不想打开吗?
Aren’t you going to open it?
-给我们看看是什么。 -是个安全剃须刀
-Show us what it is. – It’s a safety razor.
不是新的。米耶普给我弄的二手货。你的确需要有个剃须刀
It’s not new. Miep got it for me second-hand. But you do need a razor.
-用来做什么? -看他的上唇。看到没有?
– What for? – Look at his upper lip. See?
他要刮掉吗?
He wants to get rid of that?
上面涂些牛奶,让你的猫舔掉
Put some milk on it and let the cat lick it off.
你认为很可笑,是吗?
You think you’re funny, don’t you?
看,他都等不及了。他现在就要去试试
Look, he can’t wait. He’s going in to try it now.
我要把礼物给毛刺
I’m going to give Mouschi his present.
-毛刺,毛刺,毛刺。 -够了
– Mouschi, Mouschi, Mouschi. – Enough.
最后,却不是最少,给我的室友,达索尔先生
And last, but never least, my roommate, Mr. Dussel.
有东西给我?
Something for me?
-胶囊。 -是耳塞,塞到你的耳朵里……
– Capsules. – They’re earplugs to put in your ears…
那样晚上我折腾的时候,你就听不见了
so you won’t hear me when I thrash around at night.
我自己做的,试一下,看能不能听到我
I made them myself. Try them. See if you can hear me.
等我塞进去——这样吗?你是这意思吗?
Wait, I’ll put– Like that? Is that what you mean?
-准备好了吗? -什么?
– Are you ready? – What?
-准备好了吗? -好使了
– Are you ready? – They work.
出不来了。出不来了
They went in. They went in.
他拿不出来了。你怎么了?拿出来
He can’t get ’em out. What’s the matter with you? Get ’em out.
把耳塞拿出来
Take ’em out.
拿出来了
I got ’em.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在让我们唱一首歌♥吧,爸爸
And now let’s sing the song, father.
等等,你就要听到光明节颂歌♥了,达索尔先生
Wait till you hear the Hanukkah song, Mr. Dussel.
安妮,我们今晚不该唱歌♥
Annele, we shouldn’t sing the song tonight.
你看,达索尔先生,那是一首喜悦,欢乐之歌♥
You see, Mr. Dussel, it’s a song of jubilation and of rejoicing.
人啊,太真容易对那种事情兴致勃勃了
One is apt to become just a little too enthusiastic about it.
求你,爸爸,让我们唱颂歌♥吧。我保证不喊
Please, let’s sing the song, father. I promise not to shout.
-好吧,不过要小声,安妮。 -哦!
– Very well, but quietly, Anne. – Oh!
哦!我告诉过你不要带猫过来
Oh! I told you not to come in here with that cat.
出去
Get out of here.
你怎么了?难道你没有感觉吗?
What’s the matter with you? Haven’t you any sense?
-把猫弄出去。 -猫?
– Get that cat out of here. – Cat?
听着,把它弄出去!
You heard me. Get it out of here!
我没有猫
I have no cat.
达索尔先生!
Mr. Dussel!
不必是猫本身
It doesn’t have to be the cat.
仅仅猫身上的毛就足够了
Just the hairs on his clothing from the cat is enough.
-当他进来的时候…… -不要再烦人了
– When he comes in the room… – You won’t be bothered anymore.
-我们必须摆脱它。 -最后,你听我说
– We’re getting rid of it. – At last, you listen to me.
我并不是替你说话。都是你自己认为的,都是
I’m not doing it for you. That’s all in your mind. All of it.
我那么做是因为,看到那只猫吃掉所有我们的食物,我很恼火
I’m doing it because I’m sick of seeing that cat eat all our food.
不对。我只是喂它残渣剩饭
That’s not true. I only give him scraps.
得了。它天天在胖
Don’t tell me. He gets fatter every day.
该死的猫看起来比我们过的都好。今晚让它滚出去
Damn cat looks better than any of us. Out he goes tonight.
-不! -范·戴恩先生,你不能那么做
– No! – Mr. Van Daan, you can’t do that.
那是彼得的猫。彼得爱他的猫
That’s Peter’s cat. Peter loves that cat.
安妮
Anne.
-要是他走,我也走。 -走,走
– If he goes, I go. – Go. Go.
他不会走,猫也不用走。你怎么了?
He’s not going, and the cat’s not going. What’s the matter with you?
光明节。光明节,来,安妮,唱歌♥
It’s Hanukkah. It’s Hanukkah. Please, Anne, sing.
安妮
Annele.
我想我们应该先把蜡烛吹灭
I think we should first blow out the candles.
那样明晚还会有东西了
Then we’ll have something for tomorrow night.
爸爸,你应该让蜡烛自己点完
father, you’re supposed to let it burn itself out.
我肯定上帝会理解我们的窘迫的
I’m sure that God understands shortages.
赞美我主,供养我们……
Praise be Thou, O Lord our God, who has sustained us…
允许我们欢庆这快乐的节日
and permitted us to celebrate this joyous festival.
-阿门。 -阿门
– Amen. -Amen.
-我想他们走了。 -他们发现我们了
– I think they’ve gone. – They found us.
要是发现了,他们现在就已经上来了
If they had, they would be up here by now.
我知道那一定是环保警♥察♥。他们去找帮手了
I know it was the Green Police. They’ve gone to get help.
或许是盖世太保,在找文件
It may be the Gestapo, looking for papers.
或者是另一个窃贼在找钱
Or another thief looking for money.
我下去
I’m going down.
-他们可能还在那儿。 -安妮,今天是星期六
– They may still be there. – Annele, this is Saturday.
我们没办法知道下面发生什么了……
We have no way of knowing what has happened down there…
等米耶普和卡勒先生来了才能知道
until Miep and Mr. Kraler come.
我们不能活在茫然未知中。现在,让我去看看
We cannot live with this uncertainty. Now, please. Please.
拿我们的钱来。他们说你可以买♥♥通他们。这么多钱买♥♥一条命不少了
Get our money. They say you can buy them off. So much a head.
-快,上楼拿钱。 -安静
– Quick, go upstairs and get the money. – Keep still.
你想被拖到集中营去吗?
You wanna be dragged off to a concentration camp?
你想站在这,直到他们来带走你吗?
You gonna stand there until they come up here and get you?
安静行不?
Will you keep still!
有人来了,让爸爸回来
Someone go and make father come back.
-你还没做够吗? -不要这样,范·戴恩先生
– Haven’t you done enough? – Please, Mr. Van Daan.
-安妮。 -嘘
– Anne! – Shh.
我要向山举目。我的帮助从何而来
I lift up mine eyes unto the mountains from whence cometh my help.
我的帮助从造天地的上帝而来
My help cometh from the Lord who made heaven and Earth.
保护你的必不打盹
He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
保护以色列的,也不打盹,也不睡觉
He that keepeth Israel doth neither slumber nor sleep.
保护你的是上帝。上帝的荫庇来自……
The Lord is thy keeper. The Lord is thy shade from–

No.
-我最好去看看,确定一下。 -呀
– I better go and look and make sure. – Ja.
祈求我主保佑你远离邪恶
Pray that the Lord shall keep thee from all evil.
-保佑你的灵魂。 -请聆听我的祈祷,哦,以色列
– He shall keep thy soul. – Hear me, O Israel.
我主将荫庇你的出入
The Lord shall guard thy going out and thy coming in.
他带着打字机匆忙跑了……
He took the typewriter and ran away in such a hurry…
他没关大门——还敞着呢
he didn’t stop to shut the street door– it was swinging wide open.
一个更夫过来了
A watchman was passing.
看,工具
Look. Tools.

Ja.
妙-妙-妙. 妙-妙-妙,妙,妙
Meetz-meetz-meetz. Meetz-meetz-meetz. Meow, meow.
他们失窃了。他听到我来就出去了
They had a burglary. He got out as he heard me coming.
妙-妙,妙-妙
Meetz-meetz,Meetz-meetz.
我要锁上门去报告
I will lock the door and report it.
他们走了。他们把门锁上了
They’ve gone. They’ve locked the door.
感谢上帝他们走了
Thank God they’ve gone.
我宁愿他们带走我们,而不继续忍♥受这个可怕的痛苦
I’d just as soon they’d take us than to continue with this terrible agony.
我宁愿他们带走我们,而不继续忍♥受这个可怕的痛苦
I’d just as soon they’d take us than to continue with this terrible agony.
-我受不了了。 -没事了,安妮
– I can’t stand it. – It’s all right, Annele.
-危险过去了。 -谁说危险过去了?
– The danger has passed. – Who says the danger is passed?
你没意识到我们比过去更危险了吗?
Don’t you realize that we’re in greater danger than ever?
哦,达索尔先生,能安静一下吗?
Please, Mr. Dussel, will you keep still.
因为这个笨蛋,人们现在知道我们在这里了
Thanks to this clumsy fool, someone now knows we’re up here.
-人们知道我们藏在这里。 -是个窃贼
– Someone knows we’re up here hiding. – It’s a thief.
你想那个窃贼会不会去环保警♥察♥那里报告……
You think the thief is going to go to the Green Police and say…
“我某个夜里在一个地方偷东西,听到我头上有声音”?
“I was robbing a place the other night, and I heard a noise above my head”?
-你认为一个窃贼会那么做吗? -会的
– You think a thief is going to do that? – Yes, he will.
-你疯了。 -总有一天窃贼会被抓住
– You’re crazy. – Someday the thief will be caught.
他会和盖世太保做笔交易
He’ll make a bargain with the Gestapo.
他会和盖世太保说:“要是你放了我……
He’ll say to the Gestapo, “If you let me off…
我会告诉你那些犹太人藏在哪里。”
I’ll show you where some Jews are hiding.”
-我就这么认为。 -噢!
– That’s what I think. – Oy!
-他说的对。 -哦,妈妈,让我们离开这里吧
– He’s right. – Oh, Mother, let’s get out of here.
-我们不能住在这里了。 -求你,让我们走
– We can’t stay here now. – Please, let’s go.
走?去哪儿?
Go? Where?
是啊,去哪儿?
Yes, where?
我们都失去信心了吗?
Have we lost all faith?
所有的勇气?
All courage?
几个月前,我们认为他们会来抓我们,不是吗?
A few moments ago, we thought they had come for us, didn’t we?
我们认为都完了。你看,并没有完,我们还活着。我们很安全
We thought it was the end. Well, it was not the end. We are alive. We are safe.
感谢我主,你无边的仁慈……
We thank Thee, O Lord, our God, that in Thy infinite mercy…
再次赐予我们安适
Thou hast again seen fit to spare us.
-阿门。 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
安妮
Annele.
颂歌♥,啊?
The song, hmm?
唱颂歌♥怎么样?
How about the song?
光明节快乐
Happy Hanukkah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!