It sure is, Mol.
-我讨厌浪漫 -是吗
-I hate romance. -What a surprise.
要不要来点音乐和茶
How about some music and a…nice cup of tea?
好啊
How could I resist?
喔 马克白
Oh, Macbeth.
你喜欢这个
You like this?
可能不合你味口
Probably not your taste.
听啊 定有坏事来临
“Hark, something wicked this way comes.”
这是什么鬼音乐啊
What kind of bloody awful music is this?
-蓝调 -喔 谁听啊
-Blues. -Oh! Music to hang by.
是啊 我不知道 但我喜欢
Yeah, I don’t know. I like it.
她声音里有某种苦痛
She’s got a lot of pain in her voice.
比莉·哈乐黛
Yeah. Billie Holiday.
听起来她需要人陪
Sounds like she needs one.
那是我的酒壶吗
That my hip flask?
来拿啊 帅哥
Come and get it, handsome.
-给我 -喔 又不是你的
-Give me that. -Oh, not you!
-给我 -不
-Give me that. -No.
给我 给我
Give it. Give it.
-你这败类 -给我
-Oh, you degenerate! -Give it!
把手拿开
Get your hand out of me!
别傻了
Don’t be ridiculous.
小心 她年纪大了
Careful, she’s old.
给我 给我
Oh, give it, give it!

Oh!
莫莉 你把我的威士忌喝光了
You drank all my whiskey, Mol.
喔 多大点事
Oh, big deal.
喝茶吗
Tea?
好啊 麻烦了
Yes, please.
你后来去了哪里
So, where did you go from here?
很远
Away.
去了墨尔本
To Melbourne.
上了寄宿学校
To boarding school.
然后呢
Then where?
我又去了伦敦
I ran away to London.
然后是西班牙 米兰 还有巴黎
Then Spain, Milan and Paris.
然后回来
And then back home?
泰迪 这里大家都不喜欢我们
They don’t like us here, Teddy.
我和莫莉
Me and Molly.
那男孩的死让大家不原谅我
They’ll never forgive me for that boy’s death.
莫莉没做什么也不被大家谅解
They never forgave Molly and she didn’t do anything.
是啊
Yeah.
他们一直想把巴尼送走只因他与众不同
They tried to take Barney away just for being different.
大家去上学 我只能跟着爸妈跑
People came to the school. I had to run and get Mum and Dad.
我记得你们男生
I remember you boys.
我常从这里看你 瑞吉和巴尼
I used to watch you from here, you and Reg and Barney,
爬到谷仓顶
up on top of that silo.
你用那个
You had that…
你用望远镜找
You had that telescope and looked for…
你一直在找外太空的火箭
You used to look for rockets from outer space.
对啊 还有超人
Yeah. And Superman.
你吓不倒我 缇莉
You don’t scare me, Tilly Dunnage.
事实上 我想你可以让一些人快乐
In fact, I reckon you could make some bloke pretty happy.
缇莉
Tilly.
我可以照顾你
I’ll look after you.
如果你想的话
If you want me to.
我得扶莫莉睡觉了
I have to put Molly to bed.
我要见玛朵
I’d like to see Myrtle Dunnage, please.
你是该见见
I bet you would.
我还真想让你瞧瞧
I’d like you to see.
然后你就会明白我们每次看到你时
Then you’d know what we have to endure
一直在容忍♥什么
every time we look at you.
喔 你在喔
Oh, there you are.
肖妈
Mad mother.
莫莉 看起来不错啊
Molly seems well.
这些天她挺红火的
These days she’s far from neglected.
但她总是有好日子不好好过
But she has good days and not so good.
小葛跟我说是你
Gertrude Pratt told me it was you
帮她做的礼服
who made the dress she wore to the dance.
没错
That’s right.
我想订制几件便装
Well, I’d like to order some daywear…
如果可以的话
…if it’s at all possible.
可以啊
It is.
但很贵的哟 只收现金
But it’ll cost you. Cash.
喔 我要做睡衣跟内衣
Uh…I’ll have a line of night attire and lingerie.
看能不能让老床垫回春
To put some spring back in the old mattress.
谢了
Thanks.
你可以走了
Off you go.
这地方对吗
Am I in the right place?
车站酒店
Station Hotel.
可是离车站好远
But it’s so far from the station.
妙丽 你还好吧
Are you right there, Muriel?
好得很 亲爱的
Yeah, good, thanks, love.
灯泡坏了
Bulb’s gone.
缇莉又收到一个箱子
Tilly got in another tea chest.
这次是哪寄来的
Where from this time?
巴黎还是米兰
Paris? Milan?
是纽约 里面有好多棉布和孔雀冠
New York. And it’s full of cottons and a peacock crest too.
孔雀冠
A peacock crest?
不知道
Well, I don’t know.
我是说我猜的
I mean, I’d imagine there is.
里面到底有什么 我哪知道啊
But I wouldn’t know exactly what’s in the box, would I?
我得闪人了
I’d better be going.
你的上衣
Your frock.
不告诉你
That’s our secret.
不关你事
It’s none of your business.
上山就知道了
Local girl. Up on the hill.
有没有其他法子
What about alterations?
几乎没有
They’ll be minor.
如果可以 我自己来
And if there are any… I can manage them myself.
你自己缝
You sew?
我是个裁缝
I’m a dressmaker.
专做女装
And a seamstress.
全能
Fully qualified.
我想看看你的工作室里有什么
I would like to see what’s in your workroom.
你会让我进你的工作室吗
Would you let me into your workroom?
你很快就会知道我来干嘛
You’ll be familiar with my work soon enough.
伊凡皮曼请我来的
Evan Pettyman invited me here.
你以为他们不会反击吗
Did you think they wouldn’t fight back?
欢迎乌娜普蕾森莅临邓歌♥塔
“Dungatar welcomes Miss Una Pleasance,
为这社会贡献她高超的缝纫技术
“who brings to the community her considerable dressmaking skills.”
中午吃石斑吧
Got some Murray cod for lunch.
我还冒着生命危险摘花给你
And l…l risked my life to get these for you.
喔 这样不好吧
Oh, you shouldn’t have.
谁家的花♥园♥ 比拉的吗
Whose garden? Beulah’s?
其实是费拉警官的
Sergeant Farrat’s, actually.
泰迪 真有你的
Top of the morning to you, Teddy.
警官 没想到在这遇到你
Sergeant! Didn’t…see you there.
你以为你很帅喔
You think you’re good-looking, don’t you?
普蕾森小姐现在
“Miss Pleasance is at present
接受镇公所和皮曼太太邀请
a guest of Shire Councillor and Mrs Evan Pettyman.”
展现她的缝纫技艺
“Her dressmaking establishment
并暂驻他们家
“will be temporarily located at their home.”
很荣幸邀请到您
I’m just so grateful that you were able to make it.
-真是三生有幸 -马上会有变化了
-It’s an absolute pleasure. -It’s going to change a lot.
-天气真好啊 -喔 妙丽 脱鞋 快脱鞋
-Lovely day. -Oh! Muriel! Shoes off, shoes off!
-做了一个海绵蛋糕 是真奶油喔 -我来
-Made a sponge. It’s real cream. -I’ll take that.
乌娜 来啊 别客气
Una, come on. Don’t be shy.
欢迎光临沙龙开幕式
Welcome to the grand opening of Le Salon.

Hear, hear!
风格和礼俗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!