哦,太危险了
Oh, it was too dangerous.
看!
Look!
我们珍贵的收音机
Our blessed radio.
给了我们了解外面世界的眼睛和耳朵
It gives us our eyes and ears out into the world.
我们只听德国电台的好听音乐
We listen to the German station only for good music.
轴心国♥军♥队在西部沙漠……
The Axis forces in the Western desert…
为了希望,我们听着BBC
And we listen to the BBC for hope.
对我们陆空力量的持续攻击……
Ceaseless attacks by our land and air forces…
现在已经完全被遏制了
are now in full retreat.
英国♥军♥队在持续推进
The Eighth Army continues to advance.
好消息
That’s good.
好吧,彼得。让我们听听他们会说纳粹什么
All right, Peter, now let’s see what they have to say about the Nazis.
柏林
Berlin.
还要听吗?
Must we listen?
行了,彼得,够了
All right, Peter. That’s enough.
环保警♥察♥,他们发现我们了
The Green Police. They’ve found us.

Hmm.

Hmm.

Ah.

Huh.

Huh.

Hmm.
这边走,达索尔先生
This way, Mr. Dussel.
-是卡勒,请开门。 -还有米耶普
– It is Kraler. Please open. – And Miep.
噢,保佑他们,他们来了
Oh, bless them. They are here.
-卡勒? -还有米耶普。请开门
-Kraler? -And Miep,yes. Open, please.
-哦,昨晚来了一个访客。 -昨晚一个访客?
– Well, we had a visitor last night. – A visitor last night?
-是的,是的。 -一个窃贼
– Yes, yes. – A thief.
-那是个窃贼? -你听到了?
– It was a thief? – Did you hear him?
-是的,我们听到了。 -他就在你们下面
– Yes, we heard him. – He was right under you.
-正下面的办公室里。 -我们不知道
– In the office right under here. – We did not know.
我们还以为是环保警♥察♥
We thought it was the Green Police.
-你能肯定吗,米耶普? -当然,你们那时安静吗?
– Are you sure, Miep? – You were, of course, quiet?
我们没有动,甚至整晚都几乎没有呼吸
We didn’t move. We hardly breathed all night.
-很好,很近啊。 -太近了
– That is good. It was close. – Too close.
他把桌子和所有的档案翻了个底朝天
He went through everything. The desk and the files.
桌子和所有的档案,并且也发现保险柜了,但是没能打开
The desk and the files. And he found the safe, but he could not get it open.
他在找我们从黑市弄的口粮供应卡
He was looking for our ration card supply from the Underground.
-有人知道。 -都在那个保险柜里
– Somebody knows. – They’re in that safe.
他们还会回来。扔掉保险柜吧,从这儿弄出去。
They’ll come back. Get rid of that safe. Get it out of here.
是的。门上贴个条子:
Yes. Put a sign on the door:
“窃贼,别回来了,保险柜已经没有了。”
“Burglars, do not come back. The safe is gone.”
笑话而已
Jokes, yet.
-弗兰克先生,我得和你谈谈。 -好的
– Mr. Frank, I must talk to you. – Yes, of course.
或许是那台收音机。我们应该丢掉它
Maybe it’s the radio. We should get rid of the radio.
扔到炉子里烧了吧。要是环保警♥察♥发现收音机……
Put it in the stove, burn it. If the Green Police found that radio…
或许还会发现她的日记。我们也要烧掉
And they’d find her diary. We’ll burn that too.
我的日记不可以
Not my diary.
-我和日记共存亡。 -日记在哪?
– My diary goes, I go with it. – Where is it?
要是他们发现我们,他们同样会发现日记和收音机
If they find us, they might just as well find the diary, the radio.
有什么不同吗?
What’ll be the difference?
-我来的时候,总是尽力带好消息。 -是的,我知道
– When I come, I try to bring good news. – Yes, I know.
发生了一件事,一个男人来找我
Something has happened. A man came to me.
他告诉我他有一个犹太朋友,一个牙医
He told me that he has a Jewish friend– a dentist.
他求我帮他找个藏身地方,所以我来找你
He begged me, could I find him a hiding place? So I have come to you.
我知道很难说出口,象你们这样的状况……
I know it is a terrible thing to ask, living the way you are…
把他带来了吗?
but could you take him in?
-嗯,当然我们会收留。 -他叫让·达索尔
– Well, of course we will. – His name is Jan Dussel.
-达索尔,等等,我认识他。 -留下他很不错
– Dussel. Wait. I think I know him. – It’s fine to have him.
但是,奥托,我们把他放在哪儿啊?哪里?
But, Otto, where are we going to put him? Where?
吃的这么少,还收留另外一个人……
There’s so little food as it is, and to take in another person…
我们一人省一口就可以,范·戴恩先生
We can stretch the food a little, Mr. Van Daan.
-他可以用我的床。 -不用,谢谢你,彼得
– He can have my bed. – No, thank you, Peter.
玛戈特搬到我们这儿,他可以用她的床
Margot will move in here with us, and he can have her bed.
我把东西拿出来
I’ll get my things out.
达索尔先生
Mr. Dussel.
别碰到头
Don’t bump your head.
进来,达索尔先生
Come in, Mr. Dussel.
-这位是弗兰克先生。 -奥托·弗兰克先生?
– This is Mr. Frank. – Mr. Otto Frank?
是。把东西给我
Yes. Let me have your things, please.
谢谢,弗兰克先生。我把你交给他们了
Thank you, Mr. Frank. I leave you in good hands.
-达索尔先生? -嗯?
– Mr. Dussel? – Hmm?
我得把大衣拿回去
I must return your coat.
我该怎么谢你啊?
What can I say to thank you?
卡勒先生,米耶普。他们是我们的生命线。没有他们,我们都活不了
Mr. Kraler, Miep, they’re our lifeline. Without them, we couldn’t live.
哦,你说的好像我们很崇高,并不是那样
Please,you make us seem very heroic. It isn’t that at all.
我们只是不喜欢纳粹,不喜欢他们的所作所为……
We simply don’t like the Nazis. We don’t like their methods…
我知道。“没人告诉我们荷兰人该怎样对待该死的犹太人。”
I know. “Nobody’s gonna tell us Dutchmen what to do with our damn Jews.”
我们明早上来看看,他们会对你很好的
We will be up tomorrow to see that they are treating you right.
-再见。 -再见,卡勒先生
– Good-bye. – Good-bye, Mr. Kraler.
再见,米耶普
Good-bye, Miep.
欢迎,达索尔先生。 -谢谢
– Welcome, Mr. Dussel. – Thank you.
这是我妻子,埃蒂茨。范·戴恩先生太太
This is my wife, Edith. Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan.
他们的儿子,彼得。我的女儿玛戈特和安妮
Their son, Peter, my daughters Margot and Anne.
-安妮。 -你好
– Anne. – How do you do.
玛戈特。 -达索尔先生,请坐
– Margot. – Please, Mr. Dussel, sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道我在做梦
I’m dreaming, I know it.
奥托·弗兰克先生,这儿
Mr. Otto Frank, here.
那么你们不在瑞士?有人说你们逃到瑞士去了
You’re not in Switzerland, then? Someone said that you escaped to Switzerland.
-你们一直在这儿? -从七月份就一直在
– And you’ve been here all this time? – Ever since July.
卡勒先生没告诉你这里吃的东西不多吗?
Did Mr. Kraler warn you you won’t get much to eat here?
你可以想象……我们七个人就三张配给卡
You can imagine… three ration cards among the seven of us.
现在是八个人了
Now you make eight.
范·戴尔先生,你还不知道外面在发生什么……
Mr. Van Daan, you don’t realize what’s happening outside…
你不该那样警告我
that you should warn me of a thing like that.
你还不知道在这里,阿姆斯特丹,在发生什么
You don’t realize what’s going on right here in Amsterdam.
每天成百上千的犹太人失踪
Every day, hundreds ofJews disappear.
他们包围街区,一户一户搜查
They surround a block, and they search house by house.
每天都有孩子们放学回到家,发现父母消失了
Every day children come home from school to find their parents gone.
成百成千的人被驱逐出境了
Hundreds are being deported.
你我都认识的人——豪恩斯坦一家,维塞尔一家。
People that you and I know–the Hallensteins, the Wessels.
噢,不
Oh, no.
你会收到通知书
You get your call-up notice
通知你某天某时到火车站
come to the station on such and such a day and hour.
只能带着随身的东西
Bring only what you can carry.
要是你不离开,他们就来把你拖走
If you don’t go, they come and drag you from your home…
用船运到茅斯奥森——死亡营
and ship you off to Mauthausen– the death camp.
我们不知道情况会变得这么糟
We didn’t know that things had got so much worse.
原谅我说那些
Forgive me for speaking so.
你认识德·沃瑞斯一家嘛?
Do you know the de Vries?
他们走了
They’re gone.
珊妮和我同班
Sanne and I are in the same class.
珊妮是我最好的——最好的朋友
Sanne is my best– my best friend.
她放学回家发现父母不见了
She returned home from school to find her parents gone.
她自己呆了两天,来人就把她带走了
She was alone for two days, and then they came and took her away.
走了?
Gone?
和所有其他人
With all the others.
噢,不
Oh, no.
还有叫梅耶伯格的,就住在我们附近……
Some people named Meyerberg, they lived near us…
我想我们晚些时候在谈这些吧,范·戴恩太太
I think we should put this off until later, Mrs. Van Daan.
我肯定达索尔先生需要安顿一下了
I’m sure Mr. Dussel would like to get settled now.
安妮,把达索尔先生带到他的房♥间好吗?
Annele, would you like to take Mr. Dussel to his room?
请跟我来,达索尔先生
If you’ll come with me, Mr. Dussel.
哦,不胜感激
Uh, forgive me if I haven’t expressed my gratitude.
这是对我多大的打击啊
This has been such a shock to me.
我一直认为自己是荷兰人
I always thought of myself as Dutch.
我生在荷兰
I was born in Holland.
我爸爸生在荷兰,我爷爷也生在荷兰
My father was born in Holland, and my grandfather.
过了这么多年……
And now after all these years…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!