师♥傅♥ 稍微开慢点
Driver, slow down.
你把媒体都请来了吗
Did you get a fucking spotlight?
对啊 这才是真正的好莱坞式首映会 格雷格
Yeah, this real hollywood premiere, greg.
拉斐尔 桑迪 朱丽叶 每个人都来了
Raphael, sandy, juliette, everyone’s…
师♥傅♥ 继续开
Go, driver, go. keep going.
– 干嘛 汤米 为什么不停下来 – 继续开 继续开
-what, wait, tommy, why? -go, go, go! go, keep going.
女士们先生们 这就是汤米 韦索先生
Ladies and gentlemen, mr. tommy wiseau.
– 他真是古怪 – 是啊
-that was fucking weird. -yup.
这种时候 他就是这样
At this point, it would be fucking weird
如果他没做什么奇怪的事 那才叫奇怪
If he didn’t do something that was fucking weird.
汤米 我们到底在做什么
Tommy, what the fuck are we doing?
我们要让他们满怀期待
Well, we gotta build anticipation.
外面人还不够多
There not enough people.

Yup.
格雷格 我们是这部电影的明星
Greg, we are stars of the movie.
我们不能去得太早
We can’t be first one there.
你说的对
You’re right. you’re right.
那里还没有很多人
And not enough people yet.
你只需要相信我
Just trust me.
汤米 来吧 我们要出去了
Tommy, come on. we’re gonna do this, yeah?
是时候了
It’s time.
他还不会出来吗
Is he not gonna get out of the car?
他还要故弄玄虚吗
The fuck is happening?
汤米 走吧 我们一起出去
Tommy, come on, let’s do this.
准备好了吗
You ready?
可以了
Okay.
嘿 大家晚上好啊
Hey, everyone!
很抱歉来晚了 路上有点堵
Sorry late, traffic crazy!
我们进去吧 走吧
Well, let’s go, let’s do it.
大家都别紧张 来吧
No one be nervous. come on.
进去吧
Let’s go.
走吧
Let’s do it.
靠近点 格雷格
Come on, greg.
人生第一次首映会
The very first premiere.
激动吗
You excited?
当然了 汤米
Yeah, tommy, sure.

Hi.
哇哦 我从没想过会有今天
Wow, this is a day i never thought would come.
不得不说 到场人数还挺多的
This is a pretty good turn out, i gotta say.
哇哦 来了这么多人
Wow, so many people.
是啊
Yeah.
都坐满了
Yeah, it’s packed.
嘿 你扮演的是克里斯阿 对吧
Hey, you play chris-r, right?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
你不戴那顶帽子我还真认不出你了
Oh, i didn’t recognize you without the beanie.
还有你那有特点的胡子也没了
And the beard.
噢 是的
Oh, yeah.
我扮演的是那个心理学家 彼得 我也演了角色哦
I play the psychologist, uh, peter. i’m in this too.
– 那很酷啊 伙计 – 是吧
-oh, cool, man. -yeah.
我觉得我打扮得有点过火了
I feel like i’m a little overdressed.
没有 你在开玩笑吗 你可是这部电影的主角啊
No, are you kidding me? you’re the star of the movie.
请大家看这里
If i could have your attention.
让我们欢迎 编剧兼导演兼制片人
Please welcome the writer, director, producer,
今晚首映礼的主角
And star of tonight’s extravaganza.
他的名字叫汤米
His name is mr. tommy
韦索
Wiseau.
这不仅是我的电影
This my movie.
更是我的生命
And this my life.
享受这部电影吧
Okay, be cool.
我超紧张的
I’m so nervous.
好了 开始吧
Okay, let’s begin!
房♥间
The room!
这个设计很棒
Two title cards. great.
有两个标识
Two logos.
我看到了 是的
I noticed. yeah.
嗨 宝贝儿
Hi, babe.
我要给你一样东西
I have something for you.
是什么
What is it?
不告诉你
Just a little something.
约翰尼 它真漂亮 谢谢你
Johnny, it’s beautiful, thank you.
哇哦 丽萨 你真性感
Wow, you look so sexy, lisa.
真的很好看对吧
Isn’t it fabulous?
为你 我愿意做任何事情
I’ll do anything for my girl.
嘿 伙计们
Oh, hey, guys.
嗨 丹尼
Oh, hi, denny.
你真好看
Look at you!
这是约翰尼给我买♥♥的
It’s from johnny.
我的小公主 开心就好
Anything for my princess.
我准备好了
Okay, i’m ready.
这裙子真得很漂亮
It’s so pretty,
我好想你现在就解开它
I can’t wait for you to get it off of me.
好哦
Okay, oh, wow.
别这样
Stop!
停下来
Stop it!
我只是想来看看你们
I just like to watch you guys.
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼小家伙
Denny, denny, denny boy.
我不喜欢这个片段
I don’t like this.
两个人就够了 三个人太挤了
Two’s great but three’s a crowd.
好吧 反正我还要去做作业
Fine. i have homework to do anyways.
拜 小家伙
Bye, lovebirds.
拜 丹尼
Bye, denny.
所以 他和你们到底是什么关系
So, what’s his relationship to you guys?
噢 别 别 别
Oh, no. no, no, no.

Hi.
您需要点什么
Can i help you?
可以请你帮我挑12朵红玫瑰吗
Yeah, can i have a dozen red roses, please?
噢 嗨 约翰尼 刚刚我还没认出你
Oh, hi, johnny, i didn’t know it was you.
谁还不认识这小子
Who doesn’t recognize that guy?
给你
Here you go.
是我要的 多少钱
That’s me. how much is it?
十八美元
It’ll be $18.
给你 不用找了
Here you go. keep the change.
嗨 小狗狗
Hi, doggie!
你是我最喜欢的顾客
You’re my favorite customer.
谢谢 再见
Thanks a lot. bye.
没人想过帮助我
Nobody wanted to help me.
我快要死了
And i’m dying.
妈 你不会死的
You’re not dying, mom.
检查结果出来了
I got the results of the tests back.
我得了乳腺癌
I definitely have breast cancer.
我都不知道我为什么会说这些话
It never comes back. i don’t know why i say that.
那是我吗 是不是有点难看
Is it-is it just me, or is this kinda bad?
是的 很糟糕
Oh, yeah, it’s bad.
还在放吗
It’s still going?
为什么 丽萨 为什么 求你告诉我
Why, lisa? why, lisa? please talk to me, please!
我的生命中不能没有你
You’re part of my life.
你是我的全部
You’re everything.
你在撒谎 我从来没有打过你的
You are lying. i never hit you.
你太让我伤心了 丽萨
You are tearing me apart, lisa!
你这么歇斯底里干嘛
Why are you so hysterical?
你想知道原因吗 想吗
Do you understand why? do you?
我的钱呢
Where’s my money?
我的钱在哪 丹尼
Where’s my fucking money, denny?!
放开丹尼
Get off denny!
你一点也不明白
You have no idea what kind of
自己陷进大♥麻♥烦了吗
trouble you’re in here, do you?
我欠他一些钱
I owe him some money.
什么钱
What kind of money?
什么钱
What kind of money?
跑 跑 我丢远点
Go. go deep!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!