Rory won’t die, will he
抱歉
I’m sorry.
不会的
No.
他不会死?
You won’t die
普莱提太太
Mrs. Pretty
你不舒服吗?
Are you unwell
-麻烦你扶我回房♥间去 -好 没问题
– Perhaps you might lead me to my room. – Yes, of course. Of course.
你没事吧?
Are you all right
没事 我没事
Yes! Yes.
-要我打电♥话♥叫医生吗? -不用
– Should I call a doctor – No, no, no. It’s…
只是胃灼热而已
It’s heartburn. It’s…
不 我不想吵醒他
No, I don’t want to wake him.
普莱提太太 你没事吧?
Mrs. Pretty, are you all right
我真是太无趣了
I’m such a bore.
能麻烦你给我倒杯牛奶吗?
Would you mind… Would you mind getting me some milk
-没问题 -谢谢你
– Yes. – Thank you.
-你确定你没事吗? -嗯 谢谢
– Are you sure – Yes, thank you.
罗伯特 亲爱的
Robert! Darling…
罗伯特
Oh! Robert.
你没事吧?
You all right
罗伯特?
Robert
我就知道她病了 我就知道 但我帮不到她
I know she’s sick. I know it! There’s nothing I can do!
我为什么帮不到她? 我应该能让她感觉好点才对
Why is there nothing I can do I should be able to make her better.
你确实让她感觉好点了
You do. You do make her better.
不 她情况更糟了 我看得出来
No, she’s worse. She is, I can see it!
我父亲过世的时候
When… When my father died…
大家都说我必须好好照顾我母亲
…everyone said I had to look after my mother.
但我失败了
And I failed.
我失败了
I failed.
罗伯特
Robert…
我们都会失败
…we all fail.
每一天都会
Every day.
有些事不管我们再怎么努力
There are some things we just can’t succeed at…
都无法成功
No matter how hard we try.
我知道你想听的不是这些
I know it’s not what you want to hear.
我比她想象中的要坚强
I… I’m stronger than she thinks I am.
我知道
I know.
也许你能用行动证明给她看
Perhaps you’ll show her.
好了
Now…
我们进去了 好吗?
We should get you inside, Robert.
走吧
Come on.
你该上♥床♥睡觉了 走吧
I think it’s time for your bed, you know. Come on, then.
听说一大群三流记者正前往这里
Apparently, there’s a whole convoy of hacks on the way.
已经有某个 来自《星期日镜报》的傻叉问我
I already have some joker from the Sunday Mirror asking me
那艘船是否还能出航
if the ship is still seaworthy.
那些珍宝会怎么样?
So, what happens to the treasure
这才是重点
That’s the real question.
-德国已入侵波兰 并炸毁了多个城镇 -小查 你看见我妻子了吗?
-Germany has invaded Poland… -Have you seen my wife …and has bombed many towns.
国王在今天下午举♥行♥的枢密院会议上
Orders completing the mobilization of the Navy, Army, and Air Force
签下了海军、陆军和空军的动员令
were signed by the King at a meeting this afternoon of the privy council.
国王和王后已决定暂时留在白金汉宫
The King and Queen decided…
真的要发生了
Here we go, then.
…王后已前往 威斯敏斯特空袭预防总部参观
The Queen drove from the palace to visit the Westminister ARP headquarters.
我刚收到了这个
I’ve just received this.
我今早必须到 马特尔舍姆皇家空军基地报到
I’m to report to RAF Martlesham this morning.
今天要进行勘验
There’s the inquest.
我不能错过我的体♥检♥ 抱歉
It’s my medical assessment. I can’t… I can’t bunk it. Sorry.
我为你的客人们 在饭厅里摆放了一些照片
I put some photographs in the dining room for your guests.
罗伊 我要明确地告诉你 你不可以死
Rory, I’m telling you in no uncertain terms that you cannot possibly die.
我是认真的 你不准让自己处于危险之中
I’m saying this most seriously. Don’t you dare put yourself in danger.
这个…
Well…
我恐怕没得选择
I’m not sure I shall have much choice.
罗伯特需要你
Robert is going to need you.
你明白吗?
Do you understand
早安 罗伯特
Good morning, Robert.
-就是今天了 -我想带我母亲出航
– Today’s the day. – I want to take my mother sailing.
那艘船恐怕是无法出航了 它只是一堆被压实的沙子
I don’t think that ship is sailing anywhere.You know, it’s just compacted sand.
只靠时间来保持其完整性
There’s nothing holding it, except time.
那不会影响我们要去的地方
That won’t matter. Not where we’re going. –
那是哪儿?
Now, where’s that, then
你会一起来吗?
Will you come
如果受到邀请的话 我就去
Well, if I’m invited, I’ll come.
-早安 -你好
– Morning. – Hello.
花是给我的吗?
Those for me
不 我在找我的妻子
No, I’m looking for my wife.
也许你能替我向她道别
Well, perhaps you’d say goodbye for me.
我被征召入伍了
I’ve been called up.
没问题
Of course.
那祝你好运
Well, best of British.
斯图尔特
Stuart.
我给你买♥♥了这些
I… I bought you these.
你真贴心
How lovely.
洛马克斯刚刚告诉我他被征召入伍了
Um, Lomax was just telling me that he’s been called up.
那…
Uh, well, it…
我该走了 再见
Uh, I’d better go. Goodbye.
根据官方电报 华沙今天已遭到六次轰炸
According to an official telegram,Warsaw has been bombed six times today.
电报还补充说 激烈的战斗将在整个前线继续进行
The telegram adds that fighting of a most serious nature continues
又即将迎来另一场血战了
We’re in for another bloody mess.
来了 结果出炉了吗?
Oh, here we go. Did you hear the results
我只是想拍张照
I just want a quick photo!
让让路
Please, make way.
麻烦让让路
Make way, please.
-要我和你一起上车吗? -好
– Do you want me in the car with you – Yes.
梅纳德!
Maynard! Maynard!
梅纳德 麻烦你送我妻子回屋里去
Maynard Can you make sure my wife gets in the house
我希望等下有机会和你交谈
I… I hope I have the opportunity to speak to you later.
-普莱提太太 -普莱提太太
– Mrs. Pretty – Mrs. Pretty!
我真的很抱歉
I’m terribly sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.Thank you.
这些人并不是野蛮的战士
These people were not savage warriors.
这些人有文化、有教养
These… These… These were…These were sophisticated
而且艺术造诣极深
people with incredible artistry.
黑暗时代已不再黑暗
The Dark Ages are no longer dark.
-这是雪莉酒吧? -我不知道
-This is sherry. I suppose it’s sherry, is it -I don’t know.
你觉得应该现在喝吗? 还是会有祝酒辞?
Should we drink it now, or is there going to be a toast
其他人喝了吗?
What’s everyone else doing
在此处发现的遗物 引起了全国轰动
The artifacts discovered here have caused a national sensation.
想必大家都已经知道 遗物是在船中间的墓室里找到的
You must all know by now that they were recovered from a chamber in the middle of a ship…
那是一艘用橡木制♥造♥的葬船
A burial ship, engineered from oak.
在我看来 那是最伟大、最美丽的瑰宝
In my opinion, the greatest and most beautiful treasure of all.
长27米 从东往西延伸
Ninety feet long, lying east to west.
由巴兹尔布朗先生发现并挖掘
Found and excavated by Mr. Basil Brown.
-巴兹尔! -布朗先生!
– To Basil! – Mr. Brown!
我真的很抱歉
I’m terribly sorry.
我以为得到这样的结果 你会很开心
I thought you’d be pleased with the verdict.
我们会死去
We die.
我们会死去 然后腐烂
We die and we decay.
我们不会永远活着
We don’t live on.
我恐怕不太同意
I’m not sure I agree.
从人类在洞壁上留下第一个手印开始
From the first human handprint on a cave wall…
我们就在历史上一直存在着
We’re part of something continuous.
所以 我们并不会真正的死去
So, we… don’t really die.
这些是罗伊今早摆出来的
Rory put these out this morning.
我完全忘了
It completely slipped my mind.
坐下吧
Sit down.
我相信你从事的这份工作非常有意义
I’m sure work like yours is very sustaining…
但那还不够
But it’s not enough.
生命转瞬即逝
Life is very fleeting.
这是我亲身体会到的
I’ve learnt that.
你必须把握每个瞬间
It has moments you should seize.
这样的结果再好不过了 普莱提太太

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!