Wait!
放手
Stop it.
放手 泰迪
Stop it, Teddy.
他是不是这样逼着你
He cornered you like this, didn’t he?
想让你别叫喊
Made sure you couldn’t scream.
然后跟你说话 他说了什么
And then he said something to you. What did he say?
乖乖就范吧 邓泥巴
“Stand…stand…stand really, really still, Dunnybum,
否则 我晚上去你家
or I’ll come around to your house tonight
连你那个荡♥妇♥妈也干掉
and kill your mother, the slut.”
她死了 你就是
“And then, when she’s dead…
我的
..I’ll get you.”
然后他放了你 你却没跑
And he let you go, but you didn’t run.
你只是闭着眼站在那 为什么
You just closed your eyes and stood there. Why?
我在等
I was waiting.
等什么
For what?
玛朵 你在等什么
What were you waiting for, Myrtle?

Um…
等死
To die.
等死
To die.
斯图尔特常常像牛一样冲向小朋友 记得吗
Stewart used to run at kids like he was a bull. You remember?
他用他的头对准小朋友
He’d run at them with his head down,
直接撞向小朋友的肚子
ram straight in their gut.

Ah!
但这次不同
Not this time.
这次 只有你和他两个人
This time, it was just you and him.

Yeah.
你本该死的 却没死 为什么
You were gonna die, but you didn’t. Why?
我闪开了
I moved.
-你闪开了 -我 闪开了
-You moved. -I mo…l moved!
巴尼从谷仓顶看到了这一切
Barney saw the whole thing from on top of the silo.
斯图尔特整个头撞到墙上还扭断了自己的脖子
Stewart hit the wall full pelt and broke his own stupid neck.
他没跟说 因为
He didn’t tell anyone because
他怕别人说他撒谎然后又把他送走
…he was afraid they’d say he was lying and send him away again.
相反的 他们把你送走了
Instead, they sent you away.

Hey.
你没杀斯图尔特皮曼
You didn’t kill Stewart Pettyman.
他是自杀的
He killed himself.
我想我们该结婚了
I suppose we should get married now.
为什么不呢 就让他们更讨厌点吧
Why not? It’s what they’d hate most.
我们在邓歌♥塔弄个盛大婚礼 气死他们
Have a big wedding in Dungatar, rub their noses in it…
然后搬走
…then move away.

Oh…
-去哪 -更好的地方
-To where? -A better place.
没有伊莎贝 或贝拉 或皮曼的地方
Where there’s no Elsbeth or Beulah or Councillor Pettyman.
没有仇恨和复仇
No hate or revenge.
还有更棒的周末舞会
Better Saturday night dances.
那我妈呢
What about my mad mother?
要带她去吗
Will we take her too?
是呀 为什么不呢
Yeah. Why not?
也带着我那个傻弟弟
We’ll even take my slow brother.

Oh.
对 巴尼
Yes, Barney.
对 要带着巴尼
Yeah, we’ll take Barney.
那就是答应了
That a yes?
那 缇莉
So, Till.
你看到太空人或太空船了吗
You see any spacemen or rocket ships?

No.
泰迪 看
Teddy, look!
一只鸟
It’s a bird!
一架飞机
It’s a plane!
一个超人
It’s Superman!
才怪 他就在这
It can’t be. He’s right here.
拥有超人的能力
With powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal man.
无所畏惧
Fearless.
无所畏惧
Fearless.
那我的诅咒呢
What about my curse?
我说过了 我才不信诅咒
I told you I don’t believe in curses.
我给你看
I’ll show you.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?

Oh, you…
你不会当真
…you aren’t seriously thinking
要在晚上从谷仓上跳下去吧
of jumping off this silo in the dark?
不 当然不 猪头小孩才会
No, of course not. That’s for foolish little boys.
跳进谷仓才是大人玩的
Jumping into the silo that’s for men.
什么
What?!

No, don’t…

No. Don’t…

No, don’t.
-如果是空的呢 -不 里面满满的麦子
-What if it’s empty? -No, it’s full of wheat.
早上才装的
Trucks loaded in this morning.
-那是老鼠吗 -是的
-Are those mice? -Yep.
泰迪 拜托别跳
Please, Teddy, don’t.
不 听着 不 不 泰迪
No, look, Te… No, no. No, no, no, no, no, Teddy.
-别跳 别跳 -那你说 我不再受诅咒了
-D-don’t. Don’t. -Say, “I am no longer cursed.”
-拜托别跳 -说啊
-Don’t, please… -Say it.

Don’t.
-泰迪 -你还是不说
-Teddy… -You didn’t say it.
不 等等 泰迪
No. Wait. Ted…
泰迪
Teddy?
真搞笑
That’s very funny.
泰迪
Teddy.
好 我说
Alright, I’ll say it.
泰迪
Teddy.
我不再受
…I am no longer cur…
我不再受诅咒了
I am no longer cursed!
诅咒没有了 泰迪
There is no curse, Teddy.
泰迪
Teddy?
泰迪
Teddy?!
谁来
Somebody…
泰迪
Teddy?!
谁来 救命啊
Somebody…help me…
泰迪 泰迪
Teddy! Teddy!
救命啊 来人啊
Help me, somebody!
泰迪
Teddy!
泰迪现在怎样了
What’s Teddy done now?
他们在谷仓挖了个大洞 妈
They cut a big hole in that silo, Ma!
看那些麦子在飞
Look at the wheat flying!
那不是麦子 巴尼 是高粱
It’s not wheat, Barney. It’s sorghum.
不 泰迪才不会跳进高粱
No, Teddy wouldn’t jump into sorghum.
你也知道
You know that.
不 他
No. He’d…
不 泰迪才不会跳进高粱
No, Teddy wouldn’t jump into that.
高粱会淹死人的
You can drown in sorghum!
泰迪
Teddy?!
老兄
Mate?!
巴尼 你带着小朋友去走走
Barney, why don’t you take the littlies for a walk down by the creek?
你♥爸♥跟我要跟费拉警官说话
Your dad and I have gotta have a talk with Sergeant Farrat.
他们花了三个钟头挖了个大洞
It took them three hours to cut a hole in that silo.

Oh…
他被困住太久了
He was trapped in there too long.
被闷死了
He suffocated.

No.
泰迪
Teddy.
泰迪
Teddy!

No!
泰迪
Teddy!

No!
泰迪
Teddy!
周三举♥行♥葬礼
Funeral’s on Wednesday.
我不能叫他爸和
I couldn’t ask his dad or…
其他小孩来帮我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!