and sit-ins and happenings…
他们相信这些举动是有用处的
Well, they believe that these possess the capacity,
不仅可以激励社会
not only to provoke society,
还可以推动社会变革
but also to transform it.
你刚才说的什么
What is it you are saying?
如果朗格瓦被抓了 我们什么都不该去做吗
If Langlois is dismissed we shouldn’t do anything?
如果移♥民♥被驱逐 如果学生被殴打
If immigrants are deported, if students are beaten up,
我们就什么也不做吗
we shouldn’t do anything?
我是说保持一点清醒不会错
All I am saying is that a little lucidity would not go amiss.
所以除了你之外其他人都是错的吗
So everyone’s wrong but you?
在法国 意大利 德国 美国
In France? In Italy? Germany? America?
听我说 在你有能力改变这个世界之前
Listen to me. Before you can change the world,
你必须明白 你自己也是其中的一分子
you must realize you are part of it.
你不可能跳出这个圈子来看事情
You cannot stand outside, looking in.
你就是跳出这个圈子的人
You’re the one who stands outside.
当初只有你拒绝 在反对越南战争的请♥愿♥书上签字
You refused to sign a petition against the Vietnam war.
诗人不会去签什么请♥愿♥书 诗人只会去写诗
Poets don’t sign petitions, they sign poems.
-请♥愿♥书就是一首诗 -是
-A petition is a poem. -Yes.
可诗歌♥也是一份请♥愿♥书
And a poem is a petition.
谢谢 里奥 我还没老到那种程度
Thank you, Theo, but I’m not gaga yet.
要你来提醒我该做什么
I don’t need you to remind me of my own work.
好吧
That’s right.
请♥愿♥书就是诗歌♥ 诗歌♥就是请♥愿♥书
A petition is a poem, a poem is a petition.
-是的 -这该是你写过的最漂亮的诗句了
-Yes. -The most famous lines you ever wrote.
我现在看着你
Now look at you.
-我希望我不会变成跟你一样的人 -里奥
-I hope I’ll never be like him. -Theo.
我们不能再吵下去了
We should say good night, darling.
明天我们还要很早出行呢
We’ve got a long day ahead of us tomorrow.
乔治
George.
呃 你刚才说什么
Yes, sorry. You were saying?
我们该去睡觉了
We should get to bed.
你没忘了还有什么要跟孩子们说的吗
You had something to tell the children, didn’t you?
哦 对了 差点忘了
Yes, of course.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
支票就在壁炉架上
The checks are on the mantelpiece.
记得不要乱花 好吗
Don’t cash them until you need them, all right?
大家晚安
Good night, everybody.
晚安 爸爸 旅途平安
Good night, papa. Have a safe journey.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, dear.
里奥
Theo.
今晚见到你真是高兴
A very good night to you, Matthew.
先生 能见到你真是我的荣幸
It was a pleasure meeting you, sir.
-见到你真高兴 -谢谢你准备了这么丰盛的晚餐
-Very nice meeting you. -You too. Thank you so much for dinner.
没什么
My pleasure.
你今晚就在我们家住吧
Why don’t you spend the night?
我可不能想像马尔布兰克旅馆一样的坏境
I’m not sure I like the sound of Hotel Malebranche.
晚安
Good night.
之前你怎么没有展现你精彩的 哲学思辨
Why haven’t you dazzled us with these philosophical speculations of yours?
我没想到这跟哲学有联♥系♥
I didn’t know I was being philosophical.
-爸爸对你印象很深刻啊 -爸爸就是一坨屎
-Papa was awfully impressed. -Papa’s full of shit.
我认为你很幸运啊 我多么希望我的父母也这么好啊
I think you’re lucky. I wish my parents were that nice.
别人的父母总是比 自己的父母好
Other people’s parents are always nicer than our own.
不过话又说回来 自己的祖父母总是 比别人的好
And yet our own grandparents are always nicer than other people’s.
对啊 太对了 太尼玛正确了
You know, that’s true. That’s absolutely true.
我以前还没想到这一点呢 但确实是真的
I never thought about it before, but it’s true.
马修 你的嘴真甜
Matthew, you’re sweet.
这是两倍的
This is double the length of…
我该去睡觉了
I’m for bed.
你要留下来吗
Are you staying?
-方便吗 -方便
-Are you OK? -Yeah, I’m OK.
晚安 马修
Good night, Matthew.
每个人都有父亲
Everybody’s got a father.

Yes.
虽说上帝是不存在的
But the fact that God doesn’t exist,
但也不能说明父亲可以取代他的位置
doesn’t mean he can take his place.
怎么样
OK?
-很好 -晚安
-Yeah, it’s fine. -Good night.
-晚安 -明早见
-Good night. -See you in the morning.
明早见 谢谢
See you. Thank…
谢谢
Thank you.
♪我需要一个人来爱我♪
♪I need a man to love me.♪
♪宝贝 难道你不明白我在想什么吗♪
♪Oh, don’t you understand me, babe?♪
♪我需要一个人来爱♪
♪I need a man to love.♪
♪我想要有个人来抱紧我♪
♪I want me, someone to hold me when I…♪
♪当我需要的时候♪
♪I call out for it.♪
♪有个人陪在我身边♪
♪Someone to be around me so I…♪
♪我就不会害怕 因为这♪
♪won’t be afraid of it. ‘Cos it…♪
♪不是现在♪
♪Can’t be now.♪
♪不是现在♪
♪Can’t be now.♪
♪不是现在♪
♪Can’t be now.♪
♪不是现在♪
♪Can’t be now.♪
♪不想再孤单下去♪
♪Can’t be just loneliness.♪
♪我到底是怎么了♪
♪What the hell is wrong with me?♪
♪不 不 不 这不会♪
♪No, no, no, it just can’t be…♪
早上好
Good morning.
你这是做什么
What was that all about?
我在驱除你的睡意
I was removing the sleep from your eyes.
我每天早晨都对里奥这样
Theo lets me do his every morning.
看起来这似乎有些奇怪
It’s a strange thing to want to do.
你不觉得这是享受吗
Didn’t you enjoy it?
-我该这么想吗 -当然
-Was I supposed to? -Naturally.
起来 起来 起来
Up, up, up!
-你还在等什么 -伊莎贝尔 我还没穿衣服呢
-What are you waiting for? -Isabelle, I’m not dressed.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-你在做什么 -我在把这个房♥间记住
-What are you doing? -I’ve been memorizing this room.
将来 在记忆里
In the future, in my memory,
我会在这个房♥间里呆上很长一段时间
I shall live a great deal in this room.
这是”克丽丝汀女王”
“Queen Christina”.
葛丽泰·嘉宝和约翰·吉尔伯特
Where Garbo bids farewell to the room,
共度良宵的时候
in which she spent the night with Gilbert.
完全正确
Bravo!
有件事要告诉你
We have a private wing to ourselves.
浴室就在走廊的尽头
The bathroom’s at the end of the corridor.
你快过来 要不然我们会再过来叫你
If you aren’t there in one minute, we’re coming back to get you.
请进
Come in.
-你好 -早上好
-Hello. -Good morning.
你这是要去教堂吗
Are you going to church?
哦 抱歉 你是要用这跟牙刷吗
Oh, sorry. You want to use my toothbrush?
-不用 -确定
-No. -Sure?
我用我的手指就好了
I’ll use my finger.
-睡得好吗 -是的
-Sleep well? -Yeah.
-我是说 很好 -是吗
-I mean, fine. -Yeah?
你知道 马修 你的那双嘴唇真是迷人
You know, Matthew, you really do have the most beautiful pair of lips.
我可以摸摸吗
Can I touch them?
你想摸我的嘴唇
You wanna touch my lips?
好吧
OK.
多么红润
They’re so red,
成熟
and ripe.
诱人啊
and luscious.
可是却带着忧伤
So sullen.
严肃
Brutal.
-看看涂上口红以后怎么样 -我真的该走了
-Let’s see what you’d look like with lipstick. -I should go.
你打扮起来一定会像一个很漂亮的姑娘
You’d make such a pretty girl.
别理她 马修
Ignore her, Matthew.
她就是多事
She sucks in all the air around her.
真的要回旅馆了
I really have to be getting back to my hotel.
不 为什么 我们希望你能留下来
No. Why? We were going to invite you to stay.
-真的 -没错
-Really? -Sure.
我们的父母都走了 他们会在特鲁瓦住上一个月
Our parents are going to be in Trouville for a month.
你可以考虑把旅馆里的东西搬过来
We thought you might like to move your things here.
-真的吗 -是啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!