今天我们踏上了伟大旅程的第一步
Today we take first steps on a great journey.
从今以后 我们中的每一个人还会和以前一样吗
After today, which one of ourselves will ever be same?
这部剧中角色之间的火花对了
This play work if chemistry between character make sense.
人类行为
Human behavior.
背叛
Betrayal.
它适用于我们所有人
It applies to all of us.
它就在我们之中
It’s in ourselves.
你爱一个人
You love someone.
什么是爱
What is love?
你需要有灵魂 希望
You need to have spirit, hope.
要乐观
Be optimist.
但是你能掌控
But can you handle
你所有的行为
All your human behavior
和其他人的行为吗
And behavior of others?
对吗 对 知道我在说什么吗
Right? right, see what i’m saying?
你不想成为优秀的
You don’t wanna be good.
你想成为最好的
You wanna be great.
好了 我要宣布一件事
Okay, i have one announcement.
这个 我花了大价钱的卫生间
This um, is bathroom i spent many dollars on this.
只能我用 导演专用 知道吗
Is for me only, director only, okay?
你知道那个真的卫生间
You know there’s like a real
有门和所有一切的浴室 在那
Bathroom with like doors and everything right-right there.
这个真的电影布景 真的电影布景 你们知道吗
This real movie set here. real movie set, you know?
不是虚头巴脑的东西
No mickey mouse stuff.
明白
Copy that.
好了 鼓励的话够了
Okay, enough pet talk.
我们要拍电影了
We make movie!
房♥间
The room!
耶 房♥间 我们来拍电影吧
Yeah, the room! let’s make a movie!
好 我们来看我们从哪里开始
Okay, uh, let’s see what we got set up over here.
好
Great.
我们来拍小巷的场景
We do alley scene.
这个小巷的布景
This set of the alley way
看起来就像个真的小巷
Looks exactly like the real alley way out there.
那就对了 这是我们好莱坞电影的水准 知道吗
That’s right. that’s what we do in hollywood movie, right?
呃 为什么我们不真的在一条巷子里拍摄呢
Well, why don’t we just shoot in the real alley way?
因为这是真正的好莱坞电影
Because is real hollywood movie.
好 好吧 听起来不错
No, yeah, sounds good.
我们需要另外一个摄像机放在这
Okay, we need other camera right now.
– 就在这个的旁边 – 好的
-right here next to this one. -all right, yeah.
– 数字摄像机 – 很抱歉
-digital camera. -sorry ’bout that, yeah.
– 拿两个摄像机来 – 每个人动起来 动起来
-get the two cameras in. -let’s go everybody, come on.
动起来
Let’s go.
这是丹尼和克里斯阿
This is denny and chris-r.
呃 我说什么
Uh, what do i say?
好 我们走过这条线
Okay, we go over lines
不要担心 不要担心
Don’t worry, don’t worry.
你负责光线 我负责演员 好吗
You do the light, i do with the actor, okay?
你在这玩篮球
You play basketball here.
这个人过来 克里斯阿过来
And this guy come over, chris-r come over…
来要钱 知道吗
Gonna demand money. okay?
你丫的混账
Cocksucker motherfucker!
去你丫的五分钟
Five fucking minutes!
上帝啊
Jesus christ.
我要弄死你
I’m gonna fuck you.
好吗 好 还有什么问题吗
Okay? good. any questions?
是的 呃 我这个角色多大了
Yeah, uh, h-h-how old is my character supposed to be?
跟你一样大 大概15 16岁的男孩
Like your age, like 15, 16-year-old boy.
唔 我26岁了
Mm, i’m 26.
一样的 好吗 你看起来很棒
Same thing, okay? you look great.
好 还有 呃 不好意思
Okay, a-and, uh, sorry…
我能叫他克里斯而不是克里斯阿
Can i call him chris instead of chris-r?
就是 我不知道为什么
Just, i don’t know why.
不行 他叫克里斯阿 你得叫他克里斯阿
No, his name chris-r. you call him chris-r.
你丫的混账
You cocksucking motherfucker!
天呐 这个人是怪物
My god, this guy monster.
妈的
Fuck! fuck!
– 好了 我们开始 – 知道了
-okay, we go! -you got it.
还有今天不要做布兰多 你可能会伤到你自己
And don’t be brando today. you might hurt yourself.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了 摄像准备
All right, picture’s up!
摄像机开机 收音准备
Let’s roll camera, roll sound.
第109场 一次
Scene 109, take one.
速度
Speed.
开始
Action.
嘿 丹尼
Hey, denny.
嘿 克里斯阿 我在找你
Hey, chris-r, i was looking for you.
是 你当然在找我
Yeah, sure you were.
你拿着我的钱 对吗
You have my money, right?
你想玩会球吗
You wanna play some horse?
我特么不想玩球
Don’t wanna play some fucking horse!
我特么钱在哪
Where is my fucking money?
就来了 就来了
It’s coming, it’s coming.
就来了是什么意思
What do you mean it’s coming?
给我五分钟
J-just give me five minutes.
五分钟
Five minutes?
你还想要五分钟 丹尼
You want five fucking minutes, denny?
我没有五分钟给你
I don’t have five fucking minutes!
– 我的钱在哪 丹尼 – 不要 不要
-where’s my fucking money, denny? -no! no!
告诉我 钱在哪 丹尼
Tell me where my fucking money is, denny!
我想要我的钱 丹尼
I want my fucking money, denny!
– 求你了 不要 – 该死的 在哪
-please, don’t! -goddammit, where is…
– 不在我这 – 他妈的
-i don’t have anything! -my fucking…
– 钱呢 – 不在我这
-money! -i don’t have anything!
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
可以了 卡 卡
Okay, cut, cut, cut!
– 哦 兄弟 – 天呐 兄弟
-oh, man! -oh, my god, man.
你就像个怪兽
Wow, you like monster.
小男孩 你还好吧
Little boy, you okay?
你还好吧 哥们
You okay, man?
– 小男孩 – 太好了
-little boy. -so good!
哦 天
Oh, man!
太真实了
That’s real.
你们演得很真实
That acting like real life.
太棒了
Great one.
太棒了 每一个人
Great take, everyone.
– 干得好 – 谢谢
-good job. -thanks.
开拍
Action.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
你就像个小屁孩 成熟一点
You’re acting like a kid. just grow up.
嘿 你叫谁小屁孩呢
Hey, who are you calling kid?
冷静 马克 我只是想帮忙
Chill out, mark, just trying to help.
你和丽萨搞劈腿了 是吗
You’re having an affair with lisa, aren’t you?
什么
What?
好 停 格雷格 过来 我需要跟你谈谈
Okay, cut. greg, come here i need to talk to you.
我们重来
Let’s go back to one!
好
Okay.
发生什么了 哥们
What’s going on, man?
我想要你表现得更有进攻性一些
I want you to be aggressive.
我知道 我知道
I know, i know.
这是你的时间 充分发挥
This is your moment. go to edge of your moment.
– 可以吗 张力 – 好
-all right? intensity. -okay.
要激烈一些 房♥间
Be aggressive. the room.
– 伟大的情景剧 张力 – 好
-great drama. intensity. -yeah.
情感
Emotion.
谢谢 汤米 谢谢
Thanks, tommy. thank you, yes.
好 再来一次
Okay, go again.
好 开始吧 各位
Okay, here we go, people!
准备
Ready.