范·戴恩太太,你和你丈夫住楼上
Mrs. Van Daan, you and your husband will be upstairs.
很遗憾上面没有彼得的地方……
I regret that there’s no place up there for Peter…
但是他可以住这,我们旁边
but he’ll be here, near us.
-那我住哪儿? -和玛戈特住那里边
– And where am I? – You and Margot will be in there.
-打扰一下,弗兰克先生。 -什么事?
-Excuse me, Mr. Frank. – Yes?
-你和弗兰克太太睡哪儿? -这个房♥间也是我们的卧室
– Where do you and Mrs. Frank sleep? – This room is also our bedroom.
哦,不,你们住楼上。
Oh, no. You take the upstairs.
-没关系,那是你们的地方。 -我们住下边吧
– It’s not right. It’s your place. – We’ll sleep down here.
我已经考虑过了,这是最好的安排。唯一的安排
I’ve thought this out. It’s the best arrangement. The only arrangement.
呃,埃蒂茨?
Uh, Edith?
嗯?
Hmm?
你得休息了,亲爱的
You must have some rest, dear.
你昨晚一夜没合眼
You didn’t close your eyes last night.
-和玛戈特去孩子们的房♥间。 -安妮,你呢?
– Go in the girls’ room with Margot. – How about Anne?
我很好,我帮帮爸爸
I feel fine. I’m going to help father.
请这边走,范·戴恩太太
This way, Mrs. Van Daan.
抱歉
Excuse me.
从这儿上去
Up here.
弗兰克先生
Mr. Frank.
-弗兰克先生? -彼得?
– Mr. Frank? – Peter?
-我可以给我的猫弄些水吗? -你有猫?
-Do I have time to get water for my cat? -Have you got a cat?
去吧,但是轻点。你只有5分钟
Go ahead, but be quick. You only have five minutes.
没有猫他就没法活
He couldn’t live without that cat.
我不知道你有猫
I didn’t know you had a cat.
我爱猫
I love cats.
-它叫什么名字? -毛刺
– What’s its name? – Mouschi.
是什么?毛刺。公的还是母的?
What is it? Mouschi. A him or her?
公的。它不喜欢生人
It’s a tom, and it doesn’t like strangers.
那么,我必须尽快和它熟悉,是吗?会拴住它吗?
Well, I’ll have to stop being a stranger, won’t I? Is he fixed?
不会
No.
哦,你应该拴住它,避免它打架
Well, you ought to have him fixed to keep him from fighting.
多好看的猫啊
What a nice cat.
你在哪儿上学?
Where do you go to school?
犹太中学
Jewish Secondary.
我和玛戈特也在那里上学
That’s where Margot and I go.
嗯,我知道
Yeah, I know.
过去从来没见过你啊
I’ve never seen you around.
我有时候会见到你
I used to see you sometimes.
你见过?
You did?
但是为什么你那时候不过来
But why didn’t you ever come over?
哦,我也不知道。我是那种独来独往的人
Oh, I don’t know. I’m sort of a lone wolf.
这竟然有一条孤独的狼
Can’t be a lone wolf here.
我真想知道我们今天没露面,我们的朋友会说什么?
Wonder what our friends will say when we don’t show up today?
我和珊妮约过时间
I had a date with Sanne.
你认识珊妮·德·沃瑞斯吗?
Do you know Sanne de Vries?
-不认识。 -珊妮是我最好的朋友
– No. – Sanne’s my best friend.
她和我一样瘦
She’s thin like me.
他们总是对我们起哄:“安妮和珊妮,两根细麻杆。”
They always yell at us, “‘Anne and Sanne, the skinny bananas. ‘”
把你的星星摘下吧
You took off your star.

That’s right.
不可以,如果你不佩戴星星出去,他们会逮捕你
You can’t do that. They’ll arrest you if you go out without your star.
谁会出去啊?
Who’s going out?
帮一下
Help me.
-我来帮忙
– I’m helping.
-你怎么处理它? -烧掉
– What are you going to do with it? – Burn it.
太有趣了。我可不能烧掉我的
That’s funny. I don’t think I could burn mine.
我也不知道原因
I don’t know why.
你不能?那个他们逼你带上然后鄙视你的东西?
You couldn’t? Something they make you wear so they can kick you around?
我知道
I know.
但是,毕竟这是大卫之星,不是吗?
But, after all, it is the Star of David, isn’t it?
安妮,快8点了
Annele? It’s almost 8:00.
彼得,你不想过来和我们坐在一起吗?马上就是漫长的一天了
Don’t you want to come and sit with us, Peter? It’s going to be a long day.
不,谢谢,这就可以
No, thanks. This is fine.
别忘了脱下鞋,记住
You won’t forget to take off your shoes, will you?
彼得
Peter.
很高兴你能和我们在一起
It’s nice to have you with us.
嗯,弗兰克先生
Yes, Mr. Frank.
回见
See you later.
-他在同一所学校……
– He went to the same school that…
有一种很欣慰的感觉,一想到卡勒先生和他的秘书……
It’s comforting to think Mr. Kraler and his secretary…
就在我们下面的办公室里
are down there below us in the offiice.
我们称呼他们是“我们的保护人”
Our protectors, we call them.
我问过爸爸,到底会发生什么样的事情,要是有人发现……
I asked father what would happen to them if anyone found out…
他们藏匿了我们
they were hiding us.
爸爸说他们会遭受和我们同样的命运
father said they would suffer the same fate that we would.
我们是在一个老调料工厂上面
We are over an old spice factory.
你可以闻到整个楼弥漫着香料味道
You can smell the spices all through the building.
那一天我是读着《双城记》度过的
I read A Tale of Two Cities through in that first day.
和我以往曾经做过的相比……
“It is a far, far better thing I do…
没有比这更好的事情了
“than I have ever done.
和我以往所知道的相比……
“It is a far, far better rest that I go to…
没有比这更好的休息了
“than I have ever known.
结束
The end. ‘”
这是我读过的最悲惨的书
It was the saddest book I ever read.
是我们,米耶普和卡勒
It is us, Miep and Kraler.
晚上好,卡勒先生。晚上好,米耶普
Good evening, Mr. Kraler. Good evening, Miep.
-晚上好,安妮。 -你好,你好
– Evening, Annele. – Hello. Hello.
你好
Hello.
-哦,弗兰克先生。 -哦?
– Oh, Mr. Frank. – Yes?
-这个是你要的盒子。 -谢谢
– This is the box you asked for. – Thank you.
-晚上好,卡勒先生。 -朋友们,你们在这上面真安静
– Good evening, Mr. Kraler. – My friends, you are so quiet up here.
我都以为你们出去散步了
I thought you’d gone out for a walk.
你能想象到我一句话都没说吗?
Can you imagine me? I didn’t talk.
我一天几乎都没动。我希望他们在学校能听到我说的
I hardly moved for one whole day. I wish they could hear that at school.
毛刺!毛刺!
Mouschi! Mouschi!
彼得!
Peter!
毛刺!
Mouschi!
-嘘! -嘘,安妮
– Shh! – Shh. Annele.
-安妮! 彼得,我警告你
– Annele! – Peter, I’m warning you.
请安静。玛戈特,玛戈特!
Please, quiet. Margot. Margot.!
-这些是什么? -不必小声说话
– What are these? – You don’t have to whisper.
哦,给你
Oh, there you are.
一只漂亮的猫
It’s such a nice cat.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
安妮。盒子在这儿
Annele. There’s a box there.
打开好吗?
Will you open it, please?
你知道我是怎样看这里的吗?
You know how I’m going to think of it here?
一个提供饭食的公♥寓♥,非常独特的公♥寓♥
As a boardinghouse. A very peculiar boardinghouse.
爸爸,我的影星!
father, my film stars!
我一直在想他们在哪里
I was wondering where they were.
威廉敏娜女王。太棒了
And Queen Wilhelmina. How wonderful.
还有呢
There’s something more.
快,再看看
Go on. Look further.
日记本
A diary.
我从来没有过日记本……
I’ve never had a diary…
我一直想要一个
and I’ve always wanted one.

Ohh.
铅笔?
A pencil?
我下楼去拿根铅笔
I’m going downstairs to get a pencil.
-安妮,不可以。 -现在下面没有人啊
– Anne, no. – But there’s nobody down there now.
那不重要。任何时候不要走过那扇门
It doesn’t matter. Don’t ever go beyond that door.
-任何时候? -永不
– Ever? – Never.
对不起,安妮。那不安全
I’m sorry, Anne. It isn’t safe.
-我知道了。 -我知道很难
– I see. – It’ll be hard. I know that.
但是要一直记住,安妮:
But always remember this, Anneke:
没有任何人可以把墙,锁头,门闩放在你心头
there are no walls, no locks, no bolts that anyone can put on your mind.
事实上,只有我们之间,安妮
As a matter of fact, just between us, Annele…
在这里对你有好处
being here has certain advantages for you.
还记得那次因为套鞋你和你妈妈吵架吗?
Remember that battle you had with your mother on the subject of overshoes?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!