好 – 设置
-okay. -set.
准备
Ready…
速度
Speed.
开始
And action.
等一下 你以为你是谁
Wait a sec, who do you think you are?
你就像个小屁孩 成熟一点
You’re acting like a kid, just grow up.
嘿 你叫谁小屁孩呢
Hey, who you calling kid!
听着 冷静下来 马克
Look, just chill out, mark.
我只是想帮忙
I’m just trying to help.
你和丽萨搞劈腿了 是吗
You’re having an affair with lisa, aren’t you?
什么
What?!
– 我说对了 是吗 – 什么
-i’m right, aren’t i? -what?!
你是疯子吗
What are you nuts?

Cut.
哇 格雷格
Wow, greg!
– 击个掌 – 怎么样
-give me five! -yeah?
棒 十分
Yeah! going ten.
下一幕
Next.
你好 有什么可以帮您
Hello, how can i help ya?
我想要兑现这张支票 如果可以的话
I’d like to cash this check if uh, possible.
好的
Okay.
2万可以吗
Uh, is 20’s okay?
– 全部可以取走 – 是的
-went through? -yeah.
真是太令人惊讶了
That is shocking.
真的有钱在里面
There’s actually money in there?
这个账户
This account…
里面的钱数不清
It’s like a bottomless pit.
– 真的吗 – 真的
-really? -yeah.
– 汤米 – 怎么
-tommy? -yeah.
所以 呃 怎么回事 你跟这个人在一起工作还是
So, uh, what’s the deal? do you work with this guy or?
是的 他是个电影制♥作♥人
Yeah, he’s a filmmaker.

Oh.
是 我现在和他一起合作一部电影
Yeah, i’m working with him on a movie right now.

Okay.
你喜欢看电影吗
You a movie fan?
是历史剧吗
Is it a period piece?
不是
No.

Nah.
再来点喷雾 喷雾
More spray, more spray.
– 嘿 昨天干得好 – 哦 谢谢
-hey, great job yesterday. -oh, thank you.
嗨 马克
Hi, mark.
哦 嗨 马克
Oh, hi, oh, hi, mark.
嗨 马克
Hi, mark.
– 嗨 马克 – 汤米
-hi, mark. -tommy.
嗨 格雷格
Hi, greg.
哥们 镜头前的第一天
Dude, first day in front of the camera.
感觉怎么样 你兴奋吗 紧张吗
How you feeling? you excited? nervous?
紧张 你为什么这么说 我不紧张
Nervous? why you say that? i’m not nervous.
哦 不 呃
Oh, no, um…
– 嗨 马克 – 我只是 呃
-hi, mark. -i’m just, um…
哥们 在我第一次拍之前 我就像 我差点就吐了
Man, before my first scene, i was like, i almost threw up.
你认为我紧张
You think i’m nervous?
– 不 不是 – 我不紧张
-not, not at all. -i’m not nervous.
我很好 再来点喷雾 快点
I’m fine. more spray! please.
那会看起来很湿
It’s gonna look really wet.
不 看起来很好
No, it look good!
看起来很好 我知道我看起来怎么样
It look good, i know how i look.

Okay.
– 好吗 – 我只是想说祝好运 兄弟
-okay? -i just wanna say good luck, man.
你会拍的很好
You’re gonna do great.
你们 呃 还有五分钟拍摄
You guys, uh, five minutes away from shooting.
– 昨天拍的很好 – 哦 谢谢
-great scene yesterday. -oh, thanks.
哦 无所谓
Oh, whatever.
你昨天拍的很好
You do great scene yesterday.
也许你认为我演的不好
Maybe you think i don’t do great scene
– 或者其他 – 汤米 一点也不
-or something. -tommy, not at all.
管服装的那个女孩在哪
Where wardrobe girl?
我肯定她在
I’m sure she’s…
管服装的那个女孩在哪
Where wardrobe girl?!
在这 在这
Right here, right here.
你去哪了 我到处找你
Where you been? i been looking all over.
我只是去找领带了
I just went to get ties.
好 现在准备 太晚了 已经打扮好了
Well, ready now. too late. already dressed.
但是没一个相配的 我
But none of that matches. i…
看 这是他拍摄的第一天
Look, it’s his first day in front
他只是太紧张了
of the camera. he’s just nervous
不要在背后说我 格雷格 我能听见你
Don’t talk about me, greg. i hear you.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, i’m sorry.
告诉你我有耳朵
I have ear for your information.
你要在你拍摄的时候装这么多东西在你口袋里吗
Are you gonna film with all that stuff in your pockets?
我保管我自己的东西 亲
I keep my stuff, sweetie.
好吧 我能至少为了连续性拍一张照吗
Okay, could i at least take a photo for continuity?
连续性你个头
Continuity in your forehead.
那什么意思
What’s that even mean?
他不是针对你 他有点疯了
Don’t take it personally. he’s going crazy.
光线我需要再五分钟
I need five more minutes for lighting.
不行 我准备好了
No, i’m ready now!
我们开始吧 开始 桑迪 开始
Let’s go, let’s go, sandy. come on!
好 我们 开拍
Right, let’s uh, roll.
– 好了 – 好 我们开拍
-set. -yeah, we’re rolling.
准备
Ready… and…
开始
Action!
什么台词
What line?
台词是什么
What is line?
我没有打她
“i did not hit her.”
那不是真的
“it’s not true.”
都是瞎说
“it’s bullshit.”
我真的没打她
“i did not hit her.”
我没有
“i did not.”
哦 嗨 马克
“oh, hi, mark.”

Okay.
开拍
Action!
台词是什么
What is line?
我没有打她
“i did not hit her.”
那不是真的
“it’s not true.”
那都是胡说的
“it’s bullshit.”
我真的没打她
“i did not hit her.”
我没有
“i did not.”
哦 嗨 马克
“oh, hi, mark.”
第112场
Scene 112.
第13次 记下来
Take 13. mark it.
开拍
Action.
我没有打她 我
I did not hit her. i…
好 好 台词
Okay, okay. line?
– 我没有打她 – 我没有打她
-“i did not hit her.” -“i did not hit her.”
– 那不是真的 – 那不是真的
-“it’s not true.” -“it’s not true.”
– 都是瞎说的 – 都是瞎说的
-“it’s bullshit.” -“it’s bullshit.”
– 我真的没打她 – 我真的没打她
-“i did not hit her.” -“i did not hit her.”
– 我没有 – 我没有
-“i did not.” -“i did not.”
– 哦 嗨 马克 – 哦 嗨 马克
-“oh, hi, mark.” -“oh, hi, mark.”
第17次 开拍
Take 17. action.
我打她了
I hit her!
不 你想改台词吗
No! do you wanna change the line?
剧本就是剧本 剧本保持不变
Script is script. script stay same.
你做的很好 哥们
You’re doing great, man.
我们会做好的
We’ll get there.
开始
Action.
开始
Action!
开始 开始
Action, action!
你得大声说 我在这听不到你
You have to say out loud, i can’t hear in here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!