你是怎么想的
Why on earth would you choose
今天 在这里 演这么个东西
To do that uh, here today?
我演得是莎士比亚的剧
I do the shakespeare.
你照过镜子吗
Have you, uh, looked at yourself?
当然 我天天看
Yeah, I see myself.
其实 无意冒犯
This is, no offense,
你演得
You have a malevolent
呃 太恶毒了
Uh, presence.
你跟痞子一样
You are a perfect villain.
我 有那么吓人吗
I’m not scary guy.
你跟吸血鬼 弗兰肯斯坦一样
I could see you as dracula, frankenstein.
我才不是弗兰肯斯坦
I’m not frankenstein!
我在告诉你通往成功的
I’m trying to give you a shortcut
捷径
To success.
谁稀罕你的捷径
Keep your shortcut in your pocket.
你读过莎士比亚的剧吗
Have you read any Shakespeare?
我全读过
I know all shakespeare.
暴风雨 读过吗
Well, The Tempest?
没有
No.
你真是卡利班
You’re caliban.
什么 他干什么了
Yeah? what he do?
大英雄吗
He hero?
不 他是守护岛屿的食人魔
No, he’s the ogre that guards the island.
食人魔是什么意思
What’s this “ogre”?
食人魔
Ogre.
我是英雄
I am hero.
你们才是痞子
And you all are villain.
对 笑吧
Yeah, you laugh.
知道吗 痞子才这么笑
You know what? That what villain do.
笑吧
Okay.
兄弟 这一年真够倒霉的
Dude, it’s been a fuckin’ year.
你能懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean? like…
我演HBO的戏
I did this uh, this HBO thing
我在里面演男二号♥
Where I’m like the second lead.
一发不可收拾
Things been going crazy.
我能看的出来
Yeah, I know it seems that way.
演他们的戏可是
This where shit fuckin’…
我知道 以后你一定能平步青云
Yeah, I know, you’re gonna take off after this.
你马上要上天了
This is like, you’re goin’, man.
我为你 我为你感到高兴
I’m ha-I’m hap-you know I’m happy for you, man.
那你呢
What about you, though?
我挺好的 一直挺好的
I’ve been- I’ve been good, man.
一直在演戏吗
You been workin’?
暂时没有 经纪人说 现在
Yeah, I don’t know, my agents are saying it’s
可能是淡季 但以后
Like kinda a slow season or whatever, but…
哪有什么淡季
No, there’s never a slow season.
全他妈是工作
It’s always shit workin’.
你每天给经纪人打电♥话♥吗
Do you like call your agents everyday?
– 当然 我 – 想演戏
– Yeah, I mean… – Where you start?
那就赶紧把你那个怪胎朋友踢出去
Fire that fuckin’ spooky friend of yours.
看起来跟吸血鬼似的那家伙
That fuckin’ vampire-lookin’ motherfucker.
– 是说汤米吗
– it’s like… -tommy?
他是 他算老几啊
Who is-who is he?
他是 他是我的朋友
He’s just-I don’t know, he’s a friend.
– 他是我室友 – 他跟着你
– he’s my roommate. -’cause he’s fuckin’…
你什么都干不成
You can’t go anywhere with that dude.
这人跟着你你什么都做不成
Hollywood’s pussy dries up when you walk in with this dude.
我 我 我
I… I… I…
娱乐圈非常拥挤 就像
They just fuckin’ clamp shut like a fuckin’…
好莱坞带着贞操带你知道吗
Hollywood puts on a fuckin’ chastity belt.
你看最新上映的星球大战了吗
Did you see the new, uh, Star Wars?
没有 听说很好看
No, I heard it was incredible.
影院爆满
Unwatchable.
再来一杯吗
You want another drink?
– 呃 – 好的
– hmm. – Okay.
我只想看看跟罐头架子似的那些武器
I kinda wondered about the jar jar binks thing.
做的很好看
It’s pretty thing.
而且恕我直言
And you know, I don’t know.
这种电影剧情没什么吸引力
It doesn’t really get you that far.
太多动作戏了 全是动作戏
It’s like too much action, like it never stops.
没有剧情 最受不了这个
There’s no story, and it makes me pass out.
我几个朋友最近去看过了
A couple of friends of mine went and saw it recently.
你好
Hi.
你是好莱坞著名制片人 对吗
You big hollywood producer, right?
我在电视上见过你
I see-I see you on TV.
没错 我是霍耶 很高兴见到你
Yeah, I’m Hoyer. Nice to see you.
汤米 韦素
Tommy Wiseau.
你好
Hi.
很高兴见到你 谢谢
Nice to meet you, thank you.
你好 女士
Hi, young lady.
我不想废话
I don’t wanna bullshit.
我不想多说废话
I don’t wanna do none of the bullshit.
我是个天才
I’m very talented.
我很会演戏
And I have many good idea.
我们在吃饭
We’re having dinner.
你不能在别人吃饭的时候跑过来捣乱
Okay, you don’t walk up to people’s table and do this.
生意不是这么谈的
That’s not how it works in this business, okay?
那要怎么做 告诉我
What way? Tell me, I do it.
先去我的经纪公♥司♥ 美国天才
You can call my agency, United Talent.
把简历递交到公♥司♥
Send your resume to united talent agency,
给 大卫 克莱默
To David Kramer.
– 那是你怎样 – 我给你看这个
-that’s how you– -i show you that.
好吗
Okay?
生存
To be!
还是毁灭
Or not to be!
这是一个值得思考的问题
That is the question.
哪一种行为更高尚
Whether nobler in mind!
默然忍♥受命运暴虐的毒箭
To suffer sling and arrow!
先生 我必须请你停止你的行为
Sir, i’m gonna need to ask you to stop that.
这位先生打扰到你了吗
Is this gentleman bothering you?
你♥他♥妈♥在想什么
What the fuck do you think?
你不喜欢莎士比亚吗
You don’t like shakespeare?
先生 我需要你离开这里
Sir, i need you to leave.

Wha-?
好吧 我表演田纳西 威廉姆斯
Okay, i do the tennessee william
我不想看田纳西 威廉姆斯 我也不想看莎士比亚
I don’t want tennessee williams, i don’t want shakespeare.
斯特拉
Stella!
好的 现在 我们要 保安
Okay, now, we’re gonna–security!
– 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 – 保安 不要
-i’m sorry. i’m sorry! -security! no.
先生 我们需要你离开这里 现在立刻马上
Sir, i’m gonna need you to leave. right now.
过来这里
Come here.
汤米
Tommy?
仅仅因为你想要它
Just because you want it
不代表它会发生
Doesn’t mean it can happen.
知道吗
Okay?
这是百万分之一的机会 即使你有布兰多的天赋
It’s one in a million, even if you have brando’s talent.
你也不可能成功 明白吗
It’s not gonna happen for you. okay?
– 但是现在 你必须离开 – 好 也许我
-but now, you have to go -well, maybe i…
也许
Maybe…
我不是说可能
I’m not saying maybe.
我说的是即使再过一百万年也不可能
I’m saying not in a million years.
但是一百万年之后
But after that?
之后也不可能
And not after.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思 先生 现在一切都好了吗
Sorry, sir. is everything okay now?
是的 谢谢你们冲过来
Yeah, thanks for rushing over.
让他丫的念了两幕莎士比亚
He made it through two fuckin’ acts of shakespeare.
汤米
Tommy?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!