说开始我才能听见
Say “action” so i can hear.

Okay.
开始
Action!
我没有打她
I did not hit her.
那不是真的
It’s not true.
都是瞎说的
It’s bullshit.
我真的没打她
I did not hit her.
我没有
I did naaat.
哦 嗨 马克
Oh, hi, mark.
你 你 你 你看哪呢
What the f–where are you looking?
你一直盯着镜头 怎么拍啊
It doesn’t work if you’re looking at the camera.
什么
What?
第67次
Take 67!
开始
Action!
那不是真的 我没有打她 都是瞎说的
It’s not true. i did not hit her. it’s bullshi–
好吧 我得要想想
All right, i’m gonna fuckin’…
其他办法了 我看
Try something, i dunno…
妈的
Fuck!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey…
什么
What?
好 恩 也许我们就用这个
Okay, uh, maybe just use this…
我觉得这个能帮助你放松下来
You know, i think it’ll help you take your mind off…
水瓶
Water bottle?
嘿 听着 记得你一直对我说过什么吗
Hey, hey, listen, listen, what do you always say to me?
你记得吗 张力 情感
All right? intensity, show emotion!
全部都用出来 疯狂的
Throw it! do something crazy!
– 哦 情感 – 用这个水瓶 对
-oh, show emotion. -use the bottle, yes!
这是简单的部分
That’s easy part.
你怎么之前不说呢 格雷格
Why don’t you say that to me before, greg?
– 我不知道 我 – 看着 格雷格
-i don’t know, i… -see, greg…
其他人 其他那些人
These other guys, these other people…
他们不像你那么在乎我 你知道吗
They don’t care like you care, you know?
我在乎你 是的
I care, yeah, yeah.
– 是的 我们一起 – 我和你 兄弟 你可以的
-okay, we do this together. -me and you, man, you got this.
-表现出感情 -好的
-Show emotion. -Yes!
-我会做到的 -我会的
-Okay, I do it. -Okay, all right.
好 好的 让我们拭目以待
-All right. -All right,Let’s see.
哦 我们现在有一瓶水 集中注意
Oh, we got a bottle now. Look out.
开始
Action.
我没打她
I did not hit her.
这不是真的
It’s not true.
简直胡说八道
It’s bullshit.
我没打她
I did not hit her.
我没有
I did not.
嗨 马克
Oh, hi, mark.
耶 耶
-yeah! -yeah!
他做到了
He did it!
我做到了
I got it!
我们成功了
We got done!
继续前进吧
Okay, moving on now!
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, babe.
亲爱的
Babe.
亲爱的
Babe.
你想休息一下吗
You wanna take a break?
最近怎么样
How’s it going?
你感觉还好吗
You feeling good?
是的
I am.
我很好 是的 就像那一天即将到来
I am, yeah, feels like it’s coming together.
-那很好 -是的
-Good. -Yeah.
汤米呢
And tommy’s?
汤米他 陷入挣扎?
-Tommy is… -settling?
是的 他 呃 他最近有些紧张
Yeah, h-he’s stressed.
你要知道 这是他第一次拍电影
You know, he did his first scene, which uh…
重拍了很多次 但
Took a million takes, but
哦 表演吗
Oh, acting it?
他也是导演 你知道吗 那就像
But you know, he’s the director too, and that’s like…
关于这一点有很多说不完的看法
It’s a lot, a lot to think about,
表演 导演 摄像
acting, directi -cameras set.
所以 他正在做 做得还不错 他会成功的
So, he’s doing-he’s doing great. He’ll get there.
-是吗 -是的
-yeah. -yeah.
你在做什么
What do you do…
如果结果
If it turns out…
并不好呢
Really bad?
它是 像
-it’s… -like…
它不会不好
It’s not gonna be bad.
想象一下如果会呢
Like if it turns out…
很糟糕
Terrible…
那你会
Would you…
-它会 -你可以离开放弃
-that would… -can you take it off…
-你的网络电影资料库吗 -那真的很糟 但是
-your IMDB? -that would suck, but…
直觉很好的时候 那就是很好
When it feels good, it feels good
就像直觉告诉你的 总能感觉到成功与否
And it’s like, you know when it’s working or not.
而且它真的在向成功进发
And it’s… it’s really working.
-好吧 -是的
-Good. -yeah.
我曾经认识一个女孩 她有很多男朋友
I used to know a girl, she had a dozen guys.
他们中的一个人发现了 把她暴揍一顿
One of them found out about it, beat her up so bad,
最终在格雷罗街的那家医院里 她结束了自己的生命
She ended up at a hospital in Guerrero street.
马克 这是什么故事
What a story, mark.

Cut!
他笑什么
Why is he laughing?
-我也不知道 -这时候 笑起来很诡异
-I have no idea. -Weird time to laugh.
我们为什么不再拍一次呢
Why don’t we go one more time? and uh…
让我们有不一样的
Let’s just get a different
反应针对这个故事
reaction to the story.
让我们 让我们再拍一次
Let’s uh, let’s roll with tail slate.
-开始 -好的
-Rolling. -‘kay.
各就各位
Everyone set?
好了 准备
-yeah. -ready…
现在 呃 开始
And, uh, action.
我曾经认识一个女孩 她有很多男朋友
I used to know a girl, she had a dozen guys.
他们中的一个人发现了 把她暴揍一顿
One of them found out about it, beat her up so bad,
最终在格雷罗街的那家医院里 她结束了自己的生命
She ended up at a hospital in guerrero street.
马克 什么故事啊
What a story, mark.

Cut!
天呐
Oh, god.
嗨 呃
Hey, uh…
所以
So…
他正在给你讲述的故事
The story he’s telling you…
那个 你自己写的
The one you… yourself wrote…
什么
Yeah?
汤米 那不是个好笑的故事
It’s not a funny story, tommy.
好吧 我认为 我认为这是一个严肃的故事 你觉得呢汤米
Yeah, I thought-I thought this was a serious scene, Tommy?
-好吧 所以你为什么要笑 -好吧
-yeah, why are you laughing? -okay.
好吧 有些有时候人们总是会做一些疯狂的事情 对吗
Well, some-sometimes people do crazy things, right?
人类本能
Human behavior.
好吧 有道理
Okay, fair enough.
有时候可能找到一个点
Maybe just get one…
你不会因这个故事而发笑 好吗
Where you don’t laugh at the story, okay?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
-好吗 -是的
-okay? -yeah.
好 我们现在开始
Okay, we still rolling?
开始 摄影就位
-still rolling. -cameras set.
好的 让我们继续
Okay, we’ll pick it up.
开始 好的 设定速度
-Go. -All right. Set the speed.
准备 开始
Ready, and, action.
我曾经认识一个女孩 她有很多男朋友
I used to know a girl, she had a dozen guys.
他们中的一个人发现了 把她暴揍一顿
One of them found out about it, beat her up so bad,
最终在格雷罗街的那家医院里 她结束了自己的生命
She ended up at a hospital in guerrero street.
马克 这是什么故事
What a story, mark.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!