我真的没打她
I did not hit her.
我没有
I did naaaht.
噢 嗨 马克
Oh, hi, mark.
嘿 你最近怎么样
Hey, how you doing?
嗨 还不错 你问这个干嘛
Hi, feeling fine. why you ask?
你为什么靠着墙站
Why you standing against the wall?
这怎么了吗 别想多了
Look, i just a guy leaning on wall, no big deal.
告诉我 你为什么这么孤独
Why you so lonely, tell me.
什么 我只是一个人在这 并不意味着我很孤独
What? i’m just standing here alone. don’t mean i’m lonely.
我觉得你需要帮助
You need help. i-i see it.
我不是来乞求怜悯的
It’s not pity party. it’s just party.
想跟我一起走吗
You wanna go with me?
去哪里
Go where?
去我家
To my house.
我不会和你去任何地方
I’m not going anywhere with you.
你以为你留长头发就可以为所欲为了吗
You think you have long hair, you own the world?
你是这么想的吧
That’s the idea?
你这是哪里的口音 听起来很熟悉
What is this accent? it sound familiar.
你这是哪里的口音 听起来很熟悉
What is this accent? it sound familiar.
你是来自新奥尔良的吗
You from new orleans?
是的 所以呢
Yeah, so what?
具体哪里
What the part?
莎尔梅特
Chalmette.
我爱新奥尔良
I love new orleans.
你知道沙尔梅特在哪里吗
You know where chalmette?
知道
Yah.
好的 不错
Okay, cool.
想来一杯或是吃点什么吗
You wanna drink or something?
不用了 我也不渴
No, i’m not- i’m not thirsty either.
我就想站在这
I just want to stand here.
呃 你叫什么
What’s your name, hmm?
汤米 对吧
Tommy, right?
是的
Yah.
我叫汤米 t不用大写
My name tommy, with capital go away.
行吧
It’s okay.
挺好的名字
Have a nice one.
对吧
Okay?
对的
Okay.
行 我走了 拜拜
Okay. bye!
好的
‘kay.
怎么今天大家都这么奇怪
People are very strange this day.
噢 嗨 贝蒂
Oh, hi, betty.
天呐
My god.
格雷格都交了些什么朋友
What these friends greg have.
灾难艺术家