-We can’t count on you. -Stop pissing me off.
你变了
You’re not with us anymore.
我没有 但是一时说不清楚
I am, but it’s complicated.
为什么
Why?
闪一边去 我现在没法解释
Because! Get off my back. I can’t explain now.
混♥蛋♥
Loser.
等我啊
Wait for me.
从尼泊尔带回来的小小的纪念品
A little souvenir from Nepal.
谢谢 真好
Thanks, that’s sweet.
记得打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
我会的 当然
OK, with pleasure.
再见
See you.
我们几乎不出公♥寓♥的大门了
We hardly left the apartment anymore.
我们不知道或者说根本就 不关心外面是白天还是黑夜
We didn’t care if it was day or night.
我们打算出海远航
It felt as if we were drifting out to sea,
把世界抛到脑后去
leaving the world far behind us.
-对你来说太浓了 -不 很好
-Too strong for you? -That was really good.
-很好 -是啊
-Good? -Yeah.
-再来一次 -不要
-Again? -No.
克莱普顿是上帝 马修
Clapton is God, Matthew.
我不相信上帝 但如果我信的话
I don’t believe in God, but if I did,
那他就是一个左撇的黑人乐的吉他手
he would be a black, left handed guitarist.
这不是什么卓别林和基顿 这是克莱普顿和亨德里克斯
This is not Chaplin and Keaton. This is Clapton and Hendrix.
克莱普顿发明了电子吉他
Clapton reinvented the electric guitar.
-克莱普顿发明了电子吉他 -马修 相信我
-Clapton reinvented the guitar. -Matthew, believe me.
克莱布顿给吉他安上了电源
Clapton plugs in a guitar…
好吧 吉米·亨德里克斯和他不同
Okay, Jimi Hendrix is different…
他用电子吉他 弹出了非电吉他的声音
He plugs in an electric guitar and he plays it like an acoustic guitar.
吉米·亨德里克斯用电子吉他 而且他用牙齿演奏
Hendrix plugs in an electric guitar, he plays with his teeth.
现在有许多士兵在 越南打仗 他们听谁的歌♥
There are soldiers in the Vietnam war right now. Who are they listening to?
克莱普顿 不
Clapton? No.
他们听的是亨德里克斯 事实胜于雄辩
They’re listening to Hendrix. The guy who tells the truth.
全搞砸了 全搞砸了
It’s fucked up. It’s all fucked up.
你是说越南前线的士兵吗
You’re talking about soldiers in Vietnam?
-他们在越南是干什么 -打仗啊
-What are they doing in Vietnam? -They’re at war.
-他们在那儿干什么 -打仗
-What are they doing? -They’re fighting.
他们在杀害无辜的农民
They’re killing farmers!
他们自己也有伤亡
They’re dying, too.
他们杀了孩童 烧了庄稼
They’re killing children, they’re burning fields!
他们想去那儿 他们想死 他们想杀人
They wanna be there. They wanna die and they wanna kill people.
那你为什么不去越南 现在就去 你为什么不去越南
Shouldn’t you be in Vietnam? Right now? Shouldn’t you be in Vietnam?
我不支持暴♥力♥
I don’t believe in violence.
你现在在哪儿 你为什么不去越南 就现在
Where are you? Shouldn’t you be in Vietnam? Right now?
我很幸运 能在大学里学习
I’m lucky. I’m in a university.
我有一些朋友 他们没机会上大学 他们可以去牺牲
I have friends who aren’t in university, and they’re expendable.
他们可以去牺牲 我就是幸运怎么了
They’re expendable. I am fucking lucky.
不是幸不幸运的问题
You’re not lucky.
难道他们可以去向政♥府♥说
Do you think you can say to the government,
“不 我反对暴♥力♥ 我不同意打仗”
“I’m against violence, I don’t agree with war”?
在法国行 但是在美国你只能去打仗
Maybe in France. In America, you have to go.
如果你不去 你就准备坐牢吧
If you don’t go, you go to jail.
-你要这么判断 -我宁可去坐牢
-How can you judge? -I prefer to go in jail.
我宁愿去坐牢 也比去杀人好
Instead of killing people, Matthew. I prefer to go in jail, yeah.
我在”电影笔记”里看到的
I read it in Cahiers de Cinema.
一个电影制♥作♥者就是一个偷♥窥♥者
A filmmaker is like a Peeping Tom.
一个偷♥窥♥狂
A voyeur.
镜头就像是
It’s as if the camera is…
可以看清你父母房♥间的锁眼
the keyhole to your parents’ bedroom.
你监视他们 你感到厌恶
And you spy on them, and you’re disgusting,
你感到罪恶
and you feel guilty,
但是你不会 把你的脸移开
but you can’t look away.
这让电影看起来就像犯罪 那些导演就是罪犯
It makes films like crimes and directors like criminals.
好像电影犯法似的
It should be illegal.
-看来我应该去拍电影的 -为啥
-There goes my chance to be a filmmaker. -Why?
我父母的房♥门总是开的
My parents always left the bedroom door open.
你该去到演戏剧 而不是电影
You’ll have to direct theatre, not cinema.
也许
Maybe.
起来
Up.
来啊
Come on.
我的父母只做过一次爱
My parents only fucked once in their life.
这就是我们是双胞胎的原因 他们不想分两次来
That’s why we’re twins. They didn’t want to make it twice.
♪嘿 乔♪
♪Hey Joe!♪
♪你要去哪里 在你的手上拿着枪♪
♪Where are you going with that gun in your hand?♪
♪嘿 乔♪
♪Hey Joe!♪
♪你要去哪里 在你的手上拿着枪♪
♪Where are you going with that gun in your hand?♪
♪嘿 乔♪
♪And hey Joe!♪
♪你要去哪里 在你的手上拿着枪♪
♪Where are you going with that gun in your hand?♪
♪我要去杀我的旧情人♪
♪I’m going down to shoot my old lady.♪
♪我发现她私通别人♪
♪You know I found her messing around with another man.♪
♪我要去杀我的旧情人♪
♪I’m going down to shoot my old lady.♪
♪我发现她人尽可夫♪
♪You know I found her messing around town.♪
别看了 马修
Don’t be alarmed, Matthew.
这是奇妙的事情
It’s good news.
一个月一次
It only happens once a month.
-我爱你 伊莎贝尔 -我也爱你 马修
-I love you, Isabelle. -I love you, too, Matthew.
是 但我是真的爱你
Yeah, but I really love you.
我也是非常非常地爱你 我们俩都是 对吗 里奥
And I really, really love you, too. We both do, don’t we, Theo?
是的
Yeah.
我不想听你们说这个
That’s not what I wanted you to say.
那你想让我们说什么
What do you want us to say?
我想你们说你们爱我
I wanted you to say you love me.
-我们刚才说了 -不 你们刚才说你们也很爱我
-We just did, Matthew. -No, you said you love me too.
我不是想听 你们也爱我
I don’t want you to say that you love me too,
我想听你们说 你们爱我
I want you to say that you love me.
我们爱你 我们爱你 我们爱你
We love you, we love you, we love you.
这样也不对 你们要先说
That’s not right, either. You have to say it first.
不可能 你已经先说了
We can’t, Matthew. You already said it first.
为什么每次都是我先说
Why is that? Why am I always the first to say it?
可怜的马修
Poor Matthew.
我们真的很爱你
We do love you very much.
我不想被十分爱 我想被爱
I don’t want to be loved very much. I want to be loved.
你知道当一个人真正需要的时候
You know, when someone wants it,
并没有爱这种东西 只有爱的证据
there’s no such thing as love. There are only proofs of love.
你会给我们爱的证据吗
Are you ready to give us a proof of your love?
你想要我的爱的证据
You want proof of my love?
好吧
OK.
出浴缸
Get out of the bath.
剃须膏
Shaving cream…
-剃刀 -谢谢
-Razor… -Thanks.
-你们在做什么 -你认为我在做什么
-What are you doing? -What do you think?
-你们不会来真的吧 -是啊 是真的
-You’re not serious? -Yes, I am.
别担心 我以前也干过这个
Nothing to worry about. It’s an operation I’ve performed before.
-放松 它会长回来的 -你们两个真是疯了
-Relax. It grows back. -You’re both fucking crazy.
-怎么了 -这就是你们所谓的”爱的证据”
-What’s the matter? -You call this “proof of love”?
把我变成一个古怪的人 “成为我们的一分子”
Turning me into a freak? “One of us, one of us”.
这只是一场游戏 这只是一场游戏
It’s just a game. It’s just a game.
一场游戏 伊莎贝尔 一场游戏 仔细想想
A game, Isabelle? Game? Think about it.
仔细想想 这是我们应该互相做的事情吗
Think about it. Is this something you do to each other?
你想剃了我的毛 然后任你摆布是吗
You wanna shave my pubic hair? Want me to be a little boy for you?
就像一个还未发育的你可以 任意戏耍的六岁时的里奥
A pre-pubescent Theo at six who you can play games with
你可以随意摸
and you can touch pee-pee.
我给你看我的 你也给我看你的
I’ll show you mine. You show me yours.
冷静 我们在听
Just calm down. We hear you.
里奥 想想看 想想
Think about it. Think.
你们每天睡在同一张床上
You sleep in the same bed together. Every night.
你们一起洗澡 一起上厕所
You bathe together, you pee in the john together.
你们玩这些小把戏
You play these little games.
我希望你们能从自我的泥潭里挣脱出来 好好看看
I wish you could step out of yourselves and just look.
为什么 你为什么那么冷酷
Why? Why are you so cruel?
-因为我爱你们 -你表达的方式真是奇怪
-Because I love you. -You have a strange way of showing it.
我真的很爱你们 两个