关于马克失败的经历
About mark failures.
什么
What?
马克想实现他的梦想
Mark want to make dreams come true
约翰尼帮助他实现梦想
And johnny help him.
兄弟 我可不这样认为
Yeah, i don’t think so, man.
来吧 开始吧
Let’s do it. come on.
这个灵感源于你的真实经历
Take from your real life.
停 别这样做
Drop it. stop. don’t do this.
别这样 我是认真的
I’m asking you nicely. stop it. drop it.
记住 你想当一个演员 但是
Remember, you want to be actor, but…
没人相信你 格雷格
Nobody believe in you, greg…
你知道的 你还不够厉害
You know, you’re not good enough…
对吧 开始吧 把球丢过来
Right? do that, that stuff.
什么 别这样 汤米 停下来
What? no, tommy, drop it.
拍电影需要真实的情感
Movies are emotion.
知道吗 你要做你自己
Okay, you need to be real for us.
格雷格
Look, greg…
坦白讲 整部电影你都没有做你自己
Frankly, you have not been that real the whole movie.
现在你的机会来了
Now you chance.
滚吧 汤米
Fuck you, tommy.
没人相信你 甚至连你妈都觉得你是一个失败者
No one believe in you, and mom think you’re loser.
开始吧
Go!
我说停 你没听到吗
I said no!
该死的 格雷格 你拿着这东西砸我♥干♥嘛
Greg! dammit, why you throw this tricky stuff?
好吧 哥们 你想做自己是吧
All right, man, you wanna get real?
你想在镜头前做自己 那就来吧
You wanna get real for the cameras, let’s get real.
伙计们 你们在拍吧 行儿
Hey, you guys gettin’ this? yeah, good.
我们就来做自己
Let’s get real.
你在哪出生的 汤米
Where were you born, tommy?

No…
格雷格 这一幕没有这个
Greg, that not part of scene.
没门 不是你要做自己吗
No way, this is your idea.
你来自哪里 这个问题很简单
Where are you from? it’s a simple question.
我来自新奥尔良
I’m from new orleans.
新奥尔良
New orleans.
密西西比河沿岸
From the bayou.
你们听到了吧
You guys hear that?
有着这样的口音 却来自密西西比河沿岸
This guy with this fuckin’ accent is from “the bayou.”
格雷格
Greg…
你想让我问个简单点的问题吗
Oh, you want an easier question?
我想一下
Let’s see…
你的钱都是哪来的
Where does the money come from, huh?
格雷格 别说了 摄像机还开着呢
Greg, stop! this on camera!
我知道它开着 这不正如你所愿吗
I know it’s on camera just like you wanted.
好吧 你就只用告诉我一件事
All right, just tell me this one thing…
你多大了
How old are you?
我跟你差不多大 格雷格
I’m your age, greg.
跟我差不多大
You’re my age?
跟我差不多大
You’re my age?
我是你的朋友啊
I’m just your friend.
你什么时候出生的 哪一年 汤米
When were you born? what year, tommy?
和你同一年
Same year as you.
和我同一年
Same year as me?
你不可能才二十多岁好吗
There is no fucking way you’re in your 20’s, all right?
你就是一个流氓
You are a fucking villain!
你就是一个该死的怪人
Fucking frankenstein-looking motherfucker!
我不是
I not villain!
我曾经相信过你
I believed in you, man. i trusted you!
– 格雷格 – 什么
-greg! -what?
格雷格
Greg…
我给了你想要一切
I gave you everything.
你♥他♥妈♥ 毁了我的一切
Are you fucking–? you ruined everything!
格雷格
Greg!
你能在这都是因为我
You owe me your life!
到此为止了
Man, i don’t owe you shit anymore.
希望你这部电影最好能够大卖♥♥
All right, and this movie be fuckin’ awesome!
会的
Will be awesome.
别拍了
Cut it. cut it.
电影结束了
Movie over.
为什么我要努力成为自己讨厌的人
And why am i trying to become what i don’t want to be?
在办公室里我一直在做什么
What am i doing in an office,
让自己成为令人鄙视和讨厌的傻瓜吗
Making a-a contemptuous, begging fool of myself,
我想要的只是出去工作
When all i want is out there…
亲爱的 能来看你的表演 我很激动
Honey, i am so excited to come see your play.
体会到了吧 不是在电影里面才叫表演
See, acting doesn’t have to be big movies.
对 你是对的
Yeah, yeah, you’re right.
如果没有人看到你和汤米一起拍的电影
It’s probably better if no one even sees
可能还好一些 是吧
That thing you did with tommy, right?
我的意思是 那部电影一点也不棒
I mean, come on, that thing can’t be any good.
格雷格
Greg?
你在听我讲吗 格雷格
Are you there…? greg?
你懂我意思吧
You know what i’m saying?
嘿 伙计们 表演棒极了
Hey, good show, guys.
– 今晚很开心吧 – 干得漂亮
-that was fun tonight, right? -good job.
明天见
All right, see you tomorrow.
– 嗨 – 嘿
-hi. -hey.
娃娃脸
Babyface.
你是在跟踪我吗
You stalking me now?
找到你很容易
You’re not that hard to find.
你看了这场表演吗
Did you watch the show?
没看
No.
你知道我一直都不喜欢喜剧
You know i don’t like comedy.
安博最近怎么样
So, how Amber?
我不知道
I don’t know.
她搬去了奥斯丁
She moved to austin.
没什么联♥系♥了
Didn’t work out.
真遗憾
Sorry to hear this.

Yeah.
这就是你为什么来找我吗 汤米
Is that why you came here, tommy?
只是想聊安博吗
You wanted to talk about Amber?
不是的
No…
你没有回复我
You didn’t rsvp.
没回 因为我不会参加
Yeah, i’m not coming.
还有
And…
说实话 可能
Honestly, maybe…
可能你就不应该开首映会
Maybe you shouldn’t have a premiere at all.
格雷格
Greg.
我们有一个约定
We made pact.
还记得吗
Remember?
永远不要忘记我们的梦想
To never lose sight of our dream.
在星期五
Well, on friday…
有一部电影会首映
They premiere a movie.
属于我们的电影啊 格雷格
Our movie, greg.
在剧院里现场观看
In real live theater.
我知道你现在很讨厌我
I know you don’t like me anymore.
不要因为我
So don’t do it for me.
为你自己 格雷格
Do it for you, greg.
终于有这一天 你可以在大屏幕上看到自己
You’ll finally get to see yourself on big screen.
这不也是你的梦想吗 格雷格
This was your dream too, greg.
我竟然答应他了
What the fuck am i doing?
你敢相信吗
Can you believe it?
不敢相信
I can’t, no.
这是给你的
Here, it’s for you.
不用 你可以留着自己保存
No, you can- you can keep that.
别担心 我有超多的
Don’t worry, i made boxes of them.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得桑迪会去吗
You think sandy be there?
我不知道
I don’t know.
哇靠 这些都是为我们准备的吗
Holy shit, is this for us?
是的
Yeah, that’s for us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!