哈 你什么都懂
Huh? You know everything.
你知道水 灯还有女朋友
You know water, light, girlfriend.
天呐 卡洛琳晕倒了
Oh, my god! Carolyn has fainted!
天呐
Oh, my god!
汤米 请找些水来
Tommy, please get some water?
汤米 你♥他♥妈♥快点找些水 快点
Tommy, get the fucking water! come on!
卡洛琳
Carolyn?
她在干什么 打盹吗
What she doing? Taking nap?
她没有打盹 你♥他♥妈♥真是个白♥痴♥
She’s not taking a fucking nap, you fucking idiot!
她晕过去了
She passed out!
-她死了吗 -她没死
-She’s dead? -She’s not dead.
是的 我能感觉到她的心跳
No, I can feel her heartbeat.
这不是因为没有水 这是因为她是一位年迈的女士
It’s not ’cause water, it’s ’cause she’s old lady.
汤米 求你了
Tommy, please!
你知道什么 就是这样
You know what? That’s it!
我来拔掉插头 关掉所有的灯
I’m pulling’ the plug! turn off the lights!
打开门 现在是午饭时间
Open the doors! that’s lunch!
我们让这里降温
We’re cooling’ it out in here.
她还好吗 我们需要给她找医生吗
She okay? Could we get the medic?
关掉这些灯
Turn off these lights!
我能说的就是
Best thing I could say about this,
没有人会忍♥受这些吗
Is nobody will ever see this.
你们走吗 我们可以离开这里
Would you walk? We can walk off this…
我受够了这一切
I’m just tired, is all.
我最近一直都在失眠
I haven’t been sleeping well recently.
我会好起来的
I’ll be fine.
嘿 我可以问你一些事情吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
为什么 为什么你要做这些事
Why-Why do you do it?
你有丈夫也有外孙
You have a husband, and grandkids.
你的家离这里五十英里远
You live about fifty miles from here.
你每天早上五点起床 一路上开车到这里
And you’re waking up at 5 a.m. to drive all this way,
为什么
For what?
格雷格 我们是演员
We’re actors, Greg.
你 我 像我们这样的人
You and me, people like us…
即使是在剧组里最糟糕的一天
Even the worst day on a movie set
也比在其他地方最好的一天要好
Is better than the best day anywhere else.
嘿 格雷格
Hey, Greg.
我们可以问你一些事情吗
Can we ask you something?
当然可以
Yeah.
这部电影讲述了什么
What is this movie about?
我有一套理论
I have a theory.
是吗
Oh?
这是一部自传
It’s an autobiographical.
在他的生活里有一弟弟叫丹尼
Someone in his life was a denny, a kid brother,
他悉心照料
He’s looking out for.
有个人是马克 长相俊俏的朋友
Someone was a mark, the better looking friend
他总是很嫉妒
He was always jealous of.
我肯定也有米歇尔和迈克
I’m sure there was a Michelle and a Mike.
所以 这意味着也有丽萨吗
So, does that mean that there’s a Lisa?
那个让他心碎的人
Somebody who broke his heart,
在背后刺痛了他 而且毁掉了他的生活
And stabbed him in the back, and ruined his life?
好的 显然对我来说就是这样
Well, that’s pretty obvious to me.
这就是宇宙
That’s the universe.
这是玻璃情人里面的布莱恩
It’s bryan fucking cranston!
哦 嘿 我认识他
Oh, hey, I know him.
不是吧 马尔柯姆的一家
Well, yeah, no shit. malcom in the middle.
不 我在普拉提课上认识他
No, from pilates.
-布莱恩 -等一下 你要干什么 等一下
-Bryan! -Wait, what are you–wait.
-嘿 -安博 最近好吗
-Hi! -Amber! how are you?
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
-So good to see you. -You too.
-你还是老样子 -这是我男朋友格雷格
-You too. -This is my boyfriend, Greg.
嘿 格雷格 你好
Hi, Greg, how are you?
我很好 是的
Good, yeah.
格雷格也是一位演员
Greg is also an actor.
你也是 很酷 是的
-you are? cool. -yeah.
你有上映什么片吗
Anything I would have seen you in?
我估计还没有
No, I d-doubt it.
这是需要过程的
You know, it’s a journey.
你现在有在拍什么吗
Are you working on anything at the moment?
是的 是的 事实上 我正在 正在拍电影
Yeah, yeah, actually, I’m-I’m doing this movie.
-电影吗 很好 -是的
-movie? nice. -yeah.
是的 但是 我以后想拍电视剧 你懂的
Yeah, but, you know, I’d love to do TV at some point.
是的 你知道的情景喜剧 戏剧 以及秀场表演
Yeah, you know, the sitcoms, drama, cop shows.
只要你知道的 我都会做
Yeah, y-you name it, I would do it.
你谈到的都很有趣 那是因为 呃
It’s funny you mentioned that ’cause, um…
我现在正导演一集马尔柯姆的一家
I’m directing an episode of malcolm right now.
下一周 我们拍摄
Next week, we’re shooting this
那个小男孩走丢了
scene where the boys get lost.
哈儿和洛伊斯必须在森林里找到他们
And Hal and Lois have to go find them in the woods.
我们现在找适合演伐木工人这个角色的
And we’re having trouble finding this…
演员
Lumberjack
麻烦
Role.
而你有
And you got this…
胡子
This beard.
你觉得呢 你想不想演一下
What do you think? you wanna- you wanna do it?
啊 你是 你是认真的吗
Uh, tuh, are you-are you serious?
是的 你知道 每个人都需要突破
Yeah, well, you know, everybody needs a break.
你可以胜任吗
Oh, are you good?
-我本应该先问你的 -是的 是的 是的
-I should’ve asked you that first. -yes, yes, yes, no.
他很棒
He’s very good.
很抱歉 我现在有点兴奋过度 我只是
I’m sorry, I’m freaking out a little bit! I’m just…
我是忠实粉丝 这就像 这真的是很疯狂
I’m a big fan. It’s like, it’s crazy!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
你留着胡须 下周三和周四
You and the beard, next Tuesday and Wednesday.
我一定会去的
I will be there.
-嘿 很高兴见到你 -我也一样
-Hey, nice to see you. -Nice to see you!
老兄 真诚地谢谢你 这真是
Thank you, man, seriously, that’s…
不用谢 不用谢
You’re welcome, you’re welcome.
-下周见 -谢谢
-See you next week. -thanks!
万分感谢
Thanks again.
好的 我准备好了
Okay. I’m set.
开始
Action.
都见鬼去吧
Go to hell, wall!
啊 为什么
Aah, why?
为什么
Why?
为什么要这样对我
Why is this happening to me?
为什么
Why?
上帝啊
God…
请宽恕我
Forgive me.
为什么他又爬起来了
Why is he getting back up?

Cut.
不 不要卡 不要卡
No, don’t cut! don’t cut!
桑迪 你为什么要停 这很好
Why you cut, Sandy? this is great.
这是真实的表演
This is real acting.
也许你可以在开枪射击自己之前这样做
Maybe do it before you shoot yourself in the head
而且把你的脑浆打出来
And blow your brains out.
我不赞成
I disagree.
我们开始
We go!
好吧 继续拍摄 让我们开始
Okay, still rolling, here we go.
开始
And action.
我还想穿那条裙子
I wanted to keep that dress.
你再也不会穿那条裙子了
You can never wear that dress.
现在我开始演自杀的部分
Okay, now I do kill part.
好 很好 让我们再拍一遍
Oh, great, yeah, Let’s cover that again.
给我倒计时
Give me countdown.
三 二 一 嘭
Three-two-one-bang.

And cut!
我们做到了
Think we got it.
我也认为如此 是的
I guess so, yeah.
请给我在这里立一个魔术腿
Get me a c-stand over there, please?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!