Is the prospect of making love to me so hateful?
我见过你们了 我看见你们在一张床上
I’ve seen you. I saw you in bed together.
哦 我们请来了一个间谍啊
Our guest has been spying on us.
你这么做可不礼貌哦 马修
Now, that wasn’t a friendly thing to do, Matthew.
再说我们这么好客
Especially when we’ve been so hospitable.
好了 好了
OK, OK.
我不反抗 我不反抗
I’m not resisting. I’m not resisting.
真是令我感动极了 马修
How sweet of you, Matthew,
你把我的照片和你的命根子放在一起
to keep my image next to your heart.
不是这样的
I didn’t…
马修
Matthew,
嘿 醒醒
Come on. Wake up.
嘿 醒醒
Come on. Wake up.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle?
不 我是里奥
No. I’m Theo.
伊莎贝尔去哪儿了
Where is Isabelle?
你得帮我
You have to help me.
对不起
Sorry.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这次最棒了
That was the best one.
那昨天的怎么样
What about yesterday?
在爸爸的书房♥
In Papa’s study.
你认为那次比较好吗
You thought that was better?
不要 不要 不要
Please, please, please, please.
-什么 -别拿出来
-What? -Stay inside.
好吧
OK.
马修
Matthew.
我的爱人
My love.
我的最爱
My first love.
我深爱的人
My great love.
我深爱的情人
My great lover.
我的情圣
My Valentino.
我有趣的情圣
My funny Valentino.
我还以为你有很多情人呢
You know, I thought you had many lovers.
当我第一次在电影资料馆看到你的时候
When I first saw you at the Cinematheque.
你和里奥
you and Theo.
你看起来是那么酷
you looked so cool.
那么成熟
So sophisticated.
像电影明星一样
Like a movie star.
是啊
I was.
我是在表演 马修
I was acting, Matthew.
你是怎么
How did you and…
你是怎么和里奥
How did you and Theo…
在一起的 像现在一样
come together the way that you are?
我和里奥
Theo and me?
一见钟情
It was love at first sight.
你心里从来就没有他吗
But he’s never been inside you?
我一直都在我心里
He’s always inside me.
你会怎么
What would you do…
如果你的父母发现你会怎么办
What would you do if your parents found out?
-这不可能发生 -嗯 这我知道 可是
-It must never happen. -Yeah, I know, but…
如果万一呢
what if it did?
这永远永远也不会发生的
It must never, never happen.
我知道 我只是说万一发生了呢
I understand that, but let’s say that it did happen.
你会
What would you…
你会怎么办
What would you do?
我会自杀
I would kill myself.
-你要去什么 -厨房♥ 我想吃点东西
-Where are you going? -The kitchen. I have to get something to eat.
好运
Good luck.
里奥
Theo.
-你也想来点吗 宝贝 -不了 谢谢
-Want some honey? -No, thank you.
-来点 味道不错 -不用
-It’s good. -No.
-真的 试吃一点 -不用
-It’s really good. Try some. -No.
-就一点点 真的 -不了 谢谢
-Just try a little bit. It’s really… -No. Thank you.
我想让你知道我十分 感激你们
I want you to know that I’m grateful.
感激
Grateful?
还记得你在咖啡馆说的话吗 有关你和伊莎贝尔的
Remember what you told me in the cafe about you and Isabelle?
你是对的
You were right.
对我来说 你们两个就是
You know, for me, you two are…
你们两个就是同一个人 的两部分
you’re like two halves of the same person.
现在你让我感觉我是你们的 一部分
Now you’ve made me feel like I’m a part of you.
你们两个
Both of you.
有话直说 好吗
Let’s get something straight, OK?
你是一个很好的男孩 我很喜欢你
You’re a nice boy and I like you a lot,
但是
but no,
我们三个人不可能永远在一起
it wasn’t always meant to be the three of us.
我说过其他的 记得吗
I told you something else, remember?
伊莎和我是双胞胎
That Isa and I are Siamese twins.
记得
Yeah.
我不是在开玩笑
I wasn’t joking.
这是什么
What’s this?
那个 我亲爱的兄弟 那是 奶油干酪
That, my dear brother, is a cheese fondue,
配上椰菜和梅子拼盘
accompanied by a compote of broccoli and prunes.
-这呢 -这是炖菜
-And this? -That’s ratatouille.
你希望我把这些可怕的东西吃下去吗
And you expect me to eat this muck?
可是你叫我做的
You expected me to cook it.
-我宁可饿死 -你会吃的 没别的可吃的了
-I prefer to starve. -You will. There’s nothing else in the house.
马修
Matthew?
我可以为你做些什么吗
Can I serve you?
你是要奶酪还是尝一尝炖菜
The fondue or the ratatouille?
这些都是什么啊
Which is which?
这是奶酪 这是炖菜
This is fondue, and this is ratatouille.
不 这是奶酪 这才是炖菜
No. This is the fondue, and this is the ratatouille.
炖菜吧
The ratatouille.
炖菜
Ratatouille.
够了
That’s fine.
你就想像你是在一个充满异域风情的 国家
Eat it as if you were in some exotic country you’ve never visited,
而摆在你面前的是国宴
and this is the national dish.
他好像要吐出来了
It looks like he’s vomiting in reverse.
很难吃 是吗
It’s horrible, isn’t it?
对不起 我知道你已经尽力了
I’m sorry, Isabelle. I know you tried.
谢谢 有人能知道我付出的努力 我很高兴
Thank you, Matthew. I’m glad somebody appreciates my efforts.
-你说屋子里已经没东西可吃了 -没有你想吃的
-There is nothing in the house? -Nothing you’d want to eat.
-我们花光了所有的钱 -对
-And we cashed all the checks? -Yes.
-那我们该怎么办 -我给爸爸打电♥话♥
-So what do we do now? -I’m going to call Papa.
电♥话♥打不通
The phone is dead.
♪一个摇滚明星的私生子♪
♪Illegitimate son of a rock and roll star.♪
♪一个摇滚明星的私生子♪
♪Illegitimate son of a rock and roll star.♪
♪一个摇滚车的后面妈妈和爸爸碰上了♪
♪Mom met dad in the back of a rock and roll car.♪
♪吔♪
♪Yeah.♪
这些是什么
What’s all this?
午餐
It’s lunch.
那么 伊莎贝尔 来个鱼片怎么样
So, Isabelle, a fillet mignon?
-不要 -不要
-No. -No?
你要不要来片 牛排
Would you like a rump steak?
别来了 真恶心
Stop it. It’s disgusting.
看啊
Look.
这只香蕉怎么样
What about this banana?
-3个人吃1根香蕉 -没错
-One banana for three of us? -Yes.
我饿死了
I’m starving.
给我看看
Let me see it.
-为什么 -给我看看
-Why? -Just let me see it.
-你在做什么 -看着
-What are you doing? -Just watch.
好了
There.
马修 你总是能给我们 带来惊喜
Matthew, you never cease to surprise.
嘿 里奥
Hey, Theo!
你好
Hi.
-怎么样 -很好
-OK? -Fine.
-你这几个晚上都到哪去了 -我不能说 不好意思
-Where were you the other night? -I couldn’t make it. Sorry.
怎么了 我们最近很少见到你啊
What’s up? We hardly see you now.
-我们不能指望你了 -住嘴 别逼我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!