Mum. Mum, it’s alright. It’s alright, Mum.
没事了
It’s alright.
喔 天啊
Oh, God.
可怜的莫莉
Poor Molly.
好啦 我会改
Alright, I’ll change it.
缇莉 别太伤心
Don’t upset yourself, Till.
她会恨死他
She would have hated that one. She would have hated it.
你不喜欢吧 那我脱掉
Oh, you don’t like it? I’ll take it off.
这些歌♥
All these…songs…
都好淫♥荡♥喔
…are corruptive and pornographic.
难怪莫莉会惹上麻烦
No wonder poor Molly got into trouble.
这都是迷流行歌♥的后果
It’s all the fault of… of persuasive popular song
还变成老色鬼
and…and a lecher.
再也别
There’ll be no more…
再也别唱了
There’ll be no more…singing.
莫莉死了 他们却活着 我好痛苦
Molly’s dead, they’re alive, and I have to suffer!
贝拉
Now, Beulah…
列车长会跟你说
…the conductor will make an announcement
到了墨尔本
when you reach Melbourne,
就有护士带你去疗养院
where a nurse will take you to the sanatorium.
我是说 特别看护
I mean…specialist.
贝拉说她被垃圾绊倒摔到头
Beulah says she tripped dumping rubbish at the tip,
普鲁登斯打赌她有喝酒
but Prudence reckons she’d been drinking.
小葛 我是说茱蒂她说
And Gert…l mean Trudy says…
酗酒是犯罪
Drunkenness is a sin!
上帝会处罚她
And God has punished her.
艾玛 快拿起垫子
Irma, the cushion!
啊 我停不下来
Ah! I can’t stop!

Argh!
阿太太 你还好吧
Are you OK, Mrs A?! Love?

Mmm. Mm.
是她干的
It was her!
她在山上种的
Her on the hill!
我知道这味道
I know this smell!
这是大♥麻♥
It’s hashish!
我要跟皮曼镇长说
I’m telling Mayor Pettyman!
缇莉毒死阿太太
Tilly drugged Mrs A.
让她因此去坐牢
She is going to jail for this!
缇莉
Tilly Dunnage?
我们收到你的来信
We received your letter.
-信 -我们同意
-My letter? -And we accept.

Ace…
同意什么
Accept what?
同意你的昂贵条件 但你是最好的
Your rather extravagant terms, but you are the best.
-威尼普戏剧俱乐部 -就是我们
-“Winyerp Drama Club…” -That’s us!
我们要你帮我们做戏服
We want you to make our costumes.

Oh.
这是你的亲笔签名吧
And isn’t that your signature?

Uh…
缇莉 我最爱的女儿
“Tilly Dunnage, beloved daughter of…”

Oh.
哈利 穿制♥服♥不是比较舒服
Horry, wouldn’t you be more comfortable in uniform?
我才不喜欢穿那么寒酸
No. I’ve always hated slum.
但我要赞叹这大♥麻♥蛋糕
But I adore marijuana cakes and hash lamingtons,
这个是我烤的
which l…bake
违法给我老朋友吃
and unlawfully supply to my fellow dope fiends.
除了我违法处理
In addition to my drug dealing,
还有违法持有
I’m also guilty of perversion,
我希望有我签名的草图可以
which I hope these signed personal sketches…
-费拉警官 -这样可以看得更清楚
-Sergeant Farrat! -..will make abundantly clear.
喔 天啊
Oh, my God!
缇莉 似乎命运最后还是逮到我了
Tilly, it seems fate has caught up with me at last.
但 但 你并没做什么啊
But…but…you didn’t do anything.
有 我有
Yes, I did.
25年前对你做的
To you, 25 years ago.
或许我最终没把事情做对
Perhaps I can finally make it right.
缇莉 很高兴遇到你
I’m glad to have met you, Tilly Dunnage.
你丰富了我的人生
You’ve enriched my life beyond words.
来吧 哈里
Come on, Horry.
可是
But…
玛丽葛
French marigolds.
你要干嘛
What do you want?
跟你说个故事
To tell you a story.
宝贝
Pet?
宝贝
Pet.
你生病了吗
Are you ill?
伊凡 我是病了
I was ill, Evan.
是你让我病的
You were making me ill.
但缇莉把我医好了
But Tilly Dunnage has cured me.
你跟着莫莉到这然后利用她
You followed Molly here and used her.
就像你利用我一样
Just like you used me.
伊凡 你的恋爱史很多吧
You’ve had lots of affairs, haven’t you, Evan?
她杀了斯图尔特
She murdered Stewart.
知道吧
Did you know that?
你的新朋友
Your new friend.
你是说缇莉
You mean Tilly,
你的女儿
your daughter,
杀死你儿子
murdered your son?
要不是他 我才不会嫁给你
If it weren’t for him, I would never have had to marry you.
你这禽兽
You’re a monster!
玛丽葛 快躺下 会昏倒的
Fall down, Marigold. Faint.
等下又发病了
Eh? Have one of your bloody headache fits!
你偷走我所有的钱
You stole all my money!
你情绪不稳 还有药瘾
You’re unstable. You’re drug-dependent.
医生知道的
And the doctor knows all about you.
-有诊断证明 -没错
-Certifiable. -That’s right.
我随时可休了你
And I could have you committed any time I want!
天啊
Jesus!
哦 哦
Oh! Oh!
玛丽葛 这是大错特错
Marigold, this is very wrong!
没错 我可是情绪很不稳定哦
Yes. But I’m unstable.
大家都知道
Everybody knows that.
就像他们都知道你跟乌娜的事
Just like they know about you and Una Pleasance.
天啊
Oh, God!
大家非常清楚地知道
They’ll understand completely…
喔 求你
Oh, please, just…
终于
…eventually.
求你 我对不起你
Please! I’m sorry!
我对不起你 玛丽葛
I’m sorry! Please, Marigold, I’m sorry.
我很对不起
I’m sorry!
我也很对不起
Not as sorry as I am.
喔 可恶
Oh, fuck.
这戏服是谁的猪头点子
Whose idea were these stupid fucking costumes?
你还好意思说 你只不过是个俗
How dare you?! You’re just a common…
她很清楚你在说什么
She knows exactly what you think she is.
茱蒂 管管你的演员
Trudy, control your cast.
-闭嘴 -小葛
-Oh, shut up! -Gertrude…
-茱蒂 -茱蒂
-Trudy! -Trudy.
否则我会向所有人揭穿你
Or I’ll tell everybody what you’re really like!
他们来了
Oh, here they come.
伊莎贝 你被开除了
Elsbeth, you are fired!
你开除不了我
You can’t fire me!
我是制片人 经费都是我提供的
I’m the producer! I paid for everything!
-下车吧 -嘿
-Get off the bus! -Hi!
伊凡呢
Where’s Evan?
我要回家
I’m going home!
给我节目表
Get me a program!
威尼普戏剧俱乐部表演 天♥皇♥万岁
“Winyerp Drama Club, The Mikado.”
服装设计是
“Costumes by…
缇莉
Tilly Dunnage…
是那个臭婆娘

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!