不,安妮
No, Anne.
可以的
It’s all right. Really.
但是当心点
But please, be careful with it.
我爸爸去世那年送给我的这件大衣
My father gave me this coat the year before he died.
他总是送给我钱可以买♥♥到的最好东西
He always bought me the best money could buy.
范·戴恩太太,你过去是不是有很多男朋友……
Mrs. Van Daan, did you have a lot of boyfriends…
就是在你结婚以前?
before you were married?
安妮,那是私人问题
Anne, that’s a personal question.
问私人问题不礼貌
It’s not courteous to ask personal questions.
我不介意
I don’t mind.
安妮,我们的房♥子总是招来一群男孩
Anneke, our house was always swarming with boys.
-当我还是个年轻女孩的时候…… -哦,不,已经不再是了
– When I was a young girl… – Oh, no. Not again.
住嘴!
Shut up!
一年夏天,我们在希尔沃森有一所大房♥子
One summer we had a big house in Hilversum.
那些男孩……
The boys…
那些男孩跑来嗡嗡,就像蜜蜂围着蜜罐
The boys would come buzzing around like bees around a jam pot.
当我17岁的时候……
When I was 17…
呵,我们那时穿的裙子非常短的……
Well, we were wearing our skirts very short in those days…
我有一双漂亮的腿
and I had such good-looking legs.
现在也是。我可能不如过去漂亮了,但是我的腿仍然漂亮
I still have. I may not be as pretty as I used to be, but I still have my legs.
你看怎么样,弗兰克先生?
How about it, Mr. Frank?
是的,是的。我们看到了
All right, all right. We see them.
没问你。我再问弗兰克先生
I’m not asking you. I’m asking Mr. Frank.
妈妈,看在老天的份上
Mother, for heaven’s sakes.
噢,让你也尴尬了,是吗?
Oh, I embarrass you too, do I?
我只是希望你也找个那么漂亮的
Well, I only hope the girl you marry has as good.
安妮,我爸爸很为我担心,因为那些男孩晃来晃去
Anneke, my father used to worry about me with all the boys hanging around.
他常对我说:“要是哪个男孩对你调情……
And he used to say to me, “If any of those boys get fresh…
“你就对他说……
“you just say to him…
“记住,某某先生,记住,我是一个淑女。”
‘Remember, Mr. So-and-so, remember, I am a lady.’
你看你,在她面前说那种话
Look at you, talking that way in front of her.
-她会把所有的话都记在该死的日记里。 -写了又怎样?
– She puts it all in that damned diary. – So what if she does?
我只是说实话而已
I’m only telling the truth.
还没做完吗?
Haven’t you finished yet?
没有
No.
哦,思想家
Oh. The thinker.
别管他
Leave him alone.
好吧,好吧。我是个蠢材,没用的东西
All right, all right. I’m a dunce, a hopeless case.
你不是没用
You’re not hopeless.
你只是没有人帮你,就像爸爸帮助安妮和我一样
It’s just that you haven’t got anyone to help you like father helps Anne and me.
那么,要是我……要是我们能够帮……
Well, if I… Well, if we could help…
你看怎么样,彼得?你愿意和我们一起学习吗?
What about it, Peter? Would you like to study with us?
我们创建一所男女合校好吗?
Shall we make our school coeducational?
谢谢,当然愿意
Thanks. Yes.
弗兰克先生,你是个天使,完美的天使
Mr. Frank, you are an angel, an absolute angel.
为什么遇到那位之前,我没遇到你啊?
Why didn’t I meet you before I met that one there?
我……想最好……
I… think it might be better…
彼得,你是不是要进你房♥间学习
if you went into your room, Peter, to work.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你要听弗兰克先生的。弗兰克先生受过高等教育
You listen to Mr. Frank. Mr. Frank is a highly educated man.
已经过8点了,他们都哪儿去了?
It’s after 8:00. Where are they?
-至少其中一个人本应该来啊。 -他们会来的,别担心
– At least one of them should have come. – They’ll come. Don’t worry.
别这么说,我知道肯定是哪里不对劲了
Don’t tell me. I know something’s wrong.
你不四肢伸开躺在那占地方不好吗?
Isn’t it bad enough around here without you sprawling all over the place?
要是你不这样一直抽烟,脾气就不会变得这么坏
If you didn’t smoke all the time, you wouldn’t be so bad-tempered.
-你看到我抽烟了? -你已经把所有的烟抽光了
– Do you see me smoking? – You already smoked all the cigarettes?
就一包,米耶普只给我买♥♥了一包
One package. Miep only brought me one package.
你那是坏习惯,现在正是戒掉的好时候
It’s a filthy habit, and this is a good time to break yourself of it.
-哦,闭嘴。 -你把所有的钱全抽光了
– Oh, stop it. – You’re smoking up all our money!
能闭嘴吗!
Will you shut up!
你在盯着什么?
And what are you staring at?
我过去从来没有见过大人这样吵架
I never heard grown-ups quarrel like that before.
我还以为只有小孩才打架
I thought only children quarreled.
这不是吵架,是讨论
This isn’t a quarrel. It’s a discussion.
-我都没见过孩子这么粗鲁。 -我,粗鲁?
– And I never heard children so rude. – I, rude?
-是的。 -安妮,喝你的牛奶!
– Yes! – Anne, drink your milk.
你的麻烦是,你被惯坏了。你需要的是打屁♥股♥
The trouble with you is, you’ve been spoiled. You need a spanking.
记住,某某先生,我是一个淑女
Remember, Mr. So-and-so, that I am a lady.
你太让人恼火……
Mmm, you’re the most aggravating…
为什么你不能像你的妹妹玛戈特那样优雅,安静一些?
Why aren’t you nice and quiet like your sister Margot?
为什么你非得一直卖♥♥弄自己?
Why do you have to show off all the time?
让我给你一点忠告,年轻人——男人可不喜欢那样的女孩
Let me give you a little advice, young lady– men don’t like that in a girl.
你喜欢吗?一个男人喜欢听话的女孩
Do you know that? A man likes a girl who will listen to him once in a while.
-喜欢知道做饭,打扫的女孩。 -我宁可抹脖子
– A girl who loves to cook and clean– – I’d cut my throat first!
我要张扬个性
I’d open my veins.
我要与众不同
I’m going to be remarkable.
我要去巴黎……
I’m going to Paris…
-巴黎?是的,是的。 -去学音乐和美术
– Paris? Yeah, yeah. – to study music and art.
我要做演员,作家或者舞蹈家
I’m going to be an actress, or a writer, or a dancer.
-看你做的事情。 -对不起
– Look what you did. – I’m so sorry.
你这个笨蛋!
You clumsy little fool!
-这是我爸爸留给我的大衣! -对不起
– This is the coat my father gave me! – I’m so sorry.
你把大衣毁了。怎么这么不小心?你毁了大衣!
You ruined it. What do you care? Ruined it!
我要杀了你!我真想杀了你!
I could kill you! I could just kill you!
佩特罗内拉。宝贝,宝贝
Petronella. Liebchen, Liebchen.
佩特罗内拉
Petronella.
只是件大衣而已
It’s only a coat.
安妮,你不可以那个样子
Anne, you must not behave in that way.
只是一个意外,谁都会出意外
It was an accident. Anyone can have an accident.
我不是那意思,我是说你顶嘴
I don’t mean that. I mean the answering back.
你不可以顶嘴
You must not answer back.
他们都是客人
They’re our guests.
玛戈特从来没有那样和客人争吵,不是吗?
You don’t hear Margot getting into any arguments with them, do you?
向玛戈特学学
Try to be like Margot.
让他们象踩玛戈特那样踩我吗?不,谢谢了
And have them walk all over me the way they do her? No, thanks.
我不知道你到底怎么了,安妮
I don’t know what happens to you, Anne.
要是当初我也象你对我说话那样,对我妈妈说话……
If I had ever talked to my mother as you talk to me–
一切都在变,妈妈
Things have changed, Mother.
大家都不那样了
People aren’t like that anymore.
“是,妈妈。”,“不,妈妈”,“听你的,妈妈。”
“Yes, Mother.” “No, Mother.” “Anything you say, Mother.”
我必须为自己努力争取
I’ve got to fight things out for myself.
-但是…… -争取自己应得的
– But… – Make something of myself.
没必要去吵吵嚷嚷去争啊。玛戈特就不吵嚷
It isn’t necessary to fight to do it. Margot doesn’t fight.
玛戈特!我耳朵都灌满了
Margot! That’s all I hear.
“为什么你不象玛戈特?”
“Why aren’t you like Margot?”
她做什么都是对的,我做什么都是错的!
Everything she does is right, and everything I do is wrong!
你们都看不上我,你最看不上我!
You’re all against me, and you worst of all!
我不知道这样过日子,还能挺多久
I don’t know how we can go on living this way.
我一句都不能说安妮了,她和我吵来吵去
I can’t say a word to Anne, she flies at me.
你了解安妮。不出半小时她就会连说带笑地出来
You know Anne. In a half hour she’ll be out here laughing and joking.
并且,呃…
And, uh…
我告诉你♥爸♥爸这样根本不行——两家在一起
I told your father it wouldn’t work– two families.
不,不,他会问的
But no, no, he had to ask them.
嘘
Shh.
每次听到声音,我的心跳都要停了
Every time I hear that sound, my heart stops.
-是米耶普。 -爸爸!
– It’s Miep. – father!
-啊? -是米耶普
– Yes? – It’s Miep.
这是你开的单子
Here’s your list.
-是米耶普吗? -是的
– Is it Miep? – Yes.
我终于能等到一些烟卷了
At last I’ll have some cigarettes.
米耶普来了
Miep’s here.
我都不好意思说我对那件大衣有多抱歉
I can’t tell you how sorry I am about the coat.
没事了
Don’t worry.
-你好,你好。 -米耶普
– Hello, hello. – Miep.
卡勒先生!
Mr. Kraler!
卡勒先生一露面,就阳光灿烂
When Mr. Kraler comes, the sun begins to shine.
-德克不得不离开了。 -德克是米耶普的未婚夫?
– Dirk has had to leave. – Dirk is Miep’s fianc?
他得躲到乡下去,摆脱那些工人的电♥话♥
He had to go into hiding in the country to escape a labor call-up.
但是他让我给你们带来一台收音机
But he has let me have the radio for you.
他不该这样
He shouldn’t have.