我回来啦 你们这些混♥蛋♥
I’m back, you bastards.
恶女订制♥服♥
1951年 澳洲 邓歌♥塔
这是邓尼的地方 滚远点
难道是 喔
Is that, uh…
迪奥的吗
…Dior?
猜对啦 费拉警官 是迪奥抄我的设计
Very good, Sergeant Farrat. My design, but Dior-inspired.
玛朵·邓尼
Myrtle Dunnage.
是 缇莉
Tilly.
-你长这么大了 -但你老啦
-You grew up. -You got old.
很难过 但真是如此
Sad, but true.
这些日子是怎么了
What have I done this time?
再好的皮革
Fine leather…
也经不起潮霉摧残
…can be irreparably damaged by moisture and mildew.
缇莉
Tilly.
我妈好吗
How’s my mother?
茉莉 几乎足不出户
Molly…doesn’t get out much these days.
有谁 知道你回来吗
Did anyone…know you were coming?
马上就知道
They’ll know soon enough.
妈
Mum?
你是回来抓老鼠的吗
Have you come about the possum?
你救不了他
You can’t have him.
我们也想救啊 不是吗
Because we wanna keep him, don’t we?
还记得哈瑞婷小姐吗
Do you remember Miss Harridene?
那个学校老师
The schoolteacher?
斯图尔特·普瑞提曼
Stewart Pettyman.
还记得吗
Do you remember him?
左右 左右 左右
Left, right. Left, right. Left, right.
他是哈瑞婷小姐的最爱
He was Miss Harridene’s favourite.
哈瑞婷老师 她弄脏我了
Miss Harridene, she stained me.
-她用墨水弄脏我 -啊
-She stained me with the ink! -Huh?
那那个阿曼内克先生呢
What about Mr Almanac?
那个搞化学的医生
The chemist?
我连你都不太认识
I don’t even know who you are.
罪人
Sinners…
我们都记得阿曼内克先生
We both remember Mr Almanac.
一天吃三次
Apply three times daily.
阿曼内克先生 谢谢 玛朵走吧
Thank you, Mr Almanac. Come on, Myrtle.
你妈是个荡♥妇♥ 你呢是个混球
Your mother’s a slut and you’re a bastard.
那皮曼先生呢
What about Shire President Pettyman?
啊
Hmm?
现在 终于有理由去投票了
Now, there’s a reason to vote.
真不知道你干嘛还回这 鬼地方
I don’t know why you’ve come to this…hole.
这个鸟不拉屎的地方
There’s nothing here.
我回来是要
I came because…
让你想起我来 妈
…I need you to remember me, Mum.
妈
Mum?
我要你帮我回想起来
I need you to remember so I can remember.
想起什么 你是我女儿吗
Remember what? Being my daughter? Hmph.
-那也算 -怎么可能
-That too. -Fat chance.
还有呢
What else?
我是不是杀了人
Did I commit a murder?
什么
What?
我是杀人犯吗
Am I a murderer?
这不就是我被诅咒的原因吗
Is that why I’m cursed?
你忘了你杀了人
You don’t remember committing a murder?
没印象
No.
这个嘛
Well…
这可不是随随便便忘得了的
…it’s not something you’re likely to forget.
我知道
I know.
如果你是杀人犯又怎样
What if you are a murderer?
我也不会吃惊
I wouldn’t be in the least surprised.
-杀人啦 -别叫啦 拜托
-Murder! -Stop it! Come on.
-杀人啦 -哦 哦
-Murder! -Oh! Ah! Ooh!
-救命啊 救命啊 -别叫
-Help! Help! -Don’t… Oh!
哦 哦
Oh, oh!
杀人啦
Murder!
莫莉
Molly!
救命啊 救命啊
Help! Help!
杀人啦
Murder! Ah!
-别抓我 你这泼妇 -不 不
-Let me go, you bitch. -No, no, no. No! No!
你得去
You’ve got to…
莫莉 别动
Molly, stop it!
只是洗个澡
It’s just a bath.
妈 你脏死人啦
You’re filthy dirty and you stink, Mum!
强♥奸♥啦
Rape!
-别叫 别叫 -强♥奸♥啦
-Stop, Stop. -Rape!
谁会去强♥奸♥肖·莫莉
Who in their right mind would be up there raping Mad Molly?
有蛋蛋的女人
A lady with little balls!
巴尼 这样比较说得通
Knew there was a reasonable explanation, Barney.
听说缇莉回来了
Myrtle Dunnage is back.
长大后就没见过她了
Haven’t seen her since she was a kid.
她搬走了
She moved.
巴尼 为了大家好 她被送走了
They sent her away, Barney, for the good of us all.
邓泥巴回家了
Dunnybum’s come home.
不知道她变成啥样了
Wonder how she turned out.
费拉警官
Sergeant Farrat!
我知道你在
I know you’re in there!
我的天竺葵被弄坏了
My geraniums have been assaulted!
早啊 比尤拉
Morning, Beulah.
我确定我看到一个人
I’m sure I saw that half-finished one,
就是巴尼·麦克斯威尼
Barney McSwiney,
坐在谷仓顶瞪着我看
peering at me from on the top of the silo.
啊 这不是伊莉莎白吗
Ah. There’s Elsbeth Beaumont.
我懂了 是小威廉从西部回来了
Young William’s back from West Australia, I see.
乖儿子
My son.
终于回来了
Home at last.
准备拥抱你的未来吧
Ready to embrace your future!
那是你太太
There’s Mrs A.
嗯
Ah.
阿曼内克太太你好
Yoo-hoo, Mrs Almanac.
哦
Oh! Ooh!
阿先生 你能不能分点你的药要给她吃
Can’t you help her with some of them drugs of yours, Mr A?
那会上瘾的
Addictive!
她需要的是上帝的宽恕和健康的饮食习惯
All she needs is God’s forgiveness and a wholesome diet.
什么事
What?
注意啦 阿先生要到了
Prudence, Mr Almanac’s coming.
她抓不到我
Ah! She won’t get me!
这里啦 我抓到你了
Whoa there! Gotcha.
啊
Ah!
这是你的信
Here’s your mail.
小葛 小葛
Gert! Gert!
威廉啦
It’s William!
派特店 还是老样子
Pratt’s. Hasn’t changed.
啊 倦鸟归巢啦
Ah, the remittent son returneth.
先让我们结结♥帐♥
Gertrude, the Windswept Crest account.
瑞吉的歌♥声多美妙啊
Doesn’t Reggie Blood have a lovely singing voice?
他是我心目中的邓歌♥塔歌♥神
I call Reggie the Perry Como of Dungatar.
你不觉得他帅呆了
But much better-looking, don’t you think?
威廉回来了
William’s back.
威廉 真高兴看到你回来
It’s nice to see you home, William.
什么
What? Oh.
闪一边去 小葛
Excuse us, Gert.
派特先生 我只是过来看看
I was…only after some coils of fencing wire, Mr Pratt.
这里是你妈两年来欠下的帐
I have your mother’s unpaid accounts of the last two years.
总共呢 是347英镑
Comes to a total of £347,
10先令又8便士
10 shillings and 8 pence.
威廉一直在周游世界
William’s travelled. He’s very worldly these days.
他有女朋友吗
Does he have a lady friend?
那我们的小葛可以配帅哥 她可能干了
Well, our Gert’s a handsome, capable girl.
会给男人用品柜上货
She knows feedstock, haberdashery…
妈