and thousands of Allied planes in laying down an earthshaking bombardment.
行了!
Stop it!
让我们高兴起来!
Let’s be happy!
埃蒂茨
Edith.
我一想起我说的那些难听的话
When I think of the terrible things I said.
不,不。你说的对
No, no. You were right.
我竟然那样和你们说话……
That I should speak that way to you…
我们的朋友,我们的客人
our friends, our guests.
行了!你们破坏了整个占领行动
Stop it! You’re spoiling the whole invasion.
万能的上帝……
Almighty God…
我们的孩子们……
our sons…
国家的骄傲……
pride of our nation…
正在进行一项坚苦卓绝的事业……
this day have set upon a mighty endeavor…
挺起你们的胸膛……
Lift up your hearts.
抑制住悲伤……
Out of the depths of sorrow…
牺牲……
and of sacrifice…
会让人类的光荣重生
will be born again the glory of mankind.
这些天我们的精神都更好了
We are all in much better spirits these days.
不断地有占领的好消息
There is still excellent news of the invasion.
最好的消息就是我感觉朋友们就要来了
And the best part about it is that I have a feeling friends are coming.
我们敬爱的女王宣布
Our beloved queen spoke.
她用了一个词“很快,”
She used words like “soon, ‘”
“当我回来的时候,”“迅速解放。”
“when I am back, ” “speedy liberation. ‘”
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
或许秋天我就能回到学校了
I may be back in school by fall.
1944年7月2日,星期三
Wednesday, the second of July, 1944.
豹式坦克集团的猛烈反♥攻♥……
Fierce counterattacks by enemy panzer divisions…
使占领似乎暂时停顿下来
The invasion seems temporarily bogged down.
卡勒先生回医院了
Mr. Kraler is back in the hospital.
他必须做一个手术
He has to have an operation.
D-Day似乎使他太劳心了
It seems D-Day was too much for him.
-谢谢。 -给你
– Thank you. – Here you are.
哈哈。开了我们一个玩笑
Ha ha. The joke is on us.
米耶普告诉我们储藏室那个人什么也不知道……
Miep tells us the warehouseman doesn’t know a thing…
并且我们会付给他所有的钱
and we’re paying him all that money.
我们的蔬菜商正在去集中营的路上
Our vegetable man is on his way to a concentration camp.
他今天被抓住藏了两个犹太人
He was picked up today for hiding two Jews in his house.
没有太多消息
There’s not much.
那是我们的蔬菜商,豪克先生,他们被捕了
It was Mr. Hauk, our greengrocer, they arrested.
另外一个消息是……
And the other news is…
盖世太保发现我们的打字机丢了
the Gestapo have found our typewriter that was stolen.
-不。 -啊哈
– No. – Uh-huh.
他们会去找打字机,然后找到我们
They’ll trace it back and back till it gets to us.
你瞧吧,你……
You watch, you…
你瞧吧,你……
You watch, you…
每个人都情绪低落
Everyone is low.
就是爸爸也提不起精神
Even father can’t raise their spirits.
我常常会沮丧……
I have often been downcast myself…
不过从没绝望
but never in despair.
当我写字的时候,就会忘掉一切,但是……
I can shake oFF everything if I write, but–
这有一个大问题……
and that is the great question…
我写的好吗?
will I ever be able to write well?
我想要的太多了
I want to so much.
我想要我死后还继续活着
I want to go on living even after my death.
又响了
There it goes again.
弗兰克先生。听到没有?
Mr. Frank, do you hear?
是的,听到了
Yes, I hear.
这是第三次了
This is the third time.
连续第三次了
The third time in quick succession.
是一个信♥号♥♥
It’s a signal.
我说是米耶普要联♥系♥我们
I tell you it’s Miep trying to get us.
由于某种原因——她不能过来……
For some reason she– she can’t come to us…
她在试图警告我们什么事
and she’s trying to warn us of something.
请不要这样,达索尔先生。
Please, Mr. Dussel. Please.
你在白费口舌
You’re wasting your breath.
一定是发生什么事情了。弗兰克先生
Something has happened, Mr. Frank.
米耶普已经三天没来看我们了
It’s been three days now that Miep hasn’t been to see us.
今天没有一个人来上班
And today not a man has come to work.
楼里面鸦雀无声
There hasn’t been a sound in the building.
或许是星期日
Perhaps it’s Sunday.
我们或许都没法判断日期了
We may have lost track of the days.
你有这本日记。今天星期几?
You with the diary there, what day is it?
我没忘记日期
I don’t lose track of the days.
我知道今天星期几
I know exactly what day it is.
是星期五,八月四日
It’s Friday, the fourth of August.
今天星期五,却没有一个人上班
It’s Friday, and not a man at work.
告诉你,卡勒先生死了
I tell you, Mr. Kraler is dead.
那是唯一的解释
That’s the only explanation.
他死了,这栋楼歇业了……
He’s dead, and they’ve closed down the building…
那就是米耶普试图告诉我们的
and that’s what Miep’s trying to tell us.
可能她从来没给我们打过电♥话♥,达索尔先生
She would never telephone us, Mr. Dussel.
我求你了,弗兰克先生,去接电♥话♥
Please, I beg of you, Mr. Frank, answer the phone.
-不 。-接起来就可以。你不必说话
– No. -Just listen. You don’t have to speak.
只是听听,看是不是米耶普
Just listen and see if it’s Miep.
看在上帝的份上,去接电♥话♥!
For God’s sake, answer the telephone!
我说了,不
I’ve told you, no.
我不会做任何事情,让别人知道我们在这栋楼里
I’ll do nothing that might let anyone know that we’re in this building.
弗兰克先生是正确的
Mr. Frank’s right.
不用告诉我们你赞成谁
There’s no need to tell us what side you’re on.
如果我们就这么安静,耐心地等着,我相信会有帮助到来的
If we wait here quietly and patiently, I believe that help will come.
达索尔先生……
Mr. Dussel…
不,达……达索尔先生……达索尔先生!
No, Mr…. Mr. Dussel… Mr. Dussel!
太迟了
Too late.
就这么一直等着……等到死
So we just wait here… until we die.
我受不了了。我要自杀
I can’t stand it. I’ll kill myself.
看在老天的份上,别说话
For heaven’s sake, stop it.
要是我自杀,你会高兴的。你愿意要我死
I think you would be glad if I did. You want me to die.
我们在这里是谁的错?
Whose fault is it we’re here?
我们本来可以在美国或者瑞士很安全
We could have been safe in America or Switzerland.
不,不。我想离开的时候,你却不愿意离开
But no, no. You wouldn’t leave when I wanted to.
你舍不得你那些值钱的东西
You couldn’t leave your precious things.
-你的家具。 -是那样
– Your furniture. – That’s right.
全都怪我。都是我的错
Blame it all on me. It’s all my fault.
你的帽子,你的鞋,还有那些碟子
Your hats,your shoes,your dishes.
不就是为了让你过的舒适才弄那些吗
For your comfort we had anything.
-我的舒适。 -我从来没有过我想要的东西
-My comfort. – I never had anything I really wanted.
哪个不是为了让你高兴!
Everything was for your pleasure!
看,彼得。看天空
Look, Peter. Look at the sky.
那些云彩漂亮吧?
Aren’t the clouds beautiful?
好好可爱的一天
A lovely, lovely day.
你知道我要做的吗……
You know what I do…
当我无法再忍♥受哪怕一分钟被关在笼子里的时候
when I think I can’t stand another minute of being cooped up?
我想象着我在外面了
I think myself outside.
我想象着我在公园里散步,那个我常和爸爸一起去的……
I think I’m on a walk in the park where I used to go with father…
漫坡都是番红花,长寿花,还有紫罗兰的地方
where the crocus and the jonquils and the violets grow along the slopes.
你知道……
You know…
你想过在外面最美好的是什么吗?
the most wonderful part of thinking yourself outside?
你可以随心所欲做你想要做的
You can have it any way you like.
你可以让玫瑰花,紫罗兰,郁金香都在一个季节里开放
You can have roses, violets and tulips all blooming in the same season.
多美妙啊!
Isn’t that wonderful?
当我以前在外面的时候,我一直认为什么都理所当然
When I was outside, I used to take it all for granted.
现在在这里,一想到大自然,我都要疯了
And now in here I’ve just gone crazy about nature.
我已经疯了
I’ve just gone crazy.
我想要是不快点发生什么……
I think if something doesn’t happen soon…
要是我们不能出去……
if we don’t get out of here…
我就再也受不了了
I can’t stand much more of this.
我希望你信仰宗教,彼得
I wish you had a religion, Peter.
不,谢谢
No, thanks.
我不信
Not me.
我不是要你信正教……
I don’t mean you have to be Orthodox…
或者信什么天堂,地狱,炼狱之类

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!