如果你让现在世界上
If you were to ask the five
最好的五个电影制片人
Best filmmakers in the world right now
来制♥作♥这样一部电影的话
To make a movie like this…

It…
它甚至是世上绝无仅有的
It wouldn’t even be in the same universe.
我完全被迷住了
I was blown away.
就好像 只看了3分钟 我就知道
Like, like three minutes into it, i figure this is
这一定是我人生中看过的最棒的电影
The fucking greatest movie i’ve ever seen in my life.
它经受住了大概10年时间的考验
It has withstood, like ten years?
而直到现在 人们仍然在看它
And people are still watching a
在讨论着这部电影
movie and talking about the movie
人们不会随便为了一部
People aren’t doing that about
十年前获得奥斯卡最佳影片的电影而如此捧场
Whatever won the oscar for best picture ten years ago.
电影的背后站着怎样的天才人物
What genius is behind this?
汤米想打破
Tommy wanted to break
汤米想打破电影制♥作♥的桎梏
Tommy wanted to break barriers in filmmaking.
我想他有一个很清晰的目标
I think that he had a very clear vision.
他就是神秘的代言人 这使得
He is a figure of mystery where, you know,
你想对他了解更多
You do wanna learn more about him.
这个男人是谁 这个导演是谁
Who is this man? who is this auteur?
这种纯粹的野心
The kind of sheer ambition of it…

Is…
是不可思议的
Is in-incredible.
这些数据或许证明了
The numbers probably prove
电影能拍出这多不可能
How unlikely it is that you’ll make it.
如果我有一台时光机器
If i had a time machine,
我不会用来做一些事情
I wouldn’t go do a bunch of stu– uh,
我会回到过去
Stuff you– i would go back and try and
参与到电影拍摄中 去感受那种感觉
Get on that set just to watch and feel what it was like
因为那种感觉肯定是
’cause it has to be…
难以置信的
Unbelievable.
明天我们要上吊自杀了
We’ll hang ourselves tomorrow.
除非戈多来了
Unless ‘gah-dow’ comes.
如果他来了呢
And, and if he comes?
那我们就得救了
We’ll be saved.
也许吧
Well?
我 我们现在要走吗
S-shall we go?
穿上你的裤子
Pull on your trousers.
你说什么
What?
穿上你的裤子
Pull on your trousers.
你想让我脱掉裤子吗
You want me to pull off my trousers?
不 我想让你停下来 停止
No, i want you to stop. stop.
天啊 演得我看着好痛苦啊
Jesus, that was painfully unremarkable.
罗伯 你 你表现的像个机器人一样
Rob, y-you’re like a robot.
好吧
Yeah.
发音错了 是戈多
And it’s god-oh.
抱歉
Sorry.
还有格雷格 你太害怕了
And greg… you were so scared
太不安了
And so insecure.
你就好像一只受伤的小狗
You’re like a-like a wounded puppy.
你真的有想过要当一名演员吗
Do you even want to be an actor?
想 做梦都想当演员
Yeah, m-more than anything.
好吧 那你隐藏的一定很深
Okay, well, it must be a big secret
因为我完全看不出来
because i can’t tell at all
你已经来这里上了大概两个月的课了吧
You’ve been coming to class for about two months now?

And um…
你要放松 放松 再放松一点
You need to- to loosen up, and relax!
你必须要去展示自己
You’ve got to really just expose yourself
要不然没有人会在乎的
Or no one’s ever gonna care.
好吗 格雷格
Okay, greg?
呃 好的
Yeah, okay.
好 谢谢你
Okay. thank you.
谁能真正向全班展示一下自己
Okay, who here can really reveal themselves to the class?
有人吗
Anybody?
我来
I go.
很好
Great.
你今天要给我们带来什么 托马斯
What do you have for us today, thomas?
我叫汤米
It tommy.
一直都叫汤米
Always tommy.
你 来跟我一起演这一幕
You, come on with this scene.
好的
Okay.
我们准备做什么
What are we doing?
你知道
Do you know–?
你配合他就行了
Just go with it.
斯特拉
Stella…
斯特拉
Stella…
斯特拉
Stella!
斯特拉
Stella!
斯特拉
Stella!
斯特拉
Stella!
斯特拉
Stella!
斯特拉
Stella.
斯特拉
Stella!
斯特拉
Stella!
斯特拉
Stella!
斯特拉
Stella!
永远不要离我而去 宝贝
Don’t ever leave me, baby.
谢谢你的 表演
Thank you. for. that.

Uh, hey!
不 不好意思打扰一下
Uh, e-excuse me…
汤米
Tommy?

Hey.
呃 我 我是格雷格
Um, i’m-i’m greg.

Yah.
我在里面看到你了
I see you in there.
呃 我 我只是
Um, i was-i was just
在想也许你愿意跟我一起演一出
Wondering if you maybe wanted to do a scene together.
你想跟我一起演一出
You wanna do scene with me?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.

Okay.
不可以做闪电突击
No blitzing!
传球 冲线 冲线
– pass! – hit it, hit it!
做得好 小家伙 快过来
Yeah! come on, boy!
啊哈 你做到了什么
Uh-huh! what you got?
小心 小心 有车 有车 去人行道 去人行道
Oh, hey, hey, car, car, sidewalk, sidewalk.
快来这儿
Come here!

Yeah!
你们稍等我一下
Hey, ju- uh, give me a second, guys.
你好
Hey.
你的朋友都是小屁孩吗
All your friend little kid?
呃 不是 我 我刚刚只是在等你
Yeah, nah, i was- i was just waitin’ for you.
知道了 上车
Okay, get in.
噢 我还以为我们就在我家做这个呢
Oh, i-i thought we were just gonna do it at my place?
不 我要去吃东西
No, i have to eat.
别担心 我知道一个很棒的地方 你会爱上那里的
Don’t worry, i know great place, you’ll love it.
好吧
Oh, okay.
记得带上足球(指美式足球)
And bring football.
没问题
Sure.
好了 我准备 我准备走了
All right, i’m gonna- i’m gonna go, guys.
一会再见吧
I’ll see you guys later.
很不错的车
Nice car.
为什么要系上
Why you pullin’?
没有啦 只是 我没有朋友开这么好的车
No, just, you know, none of my friends have a car this nice.
因为你所有朋友都是小屁孩
’cause all your friend little kid.
我只是想说这车很贵
You know, i just mean it’s expensive,
是好车 我就是想说这个
It’s nice, that’-that’s all.
别谈论我
Don’t talk about me.

Do what?
我开了什么车
What i drive.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!