I’ve been working every hour. You know what I’m like.

Yes…
我懂
I do.
我很忙
I’m very busy.
-看得出来 连坐的地方都没了 -有好多事要处理
– It looks like it. Nowhere to sit in here. – There’s a lot going on here.
-你说什么? -我说这里连坐的地方都没了
– What’s that – I said there’s nowhere to sit down.
不好意思 真的太忙了
Yeah. Sorry about that. It’s all… So much going on.
你有东西想让我看吧? 看你的眼神就知道了
You got something to show me I think you have.I can see it in your eyes.
我什么都没说
I’m not saying anything.
布朗先生和一个女人在一起呢
There’s Mr. Brown with a woman.
那应该是他的妻子 她天天都给他写信呢
I suppose it’s his wife. You know, she writes to him every day.
进来吧
Come in.
太太 布朗先生让我代他向你道歉
Mr. Brown sends his apologies, ma’am.
可以了 谢谢你 艾伦
That’s all. Thank you, Ellen.
有些人这辈子就算再拼命挖
A man could dig the earth his whole life through
也找不到这样的宝贝
and not find anything like I’ve discovered here.
-好美的一艘船 -确实很美
– She’s beautiful, all right. – Yeah, she’s beautiful.
手上有这种宝贝 你得当心点才行
You’ll have to watch your back with a thing like this.
你什么意思?
What do you mean
大家肯定都会想分一杯羹
Everyone’s gonna want a piece of this here ship,
-但这是你的发现 -梅
-and this is your find. -Oh, May…
别让伊普斯威奇博物馆抢走你的功劳
Don’t let Ipswich Museum take your glory.
-他不会… -还有这个庄园的女主人
– He’s not gonna take… – Or that lady at the manor.
-她该给你涨工资了 你问过没? -她非常支持我
– She should be upping your wages again. – She’s supportive.
我不能要求更多了 梅
I ain’t gonna ask for more.
普莱提太太她已经很慷慨了
Well, she’s very, very gracious, Mrs. Pretty.
这艘维京长船 已经俘获了你的心 对吧?
Your heart’s lost to this Viking maiden, I can tell.
梅 你确定不要留下来过夜吗?
Ah, May, you sure you don’t want to stay the night
我会错过回去的车
I’ll miss my lift back.
也是
Right, yeah, um…
谢谢你过来 梅
Well, thanks for coming, May.
我很想念你
I do miss you.
我都在看你的书 好让自己有个伴儿
I’ve been reading your books for company.
-你骗人 -真的
– You haven’t. -I have.
天哪 那不是什么好伴儿吧?
Hell, it’s not much company, is it
-不是 超费脑子的 -确实
– No, they’re hard work, I tell you. – They are.
-谢谢你给我带了衬衫 -嗯
-Right. Well, it’s good of you to bring my shirts. -Yeah.
先走了
All right.
我今晚会把信都看了
I’ll read them letters tonight.
-再见 -再见
– Bye, then. – Bye.
糟糕
Blast!
-让我来帮你 -好吧
– Let me help. – Right.
绕过去那边 把油布拉过去
Right, then. Get around that side and take this tarp.
对 你身后有个木桩
That’s… That’s right.That’s right. There’s a stake there behind you.
用力拉
Pull it hard.
你从哪来的?
Where in God’s name did you come from
我从伊普斯威奇博物馆 骑摩托车过来的
I rode, actually,on my motorbike from Ipswich.
我是罗伊洛马克斯
I’m Rory Lomax.
是里德摩尔派你来的吗?
Aye. Did Reid Moir send you
博物馆的那位
From the museum
我是伊迪丝普莱提的表弟
I’m Edith Pretty’s cousin.
她给我打了电♥话♥让我过来 说你需要帮手
She telephoned, asked me to come.Said you needed an extra pair of hands.
我还强调了自己技能不足 但她并没有因此而动摇
I pointed out my general lack of skill, but she was undeterred.
嗯 好吧
Right. Well…
那你肯定也听说了我名字叫布朗
No doubt you’ll hear that my name is Brown.
-巴兹尔布朗 -幸会
-Basil Brown. -Good to meet you.
这场雨怕是要下一阵子了 先坐下吧
Now, it’s gonna be raining for a while,so go on and take a seat.
从博物馆骑摩托车过来 应该全身都湿透了吧?
I expect you’d, uh, be wet, coming from Ipswich on a motorbike.
也还好 开始下雨时我也正好赶到了
I was, rather. Just caught me at the end.
好 我去生个炉子
Well, I’ll light the stove.
-要喝茶吗? -好啊 谢谢
-Would you like some tea -Yes, please.
我认为我们可能找到了 一艘盎格鲁-撒克逊时期的战船
I think we may have found, um, an old, uh, Anglo-Saxon ship.
等明天雨停了 带你去看看我们在做什么吧
When this rain clears tomorrow, maybe you can see what we’re doing.
实在是振奋人心
How very exciting.
嗯 还不错
Yeah, it’s all right.
掀开第二块油布
Not gonna cover it.Get the second tarp.
-麻烦给我递一下锤子 -好
– Pass me the hammer, please. – Right.

All right, then.
提起来
Lift up.

That’s right.
罗伊!
Rory!
嘿 小不点
Hello, Spud.
我昨晚半夜到的 不想吵醒你 你母亲呢?
Arrived in the night. Didn’t want to wake you.Where’s your mother
她去伦敦了
Oh, she’s gone to London.
谁知道一年后我们是否还活着?
Who knows if we’ll still be alive in a year
黄色和绿色的球代表毒气弹
The yellow and green balls denote gas.
红色代表高能炸♥药♥
Red denotes high explosives.
红色条纹代表燃♥烧♥弹♥
Red stripes are incendiary bombs.
如果空袭发生时你正好在大街上
If you are caught on the streets during an air raid,
你必须知道如何适当地应对各项攻击
you must know the appropriate response to each form of attack.
不 不是让你们乱扔的!
No, don’t throw them about!
我急匆匆地赶了过来
I was rushing to get here on time.
会不会有可能影响了结果?
Might that have affected the results
有可能 但潜在的疾病仍然存在
Possibly, but the, uh, underlying condition is there.
你小时候患过风湿热 导致你的心脏瓣膜受到损害
The pneumatic fever you had as a child, it, uh,damaged the valves of your heart.
恐怕已无法修复
Irreparably, I’m afraid.
再次发作的话 情况可能会更严重
Another attack is likely to be much… more serious.
甚至可能致命
Possibly even fatal.
-就没有其他办法了吗? -抱歉 我也希望能告诉你好消息
– Is there nothing else that can be done – I’m sorry. I…I…I wish I had better news.
里德摩尔先生过来了 还带着几位先生
Mr. Reid Moir is here, ma’am, with some other gentlemen.
他们不肯停下来告诉我名字
They wouldn’t stop to give me their names.
那就是私闯民宅了 他们在哪?
Then they’re trespassing. Where are they
-正在前往土墩 -快去把他们追回来
– On their way to the mounds. – Fetch them, quickly.
莱恩斯?
Lyons
我最近一直在研究奥塞格号♥
Now, I’ve been reading up about theOseberg Ship.
那是一艘在挪威发现的维京船
That’s a Viking ship they found in Norway.
船中间有个有屋顶的墓室
There was a burial chamber in the center, roofed.
跟我们想象中的诺亚方舟有点像
It’s a bit like we imagine Noah’s Ark.
当然 这艘船的甲板早已经塌陷了
Course, any roof here would have caved in long ago.
你看这条线
See, this line here.
这地面较高 但土壤颜色较暗
The ground is higher, but this soil is darker.
你觉得底下有东西?
So you think there’s something beneath
今天结束前我们也许就会知道了
Well, we may know by the end of today.
我的老天爷!
Ye gods!
太不可思议了
This is incredible!
我们伊普斯威奇博物馆 对我们的工作感到无比自豪
We at the Ipswich Museum pride ourselves on our work,
我想你也会同意 我们做得非常出色
and I… I think you’ll agree that it’s rock solid.
请你止步
You… You need to stop there.
-你说什么? -此遗址极其脆弱 而且不安全
– I beg your pardon -This is a very delicate site, and it ain’t safe.
尤其是对你这体型而言
Uh, not for a man of your size.
这是你做的?
Is this your work
对 我是挖掘专家 巴兹尔布朗
Uh, yes. I’m Basil Brown, excavator.
我说 挖掘专家 巴兹尔布朗
Well, Basil Brown, excavator…
我是考古学家 查尔斯菲利普斯
I am Charles Phillips, archaeologist,
我来是要告诉你
and I’m here to tell you that,
由于此项考古发现涉及国家利益
as this is a find of national interest,
其挖掘工程将由大英博物馆负责
the British Museum will be taking charge.
你所做的…
Your work…
看起来还算不错 谢天谢地
looks, thankfully, decent,
但这里已不再需要你的挖掘服务
but your excavating service is no longer required.
我没理解错的话 你是要亲自接管这项工程吗?
Am… Am I to understand that you will be personally taking over
葛莱姆斯 我从未见过如此壮丽的遗址
Grimes, I have never seen anything like it.
确实啊 大人
Quite, sir.
-布雷斯福德 -是
– Brailesford. – Sir.
取消我所有的行程
Cancel everything I’ve got.
查一下谁有空 我们需要皮戈特
Find out who’s free. We need Piggott.
-给我们找住宿 越近越好 -是 大人
– Find us lodgings, as near as you can. – Yes, sir.
中间那片颜色较暗的土壤 看起来很有盼头
That dark soil in the middle, C.W., looks very promising.
你们赶紧收工 别再碰一粒沙子
You men, finish up, and don’t move another pebble!
不好意思 菲利普斯先生
Excuse me, Mr. Phillips.
我不受雇于你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!