失陪了
If you will excuse me.
和卡勒先生告诉我们的太不一样了
It’s so different from what Mr. Kraler tells us.
卡勒先生说情况在改善
Mr. Kraler says that things are improving.
我宁愿是卡勒先生说的那样
I like it better the way Kraler tells it.
晚上好,巴比勒
Good night, Bubele.
-该说晚安了。 -晚安,妈妈
– Say good night. – Good night, Mother.
-晚安,弗兰克先生。 -晚安
– Good night, Mr. Frank. – Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你有孩子吗,达索尔先生?
Do you have any children, Mr. Dussel?
没有,我没结婚
No, I never married.
-你没有亲人吗? – 一个也没有
– Have you no family at all? – No one.
太可怕了,你一定相当孤独
How dreadful. You must be terribly lonely.
嗯,我已经习惯了
Mm. I’m used to it.
我肯定不会习惯
I don’t think I could get used to it.
-你有宠物吗?一只猫或者一条狗? -没有
– Didn’t you have a pet? A cat or a dog? – No.
不,不。我对带毛动物过敏
No, no. I have an allergy to fur-bearing animals.
-会让我哮喘。 -哦,天啊
– Gives me asthma. – Oh, dear.
-怎么了? -彼得有只猫
– What? – Peter has a cat.
-他有?他有只猫在这儿? -是的
– He has? He has it here? – Yes.
我们很少见到,彼得一直在自己房♥间养它
We hardly ever see it. He keeps it in his room all the time.
我相信会好的
I’m sure it will be all right.
啊哈,那么,希望如此吧
Mm-hmm. Well, I hope so.
我希望不会太打扰你,达索尔先生
I hope I’m not going to be too much of a bother to you, Mr. Dussel.
不会的
No.
我好像能让每个人都生气
I seem to be able to get everyone’s back up.
哦,我总是和孩子们相处很好
Oh, I always get along very well with young people.
我的病人都把他们的孩子带来……
My patients all bring their children to me…
因为他们知道我和孩子们合得来
because they know I get along well with them.
所以不必担心
So don’t you worry about that.
谢谢,达索尔先生
Thank you, Mr. Dussel.
晚安,我马上回来
Good night. I’ll be back.
晚安,达索尔先生
Good night, Mr. Dussel.
当心
Careful.
珊妮
Sanne.
珊妮?
Sanne?
珊妮
Sanne.
停!
Halt!
救救我!救救我!不,不!
Save me! Save me! No, no!
-不!不,不要碰我! -住手。住手
– Oh! No, don’t take me! – Stop it. Stop it.
-救救我。 -安静,亲爱的
-Save me. -Hush, darling.
安静。没事了。没事了
Hush. It’s all right. It’s all right.
达索尔先生,请打开灯。只是个梦
Please, Mr. Dussel, turn on the light. It was just a dream.
你在这里,很安全。知道吗?
You’re here, safe. You see?
这孩子一定有什么事,那么大声叫
Something must be done with that child, yelling like that.
谁知道什么人会在街上。她危及到我们生命了
Who knows who might be in the street. She’s endangering all our lives.
达索尔先生,毕竟安妮不是训练有素的前线士兵
Mr. Dussel, after all, Anne is not exactly a trained, frontline soldier.
达索尔先生,请回去睡觉吧
Please, Mr. Dussel, go back to bed.
过一两分钟她就会好,对吗,安妮?
She’ll be herself in a minute or two. Won’t you, Anne?
回去睡觉
Go back to bed.
打扰下,我要去厕所,唯一安静的地方
Excuse me. I’m going to the W.C., the one room where there’s peace.
现在回去睡觉
Go back to bed now.
要点水吗?
Would you like some water?
是个恶梦吗?
Was it a very bad dream?
也许你能告诉我
Perhaps if you told me.
-我宁可不说。 -好好睡觉吧
– I’d rather not talk about it. – Try to sleep then.
-我就坐在你旁边。 -不用的
– I’ll sit right here beside you. – You don’t have to.
我真的非常想陪你
But I’d like to stay with you very much. Really.
真的不用了
I’d rather you didn’t.
晚安…
Good night…
没事吧?什么也不要吗?
You’ll be all right? There’s nothing that you want?
能让爸爸过来吗?
Will you please ask father to come?
当然,安妮宝贝
Yes, of course, Anne dear.
她叫你
She asks for you.
-埃蒂茨。 -去吧,奥托
– Edith. – Go to her, Otto.
她在吓得发抖
She’s still trembling with fear.
她不需要我
She wants nothing of me.
我弯腰去亲她,她躲开了
She pulled away when I leaned down to kiss her.
环保警♥察♥破门而入,抓住我……
The Green Police broke down a door and grabbed me…
要把我象珊妮一样拖走
and tried to drag me out the way they did Sanne.
只是一个年龄阶段而已
It’s just a phase.
所有的女孩在这个阶段都要爸爸
All girls turn to their fathers at this age.
把所有的爱给爸爸
They give all their love to their fathers.
你不该这样,不该排斥我
You weren’t like this. You didn’t shut me out.
那么……
So…
那么,要不要我给你读一会书?
now, do you want me to read to you for a while?
不。陪我坐一会就行
No.Just sit with me for a minute.
我很讨厌吗?你认为是不是外面的人都听到了?
Was I awful? Do you think anyone outside could’ve heard me?
不。现在安静地躺着。就这样
No. Now lie down quietly. So, like this.
现在使劲睡着吧
Now try to sleep.
我是个胆小鬼。我对自己失望极了
I’m a terrible coward. I’m so disappointed in myself.
我想我真的已经长大了……
I think I’m really grown up…
然后发生事情,我却象小孩一样跑到你身边
and then something happens and I run to you like a baby.
我爱你,爸爸。除了你,我谁也不爱
I love you, father. I don’t love anyone but you.
安妮。安妮。
Annele. Annele.
真的,你是我唯一爱的
It’s true. You’re the only one I love.
我已经想很长时间了
I’ve been thinking about it for a long time.
很好,能告诉我你爱我 ,那很好……
It’s fine– It’s fine to have you tell me that you love me…
但是,要是你能告诉我你也爱你妈妈,我会更高兴
but I’d be much happier if you said that you loved your mother as well.
她太需要你的帮助了
She needs your help so much.
-那时你的爱。 -我们没有共同语言
– Your love. – We have nothing in common.
她不理解我
She doesn’t understand me.
每当我想说说对生命的看法,她就问我是不是便秘
Whenever I try to explain my views on life, she asks me if I’m constipated.
刚才你太伤她心了。她在哭。在那里哭呢
You hurt her very much just now. She’s crying. She’s in there crying.
噢,爸爸,我是不是很可怕?
Oh, father, I was horrible, wasn’t I?
我怎么了?告诉我
What’s the matter with me? Tell me.
不要说这是要经历的阶段。帮帮我
Don’t say it’s just a phase. Help me.
安妮,父母对孩子能做的太少啊
There’s so little we parents can do to help our children, Anne.
我们只是尽力作个好榜样,指出一条路
We can only try to set a good example. Point the way.
其余的都得靠你自己
The rest you must do yourself.
我在努力,真的
I’m trying. Really, I am.
每天晚上我都在反省我过去做过的所有错事
Every night I think back over all the things I did that day that were wrong.
就像把湿拖把放到范·戴恩太太床上
Like putting the wet mop in Mrs. Van Daan’s bed.
现在又放到妈妈那里
And now this with Mother.
我对自己说:“那是错误的。”
I say to myself, “That was wrong.”
并且下决心再也不那么做了。再也不
And I make up my mind I’m never going to do that again. Never.
我也许会做更坏的事情,但是绝不会做那件事
I may do something worse, but I’ll never do that again.
我也有好的地方,爸爸
I have a nicer side, father.
但是我害怕表现出来
But I’m scared to show it.
我怕大家会嘲笑我
I’m afraid people will laugh at me.
所以坏安妮来到外面……
So the mean Anne comes to the outside…
好安妮呆在里面……
and the good Anne stays in the inside.
我也在一直努力改变……
And I keep on trying to switch them around…
让好安妮在外面,把坏安妮留在里面
and have the good Anne outside and the bad Anne inside.
那就是我要做的……
It would be what I’d like to be…
或许……要是……
and might be… if only…
她睡着了
She’s asleep.
1942年10月29日,星期四
Thursday, the 29th of October, 1942.
达索尔先生和我昨天大吵了一架
Mr. Dussel and I had a great battle yesterday.
是的,达索尔先生
Yes, Mr. Dussel.
在达索尔先生看来,没有,我在说一遍,我就没有任何可取之处
According to him, nothing, I repeat, nothing is right about me.
当他针对我的时候,我就想……
While he was going on at me, I thought…
总有一天,我要好好扇你…..
“Someday, I’m going to give you such a smack…
把你扇到棚顶去
that you’ll fly right up to the ceiling. ‘”
为什么所有大人都认为他知道怎样养大孩子?
Why is it that every grown-up thinks he knows the way to bring up children?
尤其是那些没有孩子的大人
Particularly the grown-ups that haven’t any.
1942年11月9日,星期一
Monday, the ninth of November, 1942.
好消息。盟国在非洲登路了
Wonderful news. The Allies have landed in Africa.
丘吉尔在伦敦BBC发表讲话
Churchill spoke on the bbC from London.
他们常常给予别人的
Which they have so often meted out to others.
这不是结束
Ah, this is not the end.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!