That file is police property! How’d you get that?!
或许是我用砖块让费拉警官屈服了
Perhaps I subdued Sergeant Farrat with a brick!
或者用羽毛围巾
Or…a feather boa.
我听到了一个恶心的爆裂声
“I heard a sickening crack.”
当然 如果真有其事 我至少有点记忆
Now, surely if this had happened, I’d have some memory of it.
我是说 谁忘得了这么生动的 恶心的爆裂声
I mean, who could forget that vivid, “sickening crack”?
你最好别出去
I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
啊
Whoa!
救命啊 救命啊
Oh! Help, help!
我大叫 住手 杀人啦 住手
“I screamed, ‘Stop! Murderer! Stop!'”
但玛朵只看着我大笑
“But Myrtle Dunnage just looked at me and laughed.”
喔 当真
Oh, really?
我怎不记得我曾是那么开朗的小孩
I don’t remember being such a mirthful child.
于是玛朵继续用力戳
“Whereupon Myrtle Dunnage continued to stamp brutally,
一直戳一直戳
again and again,
这可怜男孩的烂脖子
upon the boy’s broken poor neck.”
喔 贝拉
Oh, Beulah!
说得是狗屁不通
Two split infinitives.
难怪新学校的人会说我文盲 原来是你教的
No wonder they called me illiterate at my new school.
喔 你怕我吗 贝拉
Oh, are you…are you scared of me, Beulah?
我十岁时你是不怕的
You weren’t when I was 10.
我只要算错了 你就用尺打我
You would hit me with a ruler whenever I got a sum wrong.
-或泼我墨水 -嗯
-Or spilled the ink. -Mmm…
我一直戳一直戳时你怎不来阻止我
So why didn’t you stop me when I “stamped again and again”
戳斯图尔特皮曼可怜的烂脖子
on the “broken poor neck” of Stewart Pettyman?
我不能
I couldn’t!
我才10岁 哪会这些啊
I was 10 years old! I couldn’t have done any of this!
大家都知道是你 只有你在那
Everyone knew it was you! You were the only one there!
你也在那
You were there.
你什么意思
What are you insinuating?
我吗
Me?!
我不在那
I wasn’t there!
我刚好到转角
I came around the corner
看到可怜的斯图尔特皮曼躺在地上
and saw poor Stewart Pettyman lying on the ground,
他头歪一边
his head all twisted to one side,
而你 就站在旁边
and you…you standing over him.
你骗人
You lied.
你什么也没看到
You didn’t see any of it.
他会怪我
He would’ve blamed me.
-谁 -伊凡
-Who? -Evan!
伊凡皮曼
Evan Pettyman.
我的工作就是要保护他儿子
It was my job to protect his son.
但 你跟你妈 都是魔鬼
But you, you and your mad mother, you’re evil!
老天知道你们是什么
Lord knows what you’re capable of!
往她的大屁♥股♥上打
Try and hit her fat ass.
伊莎贝 你看
Elsbeth.
-知道啦 -她穿得好精致
-I know. -She’s exquisite!
是啊 我儿媳妇家是做生意的
Yes. My daughter-in-law’s family’s in business.
生意人都是这样
They move in… commercial circles.
开球咯 快追啊
It’s on the boot! They’ve got him!
每个人都好漂亮
Everybody looks so beautiful.
-缇莉 -她真能干
-That Tilly -she’s so clever!
你是雪莉 那你呢 亲爱的
Shelley. And what’s your name, darling?
姑娘们 干杯
Cheers, girls.
开心吗
Are you having a nice time?
-真漂亮 -你好啊 伊凡
-They are beautiful… -Good day, Evan.
好名字
…lovely name…
还在耍那套啊
Still up to your old tricks, are you?
哦
Oh.
别
Don’t.
对了 女孩们 为你们的生活奔跑吧
That’s right, girls run for your lives.
你以为你的小儿子是从树上掉下来的吗
You think your little boy fell out of a tree?
不对
Wrong.
哦
Oh…
-哦 -她骗人
-Oh. -She lied.
她骗人 贝拉哈瑞婷在证词里骗了你
She lied. Beulah Harridene lied to you in her witness statement.
我也很怀疑
I…suspected as much.
如果你怀疑 那你 你
If you doubted her, you…you…
你就不该把我送走
…you should never have sent me away.
你无权这么做
You had no…you had no right.
还有他 他无权把我送走
And he…he had no right to send me away.
他有权
He had…a right.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他有做父母的权利
He had a parental right.
什么
What?!
伊凡皮曼是你♥爸♥
Evan Pettyman is your father.
什么
What?
杀人凶手
Murderer!
玛丽葛 别闹啦 看在老天份上
Marigold! Don’t make a scene, for Christ’s sake!
天啊 玛丽葛 别
Jeez, Marigold, don’t…
不是我♥干♥的
I didn’t do it.
-大家都看到了 -杀人凶手
-People are staring! -Murderer!
走开 巫婆
You get away from her, you bitch!
泰迪 不
Teddy! No!
泰迪 泰迪 冷静 冷静
Teddy! Teddy, calm down. Calm down.
跟她说这不是真的 我没杀她儿子
Tell her it isn’t true! That l…l didn’t kill her son.
我没有
L…l couldn’t have.
还有 这证词都是假的
And this…this statement is just a pack of lies!
她疯了
She’s mad!
你 你相信我 你跟他们说呀
Look, you…you believe me. You tell them!
缇莉 我相不相信没有用
Tilly, it doesn’t matter what I believe.
是我负责调查的
I investigated the incident.
是我跟所有 现在在场的人说的
I talked to everyone…everyone here.
还有那些
Everyone was accounted for…
在家 在酒吧 跟朋友在一起的人
at home, in the pub, with friends.
真的 缇莉 我真希望不是那样
It is true, Tilly. l…l wish it weren’t.
但事实是
But the fact is…
当时只有你在现场
…you were the only one there.
我要控告她
I want to press charges.
你闭嘴 皮曼 否则我扭断你的脖子
You shut your mouth, Pettyman, or I’ll break your neck.
-好吗 -够了 泰迪
-Alright? -Come on, Teddy.
你袭击我 麦克斯威尼
You hit me, McSwiney.
缇莉
Tilly!
缇莉
Till.
缇莉
Tilly!
缇莉 你闪开了
Tilly, you moved!
缇莉 你闪开了
You moved, Tilly.
为什么 为什么
Why…why…
为什么你不跟我说
…why didn’t you tell me?
为什么
Why?
你本不该回来的
You should never have come back.
但是 她闪开了
But she moved!
你闪开了 缇莉
You moved, Tilly!
-你闪开了 -别吵 巴尼
-You moved! -Shut up, Barney.
不 她闪开了
No! She moved!
我看到了 我看到了
I saw him! I saw him!
是他自己弄的 我看到了
He done it himself! I saw!
她闪开了 泰迪 -老弟 抱歉
-She moved, Teddy. -I’m sorry, mate. Sorry.
-不 -好了 冷静
-No. -Come on, calm down.
-你到底想说什么 -他自己弄的 我看到了
-What are you trying to say? -He done it. I saw.
我看到他自己弄的 泰迪
I saw him done it, Teddy.
嘿 先冷静下来 好吗
Hey, you’ve gotta calm down, alright?
她闪开了 就在学校 她闪开了
She moved. At the school, she moved.
我看到了 泰迪 我看到了
I saw, Teddy. I saw him.
她闪开了
She moved.
别过来
Don’t. Stop.
放手
Stop!
让我走
Let go!
泰迪 放手
Teddy, stop it!
放手
Stop it!
等等