No, I really love you. Both of you.
我佩服你们
And I admire you.
我看着你们 我听着你们 我想
And I look at you, and I listen to you, and I think,
“你们似乎永远也长不大”
“You’re never gonna grow”.
你们永远也长不大 永远
You won’t grow like this. You won’t.
只要你们一直像这样下去
Not as long as you keep clinging to each other the way that you do.
-你约会过吗 -约会
-Isabelle, have you ever been on a date? -A date?
-对 约会 -哪种约会
-Yeah, a date. -What kind of date?
-你没和一个男生出去过吗 -和里奥出去过
-Have you ever been out with a boy? -I’ve been out with Theo.
不是里奥
Not Theo.
我是说你曾经和一个你 在学校里遇见的男生出去过吗
Have you ever been out with a boy from school that you liked?
我从没去过学校的舞会 如果你是这个意思
I was never taken to a school prom, if that’s what you mean.
在我们法国没有学校舞会
I’m afraid we don’t have proms in France.
但你们总有约会吧
You have dates in France, Isabelle.
你和男生出去过吗
Come on. Have you ever been out with a boy?
你为什么老问我这个 你明知道我没有的
Why do you keep asking me that? You know I haven’t.
你想吗
Would you like to?
-这就是你的邀请吗 -这就是我的邀请
-Is this an invitation? -It’s an invitation.
你想和我一起出去约会吗 就我们两个
Would you like to go out on a date with me? Just the two of us.
别看里奥
Don’t look at Theo.
你不需要他的同意
Isabelle, you don’t need his permission.
我们不能坐在前排 我们坐到后面去
No. We can’t sit at the front. We have to sit at the back.
前排是给那些没有约会的人 坐的
The front is for people who don’t have dates.
我们是在 对不起
We’re on a… Sorry. Excuse me.
约会的时候就应该坐在后面
On a date, you always sit at the back.
坐后面才可以亲热
People sit at the back so they can make out.
女生们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
你们将要看到的是一个 和音乐有关的故事
the motion picture you are about to see is a story of music.
我扮演汤姆·米勒 一个经纪人
I play the role of Tom Miller, an agent,
一个小小的经纪人 曾经做过
a small time theatrical agent who had been a…
噢 还是你们自己看吧
Well, you’ll see.
这部戏是采用大规模 场景制♥作♥
This motion picture was photographed in the grandeur of Cinemascope,
然后
and…
对不起
Pardon me.
对不起我不能留下来了 我的火车要开了
Sorry I can’t stay, but I have a train on tap.
一路顺风 乔治
All the best, Georgie.
你再也不能站着听我唱歌♥了 啊
Can’t stand to hear me sing again?
你知道不是这样的
You know it isn’t that.
♪你永远不会知道♪
♪You’ll never know.♪
♪不 我不想被欺骗♪
♪No, I know I won’t be fooled.♪
♪当我说真话的时候♪
♪When I’m being true.♪
♪但如果你要猜♪
♪But if you guess it,♪
♪我会坦白♪
♪I’ll confess it.♪
♪哦 亲爱的 我想知道♪
♪Oh, darling, I would like to know.♪
♪又或者你永远不♪
♪Or perhaps you’ll never…♪
♪不 不 你永远也不会♪
♪No, no, you’ll never…♪
♪哦 不 你永远也不会♪
♪Oh, no, you’ll never…♪
♪不会知道♪
♪ever know.♪
♪你永远也不会知道♪
♪You’ll never know.♪
当我看着电视屏幕的时候
When I looked at the TV screen,
我想起了在电影资料馆的 那场战斗
I remembered the battle of the Cinematheque.
除了这次 示♥威♥者不会是电影狂们
Except this time the demonstrators weren’t film buffs.
他们甚至很快就不是学生了
They weren’t even just students any longer.
很难说清到底发生了什么
It was hard to figure out what was happening.
但是 商店关门了
It looked like shops had closed their doors,
工人们上街游♥行♥
factories had gone on strike,
渐渐的整个巴黎都是这样
and it was beginning to spread all over Paris.
我们愿意考虑所有
We’re willing to consider,
合理的要求
all legitimate demands.
我和里奥从来不看电视 我们是最纯洁的
Theo and I never watch television. We are purists.
纯洁而且顽强
The purest of the pure.
-我们走 -呃 可是
-Let’s go. -Yeah, but…
天啊
Jesus.
-怎么了 -这东西不是我的
-What’s wrong? -They’re not mine.
-不 在你房♥间里 -不行
-No. Your room. -No.
每次都是在这儿
I don’t know how long I’ve been here,
我还没去过你房♥间呢
but in all that time I haven’t seen your room.
-你没有自己的房♥间吗 -当然有
-You do have a room, right? -Yeah, of course I have.
不要以为我一直生活在 里奥的狗窝里
You don’t think I always live in Theo’s pigsty?
问什么不去那个我们从来 没去过的房♥间
How come we never go in there?
没有人能在我的床上做♥爱♥
No. No one’s making love on my bed.
-不要紧啦 -不行
-Please. -No.
那是你的房♥间 是你的一部分
It’s your room. It’s part of you.
我想看一看 就今晚
I wanna see it. Just tonight.
我发现了一个有关伊莎贝尔的自我
I discovered a side of Isabelle,
以前一直都不知道的地方
I’d never seen before.
一个她不愿意让我看见的秘密之处
A secret side she hadn’t wanted me to see.
我突然想起了在圣地亚哥 我的姐姐们的卧室
I suddenly thought of my sisters’ bedrooms in San Diego.
我想起了我家 我邻居的家
I thought of our house and our neighbors’ houses,
它们都好像啊 都有一块草坪
all alike with their green lawns,
和一辆洒水车
and their sprinklers,
他们的运货马车总是停在外面
and their station wagons parked outside the garage door.
♪这正是你朝思暮想的地方♪
♪That you’re dreaming of.♪
♪我知道♪
♪I know the word…♪
♪你想听到我说什么♪
♪that you long to hear.♪
♪我知道你心灵最深处的秘密♪
♪I know your deepest secret fear.♪
♪我是一个侦探♪
♪I’m a spy…♪
♪在爱的国度里♪
♪in the house of love.♪
♪我知道♪
♪I know the dream…♪
♪你在想什么♪
♪that you’re dreaming of.♪
这是什么雕像
What sculpture?
我一直都梦想着我能和 米洛的维纳斯做♥爱♥
I always wanted to make love to the Venus de Milo.
我阻止不了你 因为我没手
I can’t stop you. I’ve got no arms.
我阻止不了你
I can’t stop you.
怎么了 怎么了
What’s wrong? What’s wrong?
别哭 别哭 别哭了
Don’t. Don’t. Don’t.
别听了
Don’t listen to it.
别哭 别哭
Don’t cry. Don’t cry.
让我一个人呆一会儿 一个人呆一会儿
Please, leave me alone. Leave me alone. Please.
求你了
Please.
-滚开 -伊莎贝尔
-Go away! -Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
里奥 开门
Theo, open up!
-里奥 -伊莎贝尔
-Theo! -Isabelle!
你会受到伤害的 没事的
You’re gonna hurt yourself. It’s OK.
-你是谁 -什么 你在说什么
-Who are you? -What? What are you talking about?
-你在我房♥间做什么 -你什么意思
-What are you doing in my room? -What do you mean…
出去 滚
Get out! Get out!
革命不是节日里的盛宴
A revolution isn’t a gala dinner.
它不像书本 图画或者锦绣那样 能被创作出来
It cannot be created like a book, a drawing or a tapestry.
当它展开的时候 它不会显得
It cannot unfold with such,
高雅 宁静 精致
elegance, tranquility and delicacy
也不会甜蜜 和蔼 谦恭
or with sweetness, affability, courtesy,
克制 或是 慷慨
restraint and generosity.
革命是起义
A revolution is an uprising,
是一场暴♥动♥
a violent act
是一个阶级推♥翻♥另一个阶级
by which one class overthrows another.
拉菲堡 1955年产
Chateau Lafite, 1955…
忘忧堡 1959年产
Chateau Chasse Spleen, 1959…
酩悦香槟 1937年产 生日快乐 爸爸
Grand vin, 1937. Happy birthday, papa.
再来一遍
Again?
听着 马修
Listen, Matthew.
你是一个疯狂的电影迷 是吧
You’re a big movie buff, right?
那么你设想一下毛♥泽♥东♥作为一个 伟大的领导人
Then why don’t you think of Mao as a great director,
如果他投入巨资去制♥作♥一部电影
making a movie with a cast of millions?
拍摄百万红军向未来进军
All those millions of Red Guards marching together into the future
手中拿着小红书
with the Little Red Book in their hands.
是书 不是枪
Books, not guns.
是文化
Culture,
不是暴♥力♥
not violence.
你不认为这是一个 很壮观的场面吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!