我说了什么话 我做了什么事情
What i say, what i do.
不要告诉任何人
Don’t tell anybody.
你明白的 对吧
You understand, yeah?
是的 不 我不会告诉别人的
Yeah. no, i-i won’t.
好
‘kay.
不要盯着那个机器螃蟹看
And don’t look at robot crab.
他很害羞
He’s shy.
再见了 小屁孩
Bye, little kids.
所以
So.
你为什么把我带到这里了
Why you bring me here?
你 你是什么意思
Wh-what do you mean?
戏剧合作伙伴
Scene partner.
那个笑话
That joke?
不 完全不是那样的
No, not at all.
那是什么 格雷格
Then what, greg?
我不知道这件事的意义在哪
I don’t see point.
好吧 呃
Okay, um.
听着 当 呃 当我
All right, listen, when um, when i…
当我站在舞台上面对人群的时候
When i get up on stage in front of people…
就好像我满脑子里剩下的只有
It’s like all i could think about is uh…
如果他们嘲笑我了怎么办 或者
“what if-what if they laugh at me? or
如果我让自己难堪了呢
If i embarrass myself?”
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
但是你 兄弟 你就像是
Um, but you, man, you’re like
无所畏惧
Fucking fearless!
我只是 我 我也想知道那是什么感受
And i just– i-i wanna feel that too.
– 我只是 我也想要变成那样 – 好吧
I just, i want–i want that. – okay.
我想要像你一样
I want what- what you have
我 我想我可以
And i just– i-i figured i could
从你身上学到一些什么 就这么简单
I could learn something from you. that’s-that’s it.
噢 好吧
Oh, alright.
是的
Yeah.
我们来表演一个片段吧
Let’s do scene.
噢 你想 你想在这里表演
Oh, you wanna- you wanna do a scene here?
你不是一个敬业的演员吗
Are you not dedicated actor?
我很敬业 我只是 在那里
I’m dedicated, i just, there,
你知道 那儿有很多人在吃饭 我只是不想
You know, there’s people eating, i just don’t–
我才不管这些人
I don’t care about these people.
来吧 你必须要做的
Come on, you have to do it.
呃 好吧 行
Uh, okay, yeah.
我演那个男人
I’ll play the man,
避雷针商人
“the lightning rod man”,
你演另一个名字是z开头的男人
And you play this other one with the z.
呃 撒加利亚 撒加利亚
Uh, zachariah, zachariah.
是 好的
-yeah. -okay.
你好 先生
Good day, sir!
你好
Good day.
拜托 你得再大声一点
Come on, you have to be louder!
汤米 我只是
Tommy, it’s just, i’m–
别管这些食客
Don’t worry about these people!
这里只有你 这里只有我
There only you and there only me.
演吧
Now do it.
开始啊
Project!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
日安 先生
Good day, sir!
好的 呃 呃
Okay, uh, um.
不要觉得奇怪
Don’t be weird.
-我 呃 -照着演就是了
-i’m, uh… -just do it.
我很抱歉 呃
I’m sorry, uh…
呃 我能有幸得到一个
Uh, have i the honor of a visit
来自全能之神
From the illustrious
-朱庇特 唐纳斯的拜访吗 -好 不错
-god, jupiter tonans? -okay, that’s good.
-继续 -好的
-keep going! -all right.
-表现不错 -呃 所以 呃
-it’s great. -uh, so, uh…
就 就像这样 他现在是一尊古代的希腊雕像
So stood-stood he in- in the greek statue of old,
站在雨中手握闪电
Grasping the lightning bolt.
是呢
Yah?
-呃 如果你是他 -他做了什么
-uh, if you be he, -what he do it?
或是他的总督 我 我必须要
Or his viceroy, i-i have to
行 那个不错
Okay, that good.
我必须感谢您为这个山谷带来
I have to thank you for this noble storm you have
如此高贵的暴风雨
Brewed among our mountains.
好的 很棒 现在我们在山顶上
Okay, it’s great. now, we’re on top a mountain.
倾盆大雨 风吹的
The rain pouring, wind going…
发出呜呜的声音
Whoo-woo.
还有闪电什么的
And the lightning, everything.
好的
Okay.
一根非常好的避雷针
A very fine rod!
我敢这么说
I dare say!
但你那些特定的防护措施到底是什么
And what are these particular precautions of yours?!
关掉百叶窗
Close yonder shutter!
斜雨飘打进来了
The slanting rain beating through!
快点 来吧
Come on! come on!
好的 呃 我们现在在山顶呢
-all right, uh. -mountain top, right now!
风雨交加
Is rain, it wind going…
你 你疯了吗
Are you-are you mad?
呃 你知道 呃
Uh, know you not that, uh, yon
那些铁条都是良导体(极易导电的物体)吗
Yon iron bar is a swift conductor?!
祈祷 按铃 拉那里
Pray, touch the bell, pull there.
呃 你疯了吗
Uh, are you frantic?
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗
Are you frantic?
在雷雨天绝对不能拉电铃线
Never touch bell-wire in a thunderstorm!
也不能敲任何材质的铃
Nor ring a bell of any sort!
这个人表演的怎么样
How this guy?!
谢谢你
Thank you.
今天 每个人都很幸运
Wow, everybody got lucky today.
不用付钱 就能看表演
You don’t have to pay for this performance.
谢谢你 不用客气
Thank you. you’re welcome. very much.
汤米 刚刚的感觉太他妈的棒了
Tommy, that felt fucking amazing, man!
现在你明白了吧 这才叫表演 格雷格
There you go, now you’re acting, greg.
我喜欢莎士比亚
I would like Shakespeare.
呃 你多久踢一次足球(指美式足球) 汤米
How uh, how often you play football, tommy?
我爱足球
I love football!
你爱它
You love it?
踢足球挺好的
It’s nice to play.
是的 我赞同
Yeah, i agree.
很不错的美国游戏
Great american game.
好的
Okay.
我在这里接到它了
Got it here.
你去过洛杉矶吗
You ever been to los angeles?
是的
Yeah.
是 是的 在我小的时候 呃 去过一次
Yeah, yeah, once uh, when i was little.
我妈带我去了那里
And my mom took me down there.
这就像是我人生中最棒的两天
It’s like, best two days of my life.
在洛杉矶
Los angeles…
每个人都想成为明星
Everybody want to be star.
所有漂亮的男孩子们
All the pretty boys.
他们排着队等待成为大人物
They’re lining up for the big shot.
只需要 呃
Just uh,
我猜只需要足够幸运吧
Just have to get lucky, i guess.
不
No.
不是的
No.
这无关幸运 格雷格
It’s not luck, greg.
格雷格 你必须成为最棒的
Greg, you have to be the best.
你必须全力以赴做到最好
You have to be the best you can be.
而且绝不言弃
And never give up.
你在做 我们在这里做什么
What are you–what are we doing here? what?
好吧
Okay.
好的
All right.
达阵
Touchdown!