查到你
People might be looking for you.
你个疯子
You’re crazy.
我们就要你了
I’ll make you a deal.
我不跟你这种人
I don’t work with people like you.
或是和他
Or him.
你怎么找到这里的
Do you want to tell me how you found this place?
问了几个人
I just asked a few questions.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!