我是专业演员 我很好
I’m a professional, I’m okay.
如果你感觉不适 告诉我 好吗
If you’re not comfortable, tell me, okay?
我能做到 我很好
I can do it. It’s fine.
好吧 开始 这只是电影
-All right, roll it. -It’s a movie.
准备
Ready.
开始
And action.
哦 我的天
Oh, my–
我认为你瞄准得有点高
I think you’re aiming a little bit high.
我瞄准该瞄准的地方 按场景来
I aim where I aim. just do the scene.
他为什么要对着她的肚脐做
Why is he having sex with her belly button?
他知道她的阴♥道♥在哪里吧
He knows where her vagina is, right?
好的 卡
Okay, cut!
我需要更激♥情♥
I need more passion.
还有这 它依然很糟糕 你可以把它变干净
And this, it’s still disgusting. you go clean it.
我去 好的
Fuck that! okay!
你让人很难堪
You embarrass that girl
在全剧组面前
-In front of the entire crew…
你是个烂人
You’re a dead man!
-真的吗 -我可以做我的工作了吗
-Oh, really? -can I do my job now?
我真的是烂人吗 我是烂人吗
Oh, really I’m dead man? I’m dead man?
所有人冷静 算了吧 算了吧
Everyone-everyone calm down. Jesus, come on, come on.
朱丽叶 你需要休息 休息一会儿
Juliette, you need a break. Take a break.
-我很好 -她说很好
-I’m okay. -she okay.
-我需要休息 -那么你被解雇了
-Well, I need a break. -Then you’re fired!
我知道你说什么
I know what you say.
我能听到你
I hear you.
你 还有你
And you, and you.
还有所有人
I hear everybody.
你在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
这是马库斯 快拍
This mar–film now.
这是马库斯 我聘请他拍摄纪录
This Markus, I hire him do documentary
房♥间的制♥作♥纪录
“the making of the room.”
他捕捉到每一句话
He capture every comment.
是的 汤米很怪异
“Oh, yeah, Tommy weird.”
汤米像科学怪人
“Tommy like frankenstein.”
他像吸血鬼 强♥奸♥犯
“He like, he like vampire rapist.”
我听到所有事
I hear everything.
我的耳朵无处不在
I have ears everywhere.
我听到你们灵魂的呢喃
I hear your whispers in your souls.
你们都在我掌控之中
You’re on my planet.
好吗
Okay?
等一下 等一下 所以在整个制♥作♥中你都在监听
Wait, wait, so you’ve been spying on your entire production?
是的 你说的对
Yeah, that’s right.
真♥他♥妈♥有病
That’s fucking crazy!
就是这样 所以现在你们都知道
That’s how it is. So now, you know.
下次你们笑 哈哈哈哈哈
Next time you make laughter, “ha ha ha ha ha,”
我不在乎你是谁 你都要出局
I don’t care who you are, you’re out on street.
那我呢 我被开除了吗
What about me? Am i still fired?
好吧 我再给你一次机会
All right. I give you one more chance.
三振出局
Take three’s up.
开始吧
Let’s go.
确保能看到我的屁♥股♥
Make sure you see my ass.
-在车上等我 -好的
-See you at the car? -‘kay.
汤米
Tommy?
汤米 我们要走了
Tommy, we’re leaving.
我想
I feel like um…
我觉得我们至少应该聊一聊
I feel like we should at least talk about this.
看我的手臂
Look at my arm.
还不错
Not bad.
看起来是个强壮的家伙
Look like big strong kid.
好的 哥们
Yeah, man.
好吧 我要走了 回见
All right, I’ll uh, I’ll see ya.
我都没有看到水
I haven’t seen any water.
我相信这里是非法的
I’m pretty sure that’s illegal.
这个破地方
Yeah, fuck this place.
这里没有空调
There’s no ac in here.
真♥他♥妈♥小气
Too fucking cheap.
没有人愿意帮助我
Nobody wants to help me.
我快要死了
And i’m dying.
嘿 这都快有100华氏摄氏度了
Hey, it’s like a hundred fucking degrees in here.
看到他了吗
He show up yet?
没 我倒希望
No. I wish.
嘿 伙计们 如果他一会儿还不来
Hey, guys, if he doesn’t get in here soon,
我觉得我们可以打电♥话♥叫午餐了 你们觉得呢
I just say we call lunch. what do you say?
-午餐 -耶
-lunch! -yeah.
-你想一直排练吗 -是的 当然
-You wanna just keep rehearsing? -sure, sure.
哦 妈妈 你不会死的
Um, you’re not dying, mom.
我拿到了化验结果
I got the results of the tests back.
我肯定得了乳腺癌
I definitely have breast cancer.
嘿 所有人
Hi, everybody.
嘿
Hey…
-准备 -你在这儿
-ready. -you’re here.
给你相机
Here camera.
好 准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
伙计 你一直在哪儿
Where have you been, man?
我在哪 你知道的
Where have I been? you know.
在我公♥寓♥里做准备啊
Just getting ready my apartment.
我现在一个人住呢
I live there alone now.
汤米 有什么疑问吗
-Tommy? -Got a question?
会反复吗
Does this come back?
什么是 为什么 她到底在说什么
What are, why, what is she talking about?
这个故事情节
The storyline.
乳腺癌
The breast cancer.
乳腺癌吗
Breast cancer?
不 这是编造的
No, it’s twist.
所以病情不会反复是吗
So, it never comes back?
我现在没时间跟你解释具体细节 好吗
I don’t have time to explain script to you right now, okay?
这是什么
What is this?
这个妆容 你看起来像在湖里游泳
This makeup. you look like you’re swimming in lake.
这里有100华氏摄氏度
It’s a hundred degrees in here.
化妆师
Makeup!
汤米 如果你不买♥♥空调的话
Tommy, if you’re not gonna pay for air conditioning,
你至少买♥♥些水
You at least have to pay for water.
也许现在可以给我们
Could we maybe just have a little
提供一些水
bit of water beforon, right now!
好了 不要说了 这里的所有人都闭嘴
Okay, I stop you. I stop everybody right there, okay?
在好莱坞里 没有人会给你水
Nobody in hollywood will give you water either,
-好吗 -那不是真的
-Okay? -That’s not true.
老兄 像这样我们不能工作
Dude, we can’t work like this.
我不是圣诞老人 好吗
Well, I’m not santa claus, all right?
格雷格 也许你能给所有人买♥♥些水
Maybe you go buy water for everybody, Greg!
好吗
Okay?
也许女朋友能给你带一些水什么的
Maybe girlfriend bring you some water or something.
我们该开始啦 我们的工作进度已经落后四个小时
We gotta get going, okay. We’re already four hours behind.
好吧 这是谁的过错
Okay, well, whose fault that?
你的
Yours.
哦 我的吗
Uh, my fault?
你每天都该死得迟到
You’re late every goddamn day.
好吧 你有一半错误
All right, that your five cents.
我他妈是导演
I’m fucking director.
是啊
Exactly.
就是啊
Exactly!
确实是
Exactly!
必须是
Exactly!
立刻马上把这些灯打开
Turn these lights on, right now!
如果我打开这些灯 会更热
If I turn on the lights, it’s getting hotter.
表现得专业点 做好工作
Be professional, do your job!
做好你的本职
You do your job!
汤米 这里真的很热
Tommy, it’s hot enough as is!
格里格 你也知道灯吗
Greg, so you know about light too?