你多
How?
你多大了
How old are you?
– 哇哦 你问的太 – 这是隐私 你不能
– Wow, the questions – That’s personal. you can’t
– 天呐 – 问别人的隐私
– My god! – Ask people that question.
我跟格雷格一样大
I’m more like Greg age.
十九岁吗
You’re 19?
好吧
Yeah.
我刚满十四岁
I just turned 14.
哇哦 生日快乐
Wow, happy birthday.
那 汤米
Okay, Tommy…
我儿子身上到底什么地方如此吸引你
What is it about my son that you find so intriguing?
没什么啊
No big deal.
帅气的娃娃脸
Babyface cool guy.
娃娃脸
Babyface.
行了 妈
Okay, mom…
– 娃娃脸 – 路途遥远
– Babyface? – It’s a long drive.
天呐
Oh, my god.
看着我 不会有事的
Look at me. it’s gonna be fine.
– 可是 – 我会很好的
– but… – I’ll be fine.
我到洛杉矶会给你打电♥话♥的 好吧
I’m gonna call you right when I get in, okay?
她太紧张了
She crazy.
汤米 闭嘴
Tommy, shut up!
看见了吗
See?
马上就到了
Almost to Los Angeles.
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit.
那是市区吗
That downtown?
是啊
Yeah.
天呐
Oh, my god.
甜蜜小窝
Home sweet home.
没那么豪华 但
It’s not castle, but…
足够了
It’s okay.
这是一个临时落脚的地方
It just my pied-a-terre.
很棒了 兄弟
It’s perfect, man.

Yah.
只有
Is it um…
只有 呃 一间卧室吗
Just uh, the one bedroom?
你不想跟我一起睡吗
You don’t want to share bed with me?
呃 我
Uh, um…
开玩笑的
I just joking!
天呐
Oh, my god.
你真该看看你刚才的表情
You should have seen your face.
吓死我了
You got me.
别担心 你住卧室
Don’t worry, you take bedroom.
不 不 汤米
No, no, Tommy, no.
我拉个窗帘
I just maybe put up some curtain…
扯点布在角落里差不多就能住
Make a little room in corner or something.
绝对不可以 汤米 我睡沙发
No, Tommy, no way, I’ll take the couch.
– 我睡沙发 我不能 – 不 不 不
– This is great, I swear. – No, no, no.
不 不 你睡床 听我的
No, no, I insist, I insist.
你才是客人 就像
I want you to be my guest, like…
美女与野兽
Beauty and Beast.
当然 我是美女
I will be beauty, of course.
那当然
Of course.
兄弟
Oh, man.
兄弟 你在洛杉矶一直住这吗
Man, you’ve had this place this whole time?
是的
Yeah.
我 我订了好几年的
I… I had it several years now.
你 你自己就没想过
A-and you never wanted to like
搬到这里来住 开启演员之路吗
Move down here yourself and – and give acting a real shot?
之前一直没有志同道合的人
Well, I never had friend to do it with before.
过来
Come on,
给你看看最棒的地方
I want to show you best part.
– 过来 – 好啊好啊
– Come on. – Yeah, yeah.

Look.
就是这
There it is.
太美了
It’s incredible, man.
是啊
Yah.
我们一定能成功
We are doing this.
我们一定能成功
We’re doing this!
未来
Tomorrow…
这都会是你的 格雷格
This will all be yours, Greg.
洛杉矶 你是我们的
Ah! We will own you, L.A.!
睁大眼睛 我们来了
Watch out, here we come!
这里一定会留下我们的名字
You will know our names!
鼓风机太多了
Okay, too much wind machine.
我马上要起飞了 我天
Blow me away, by god!
再会
See you soon.
你是第一次找经纪公♥司♥吗
So, are we the first agency you met with?
是的 没错
Uh, yeah.
哇 都挺好看的
Oh, wow, these are great.
谢谢夸奖
Oh, thanks, man.
呃 都挺好的
Yeah, these are great.
你够幽默吗
Are you funny?
那 当然了
Yes, yeah.
因为你得让角色丰满起来
’cause you should get a character head shot.
我懂 展示我的喜剧天赋
Yes, no, yeah, show my comedic side.
你得能 呃
Yeah, just one or two, but…
懂我的意思吗
You know?
增肥可以吗
Gain weight?
– 你能为一个角色增肥吗 – 完全没问题
– Would you do that for a role? – Hundred percent.
还要迅速减肥
And then immediately lose it.
当然 知道吗 我
Yeah, you know what? I’m…
为了演戏干什么都行
Whatever I need to do, right?
好吧
Yeah.
稍等
One second.
能把艾瑞丝叫过来吗
Uh, could you get Iris in here for a second?
好的先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
我来了
Yes, sir.
有火吗
Where’s the fire?
嘿 我是 我是格雷格
Hey, I’m uh, I’m Greg.
好吧
Well.
站起来
Stand up.
好的
Okay.
我要转过身去吗
You want me to turn?

Hmm.
你这头发怎么弄的
What’s with the dyed hair?
发胶
Frosted tips.
回头可以换个发型 我
I’d, I can–I’m not married to it. I can–
好了
Okay.
去过其他经纪公♥司♥吗
You seein’ anybody else?
没 没有 我没 没打算
I, uh, no, I wasn’t- I wasn’t planning.
好 你是我的人了
No. you’re mine.
听清楚了吗
You got it?
呃 没问题 呃
Yeah, no, uh.
美男子
Good bubbie.
签下来
Sign him up.
我喜欢他
I like this one.
欢迎来到艾瑞丝伯顿公♥司♥
Welcome to Iris Burton agency.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Okay.
你有经纪人了 格雷格
Wow, you got agent, Greg!
恭喜你
It’s celebration!
你得教教我怎么做
So you must tell me everything.
什么意思
What do you mean?
怎么当演员
The acting business.
怎样成为像你一样的大明星
How to become big star like you.
大明星 汤米 我可不是
Big star? Tommy, I’m not a star.
好吧 这么谦虚
Okay, so modest, this guy.
快说吧 你马上要成大明星了
Come on, you’re on your way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!