现在去怎么样
Why don’t we go now?
现在 算了吧 汤米 还是有点距离的
Now? now, Tommy, it’s not that close.
大概有三百英里呢
It’s like 300 miles away.
三百英里又怎样
300 mile, who care?
想去就去
We just do it.
得花好几个小时呢 兄弟
It would take hours, man.
好啊
Okay.
你开车
Now, you drive.
啥
What?
汤米 你认真的吗
Tommy, are you serious?
当然是认真的
Yeah, I’m serious.
格雷格 迪恩可不会来找你
Greg, the Dean won’t come to you.
你得去找迪恩
You have to go to the Dean.
好吧 说得有道理
All right, fuck it.
没问题 现在就去
All right, let’s do this shit.
公路之旅
Road trip!
公路之旅
Road trip!
很怀念你
“I miss you”
非常怀念
“very much.”
他的一辈子 人们都在说
His whole life, people tell him,
你不够优秀 你绝对不会成功
“you’re not good enough. you’ll never make it.”
但他从不怀疑自己
But he doesn’t listen.
他证明了自己
He show them all.
我们一定会像他一样 格雷格
That will be us one day, Greg.
我 我希望我们不会像他一样死掉
I… I hope we’re not dead on the side of a road.
不是这方面
No, not that part.
我们会出名
That we’ll be famous.
我们会证明自己
We’ll show them.
早晚会的
You’ll see.
是啊 或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
格雷格 听着
No, Greg, listen.
伸出小拇指
Give me pinky.
啥
What?
我们才十岁吗
What are we ten years old?
拉钩
We pinky swear.
此时此地
Right here, right now.
我们要承诺
We make pact.
永远相互鼓励
That we always push each other.
永远相信彼此
That we always believe in each other.
永远也不会忘记梦想
And that we will never forget dream.
好吧
All right.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
詹姆斯 迪恩
James Dean!
我们想念你 詹姆斯
Ah! we miss you, James!
我们永远与你同在 兄弟
We’re with you, brother, always!
#决不让你掉眼泪# – #决不让你掉眼泪#
Never gonna make you cry – Never gonna make you cry
#绝不会说再见# – #绝不会说再见#
Never gonna say goodbye – Never gonna say goodbye
我觉得这唱的是我们 对吗
I think it about us, huh?
或许
Maybe.
是啊 或许
Yeah, maybe.
格雷格 我一直在想
You know, Greg, I’ve been thinking.
我们应该搬到洛杉矶
We should move to Los Angeles.
真的 那是梦想开始的地方
Really, it’s where everything happening.
我他妈也想啊
Yeah, I fuckin’ wish.
为什么不去呢
So, why not?
呃 首先 我 我身无分文
Um, for one, I… I can’t afford it.
这不是问题 先住在我家
It’s no problem. we just go stay at my place.
等等 你 你在洛杉矶有房♥子吗
Wait, what, y-you have a place in L.A.?
对啊 我有公♥寓♥ 很少住
Yeah, I have apartment I rarely use.
我们一起住
We can go there together.
等等 汤米 你 你 在洛杉矶
Wait, Tommy, y-you have an apartment
和旧金山都有房♥子
in L.A. and San Francisco
是啊
Yeah.
你 你哪来的钱 这
How? how do you afford that? wha-?
格雷格 钱不是问题
Greg, money not issue.
跟你说过
I told you.
汤米 那你 你是认真的吗
Tommy, a-are you? you’re being serious right now?
认真的 格雷格
Yes, Greg.
但问题是
But the real question…
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
呃 呃 当然 别闹了 我当然 那你
Uh, uh, yes! I’m-are you kidding?! absolu– are you?
来吧 现在就去
Yes! Let’s do this!
那好吧 亲爱的室友
All right! Roommates!
室友
Roommates!
你笑了 娃娃脸
Yeah, I see you smiling, babyface.
一切都会好的
It’s gonna be great.
格雷格
Greg!
格雷格
Greg.
格雷格
Greg!
你是疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
你 你现在就要走吗
What? you’re leaving now?
– 是的 – 不
– Yeah. – No.
不可以 这太鲁莽了
No! This is absurd!
你就这样收拾行李
You can’t just pack up
– 搬去洛杉矶吗 – 妈
– and move to Los Angeles. – Mom.
你要怎么养活自己
What are you gonna do for money?
我当模特的时候攒了一点钱
I have money saved from my modeling jobs.
你当模 – 啊
From your mo — uh!
那点钱也就够你花两个星期
That money’s gonna last you two weeks.
花完了怎么办
Then what are you gonna do?
花完了就去找工作或者
Then I’ll get a job, or…
我也不知道 我自己能解决
I don’t know, but I’ll figure it out.
这个叫汤米的又是谁
What about this Tommy person?
你跟他都不熟 现在要跟他一起走吗
You barely know this guy. you’re moving in with him?
他是我的好朋友 他在等着我呢
He’s being a good friend. He’s just lookin’ out for me.
天呐 格雷格
Oh, my god, Greg.
你知道
Do you…
你见识过那里艰难的生活吗
Do you understand how hard it is?
要当一个演员
This acting thing?
不是你去了洛杉矶
You don’t just…
就能当演员了 成明星了
Show up in L.A. And things happen.
哪有这么简单
It doesn’t work like that.
你要有关系
You have to know people.
你需要运气
You have to be very lucky.
你得非常非常
You have to work
努力工作
Really hard.
你得有天赋
You have to be talented.
我 我不是那个意思
I… I didn’t mean it like that.
天呐
Oh, my god.
好吧
Okay.
– 我来 你要 你要干什
– Good. – What, what are you–
– 妈 别 别 妈 – 我去见见汤米
– Mom, no, no, mom, mom. – I wanna meet Tommy.
我去见见你的汤米小伙伴
I wanna meet your little friend, Tommy.
– 别 别 – 不会有事的
– Why? why? – It’s gonna be good.
妈 回来
Mom, come on.
你好你好
Hello, hi!
你好
Hi.
他开的是梅赛德斯吗
Why is he driving a Mercedes?
别管了
It’s complicated.
格雷格 等等 等等 等等
Greg, wait! wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我想想
I have an idea,
要不你们俩先进屋喝杯水吧
Why don’t you guys come in for a second
我们可以聊聊天互相
And we’ll uh, we’ll get to know each other
– 了解一下 – 不可能的
– a little bit. – We can’t.
妈 我们没时间了
We don’t have time, mom.
你们还要赶时间吗
Are you on a schedule?
给我个拥抱吧 妈
Mom, just come give me a hug, please.
别急 就一会 别急
Just a second, just a second, just a second.
你的车真是非常漂亮 汤米
This is quite a fancy car you have here, Tommy