It could not be a better result, Mrs. Pretty.
-整个萨福克郡一直都站在你这边 -嗯
-The whole of Suffolk has been on your side. – Yes.
我看到你跟着她上车了
I saw you in her car.
她有表明她的意图吗?
Did she mention her intentions
关于茶吗?
About the tea
关于珍宝 天啊
About the treasure, man.
她有什么打算?
Yes, what’s she planning
希望你会同意 伊普斯威奇博物馆是最理想的…
We hope that you’ll agree that the Ipswich Museum is the perfect place for…
-我们下次再谈吧 失陪了 -好 没问题
– Can we talk another time Excuse me. – Yes, absolutely. Absolutely. Yes.
她信任你 布朗
She trusts you, man.
别让她把珍宝交给伊普斯威奇博物馆
Don’t let her give it to Ipswich.
大英博物馆会出钱买♥♥下一切
The British Museum would buy everything.
国宝无价 那是当然 但她也得开个合理的价钱
It’s priceless, of course, but she’ll have to be reasonable.
你是想让我替你说话吗?
Are you asking me to plead your case
吃点柠檬糖霜蛋糕吧 菲利普斯先生
Have some lemon drizzle cake, Mr. Phillips.
非常清爽可口哦
It is most refreshing.
谢谢你刚才说的那番话 我简直想大声欢呼
Thank you so much for what you said. I could have cheered.
我儿子对他产生了深厚的感情
My son has formed a strong attachment.
巴兹尔也非常喜欢他
Basil’s very fond of him, too.
也许你能让他偶尔去你们家做客
Perhaps you might let him visit you from time to time.
当然了 我们非常乐意
Of course.We’d be glad to.
小查建议我们开始前往舞会现场
C.W.’s suggesting we make a move to the ball.
你还是自己去吧 别等我了
Hmm. Well, I think that you should go on…uh, without me.
那你会跟着来吗?
So, will…Will you follow us
我…
I…
我不去了
I don’t think so.

No.
你我都有各自想走的路 对吧?
We both have our own paths to, um, follow, don’t we
我见过你快乐的样子
And I’ve seen you when you’re happy.
你相当光彩照人
You’re rather beautiful.
和你在一起我很快乐
I’m happy with you.
我可以学会的
I could… I could learn to be.
我觉得那样太可悲了
I think that would be an awful shame.
斯图尔特 要等你们吗?
Stuart! Shall we wait
走吧 快点
Let’s… Let’s go. Come on.
去吧
Go on.
去吧
Go on.

May…
为了下一代 遗址必须予以保存
That site, it needs to be made safe for the future,
以防止进一步衰朽
so it… it don’t further decay. So…
所以我还得再忙一周
That’s another week’s work.
跟你的船好好道别吧
You say your goodbyes to the old girl.
好好照顾它
Do you take care of her.
你不要留下来过夜吗?
You… You don’t want to stay the night
我们下周见
I’ll see you next week.
我会在船体上铺上粗麻布
I’ll line the hull with hessian…
再以一层树枝覆盖
And cover that with a… a layer of branches…
以抵挡泥土的重压
To protect it from the weight of the earth.
挖出的土壤都必须填回去
All this soil’s got to go back in.
让一切重归原样
Leave it as we found it.
我打算将珍宝交给大英博物馆
I’m giving the treasure to the British Museum.
作为礼物
As a gift.
那应该收藏在 最多民众能够自♥由♥欣赏的地方
It should be where the greatest number of people can freely see it.
我还没告诉他们
I haven’t told them yet.
我想先告诉你
I wanted to tell you.
这份大礼也太贵重了
Well, that’s a… That’s a hell of a big gift.
我不知道还有谁会送如此贵重的礼物
I don’t know anyone’s ever made a gift as big as that.
显然不是他们
Apparently, they haven’t.
我还告诉了菲利普斯先生 我希望你的贡献能得到适当的认可
I also told Mr. Phillips that I expect your work to receive proper recognition.
谢谢你
Thank you.
把稳航向 布朗先生
Steer it steady, Mr. Brown.
遵命
Aye, aye
我们正朝向大气层的边缘
We’re coming towards the edge of the atmosphere.
你看到了吗 母亲?
Can you see it, Mother
我们要驶向宇宙了
We’re sailing into the cosmos.
我看到了 我们要去哪儿?
Yes, I can. Where are we heading
猎户腰带 把女王送回家
Orion’s Belt, to take the Queen home.
哪个女王?
Which Queen
这艘船属于她
This boat’s hers.
她的人♥民♥为她的远航献上了珍宝
Her people gave her treasure for her home voyage.
当船来接她时 她感到很难过
And she was sad when the ship came…
因为她知道她即将离开大家
Because she knew she’d be leaving everyone behind.
她担心
And she was worried
没了她 大家的日子会很难过
that they wouldn’t get on very well without her…
但她知道她必须跟随国王飞向天空
But she knew she had to follow the King into the sky.
所以她便出发
And so, she set off…
从地球前往浩瀚的宇宙
Through the Earth and up into the cosmos.
太空非常有趣
Space is a funny thing.
在那里 时间的运作方式大不相同
Time operates quite differently up there,
五百年一眨眼就过去了
and 500 years can pass in a flash.
女王回头望向地球
And the Queen looked back down to Earth.
她看到自己的儿子已经长大了
She could see that her son had grown
现在是一名太空飞行员
up and that he was now a space pilot.
而她知道
And she knew
当他首次踏上前往星星的旅程时
that when he made his first journey up to the stars,
她会在那里等着他
she would be there to meet him.
今天早上 英国驻柏林大使
This morning, the British ambassador
向德国政♥府♥下达最后通牒
in Berlin handed the German government a final note…
若在十一点之前未收到德国的答复
Stating that, unless we heard from them by 11 o’clock,
表示愿意立即从波兰全面撤军
that they were prepared at once to withdraw their troops from Poland,
德英两国随即进入战争状态
a state of war would exist between us.
我必须告诉大家 我们并未收到任何答复
I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received,
因此本国正式向德国宣战
and that, consequently, this country is at war with Germany.
-晚安 -你也是
– Good night, sir. – Good night to you.
你可以想象
You can imagine
这对我是何等沉重的打击
what a bitter blow it is to me
我为争取和平进行了长♥期♥不懈的努力 但均告失败
that all my long struggle to win peace has failed.
政♥府♥已制定计划
The government have made plans
以便在接下来难熬的日子里
under which it will be possible to carry on the work of the nation
国家工作得以继续进行
in the days of stress and strain that may be ahead…
但这些计划需要你帮忙实现
…but these plans need your help.
你可以参军入伍
You may be taking your part in the fighting services
或成为志愿者
or as a volunteer.
如是这样 请按照收到的指示
If so, you will report for duty
到相关部门报到
in accordance with the instructions you receive.
工作必须继续进行 这一点至关重要
Itis of vital importance that you should carry on with your jobs.
愿上帝保佑你们所有人
Now, may God bless you all.
萨顿胡珍宝在一个伦敦地下车站
安全地度过了二战时期
并在伊迪丝去世九年后 首度公诸于世
巴兹尔布朗的名字并未被提及
巴兹尔对考古学的独特♥贡♥献
直到近几年才获得了认可…
…他的名字 已在大英博物馆的永久展厅里
与伊迪丝的名字并列在一起
改编自约翰普雷斯顿的同名小说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!