我想想从何说起
I have to try to think of where to start.
我需要经纪人吗
I need agent?
是的 但这个比较麻烦
Yeah, but that’s kinda the hardest part.
但你有经纪人了是吗
You already have agent, right?
对啊
Yeah.
那你把我介绍给经纪人
Okay, so you just tell agent about me.
这样应该是可以的
You know what? That could work.
我从没
I’ve never…
天呐
Oh, my god!
爱死这首歌♥了
Love this song!
那你
Yeah, you…
我得去跳一会 格雷格
I have to dance, Greg.
去吧 你干什么都行
Yeah, dude, do what you gotta do.
过来一起
God, come on!
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
– 过来 – 我不行 我不行
– come on. – Not me, not me.
我跳起来像鸭子
I’m like the goofiest dancer.
– 过来试一下 – 不 拜托
– You have to do it. – No, please.
别怕 我跳舞很棒 来啊
Don’t worry, I’m great dancer. come on!

No.
天呐
Oh, my god.
这 哇哦
What? wow.
嘿 再来一杯吗
Hey, do you need another?
伏特加苏打水
Vodka soda?
呃 好的 谢谢
Uh, yes, please, thank you.
你朋友 很有个性
Your friend is… unique.
对 没错 他很
Yeah, yeah, he’s uh…
这个词很适合他
That’s a good word for it.
我们之前见过吗
Dude, have I seen you some place before?
或许吧 我 我是个演员
I don’t know. I uh, I’m an actor.
我知道 你住在
I know, you’re always at that uh,
比弗利山庄的酒店里
Poquito mas in the valley.
下次 下次再见到的话
You know, next time, next time you see me there
我们可以互相打个招呼
You should come over and say hello.
啥的
Or whatever.
你给我打电♥话♥也可以
Or you could just give me a call.
我叫安博
My name is Amber.
格雷格
Greg!
过来 我们走
Come on, let go.
稍等
Just one…
这地方不好
This bar no good.
我可能要走了
I guess we are going.
但 谢谢你的酒
But uh, thank you anyways for the drink.
没问题 算我请你
Oh, yeah, this one’s on me, man.
快点 这地方太讨厌了
Come on, this bar suck.
我得 呃
Okay, I should be uh,
好吧 我先走了
Okay, yeah, all right.
– 好吧 再见 – 再见 有机会联♥系♥
– all right, bye. bye. – See you. talk to you soon.
挺住啊 议员大人
You’re crashin’. come on, senator!
坚持住 我不会放弃你的
Stay with me. I ain’t losin’ you tonight.
放弃吧
We’re losing him.
该死
God dammit!
我的课堂纪律很简单
Rule to my class are simple.
好好学习
Work hard.
别迟到
Show up on time.
别打瞌睡
Try not fall asleep, everybody.
上课前还有问题吗
Any question for a start?
你好像在
It sounds like you’re doing…
你是不是有口音
Am I hearing an accent?
呃 没有啊 哪里不对吗
Uh, no, no, what do you mean?
我好像听到了西欧的口音
’cause I’m hearing a kinda eastern european accent.
木有啊 是新奥尔良口音
Nah, that, uh, that’s from New Orleans.
哪里 什么
Where? what?
新奥尔良 没听说过吗
New orleans, you heard? you know?
哪里
Where?
电影 大出意外
The Big Easy?
喔 新奥尔良
Oh, New Orleans!
我听不清楚你在说什么
I thought, I didn’t know what you were saying.
好吧 那我
Okay, yeah, well…
要不试着去掉口音
Can we just try to lose the accent?
再来一遍
Take it again.
课堂纪律灰常简单
The rules to the class are simple.
好好学习
Work hard.
别迟到
Show up on time.
别想着睡觉
Try not to fall asleep.
上阔前还有问题吗
Any question for a start?
呃 我觉得
Um, I think…
差不多就这样吧
That about does her.
我盯着你很久了
Well, I’ve been watching you.
盯着我吗
Watching me?
我还试镜过这一段
I auditioned for that part.
就这个人吗
That guy?
是啊
Yeah.
你可比他有魅力
You’re way more attractive than that guy.
真的吗
Yeah?
我回来了
I’m back.
汤米 嘿
Tommy, hey!

Hey.
这谁啊
Who’s this?
呃 这是安博 我跟你说过的
Uh, this is Amber, who I was telling you about.
哦 女朋友啊
Oh, girlfriend.

Um…
还 不一定呢
I don’t-i don’t know, um…
我没时间聊这些
Okay. well, I don’t have time for this.
我忙得很
I’m very busy right now.
我得赶快换衣服出发
I have to change really quickly and go.
好吧 一切都还顺利吗
Okay. Is-is everything all right?
当然 完全顺利
Yeah, everything great on my end.
知道 康斯坦丁 斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基吗
You heard of Konstantin Stanislavski?
当然知道 他可是
Of course, yeah, he’s like
有史以来最伟大的表演老师
The greatest acting teacher of all time.
没错 他现在是我的老师
Yeah, and now he Tommy acting teacher.
他觉得我有闪光点 觉得我
He seen something special in me, you know, maybe
可以成为大明星
You know, I become big star.
所以今晚我要去上第一堂课
So I have first class this evening.
斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基不是死了吗
I’m pretty sure Stanislavski’s dead.
没有 他没死
No, he not dead.
给你个信息 我刚才还跟他说话了
I just speak to him, for your information.
你以为我是在跟鬼说话吗
What, you think I speak to ghost?
– 没有 – 没有
– No. – No.
可能真有鬼 但我可不跟鬼讲话
Maybe ghost real, but I can’t talk to them.
– 嘿 汤米 汤米 – 抱歉
– Hey, no, Tommy, Tommy, – Sorry.
– 我们为你感到高兴 – 抱歉
– We’re happy for you. – I’m sorry.
很激动人心
That’s exciting.
我会跟你说上课内容的 娃娃脸
Okay, I let you know how it is, babyface.
有空跟我一起去也可以
Maybe you can join me some day.
等有空吧
Maybe I will.
不忙啊
Not so busy.
抱歉
Sorry.
他刚才是叫你娃娃脸吗
Did he call you babyface?
搂着女朋友 看着 吉尔莫女孩
Having girlfriend over, watching Gilmore Girls.
无所谓
Whatever.
爱 不是爱
Love… is not love.
若是遇有变节的机会就改变
Which alters when alteration finds.
住嘴 住嘴
Stop. stop!
你 呃 你在这干什么呢
What e-uh, exactly were you doing there?
呃 十四行诗啊
Uh, this sonnet.
你知道十四行诗吗
You know sonnet?
我当然知道十四行诗
Yeah, I know what a sonnet is.
我的意思是
But I think what I’m asking is

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!