I’m afraid we are his ulcers.
米耶普得处理公事,还得照看我们
Miep has to run the business and us too.
我们真的太幸运了……
How very fortunate we are…
当想到外面发生的一切的时候
when you think of what is happening outside.
我感觉春天正在到来
I feel that spring is coming.
我感觉春天充满了我的身体和灵魂
I feel it in my whole body and soul.
我彻底迷茫了
I’m utterly confused.
我一直渴望…渴望着一切
I am longing…so longing for everything.
奥托!奥托,快。他在偷食物
Otto! Otto, quick. He’s stealing the food!
-埃蒂茨,埃蒂茨! -范·戴恩先生,让我看看!
– Edith, Edith! – Mr. Van Daan, let me see that!
范·戴恩先生,过来…… 让我……
Mr. Van Daan, come… Let me…
-给我…… -发生什么事了?范·戴恩先生。范……
– Give me… – What happened? Mr. Van Daan. Mr….
看,面包!
Look, the bread!
你这个肮脏的贼
You dirty thief.
-你这个废物。 -放开他。救救我,彼得
– You good-for-nothing. – Let him go. Help me, Peter.
放开他!彼得,救救我!
Let him go! Peter, help me!
放开他!
Let him go!
普提,那是什么?
Putti, what is it?
他在偷面包
He was stealing the bread.
是你啊。我们还都一直以为是老鼠偷的
It was you. And all the time we thought it was the rats.
范·戴恩先生,你怎么能这样?
Mr. Van Daan, how could you?
-我饿啊。 -我们都饿
– I’m hungry. – We’re all of us hungry.
我看着孩子们越来越瘦
I see the children getting thinner and thinner.
你自己的儿子,我听到他在梦中呻♥吟♥,他太饿了
Your own son, I’ve heard him moan in his sleep, he’s so hungry.
你却下来偷食物,那些应该给孩子们的食物
And you come down and steal food that should go to them, the children.
他比我们需要更多的食物
He needs more food than the rest of us.
他吃得多,他太胖了
He’s used to more. He’s a big man.
你!
And you!
你比他更坏。你是一个母亲
You’re worse than he is. You’re a mother.
为了这个人,你竟然牺牲你自己的儿子,这个……这个……
And yet you sacrifice your son to this man, this…this…
埃蒂茨
Edith.
别以为我没看到你
Don’t think I haven’t seen you.
总是挑出最好的那点留给他。我一直盯着你呢
Always saving the choicest bits for him. I’ve watched you.
多少天了,我忍♥着没说,现在不忍♥了
Day after day, and I’ve held my tongue, but not any longer.
以后再也不忍♥了
Not after this!
现在我要他离开。我要他从这里出去
Now I want him to go. I want him to get out of here!
埃蒂茨
Edith.
从这出去?
Get out of here?
-你是什么意思? -就这样,拿着你的东西,出去
– What do you mean? -Just that. Take your things. Get out.
你在说气话。你不是那意思
You’re speaking in anger. You cannot mean what you’re saying.
-就是那意思。 -两年了,我们生活在一起
-I mean exactly that. -For 2 years we have lived side by side.
我们尊重彼此的权利
We have respected each other’s rights.
我们努力和平相处。我们现在要全都丢弃吗?
We have managed to live in peace. Are we going to throw it all away?
范·戴恩先生……
Mr. Van Daan…
我知道这种事再也不会发生了。是不是?
I know this is never going to happen again, is it?
-不会了,不会了 -哈,偷一次,还会偷第二次
– No, no. – Ah, he steals once, he’ll steal again.
我要他们离开。现在就走
I want them to leave. You go now!
妈妈
Mother.
你要把彼得也撵出去?他什么也没做啊
You’re not putting Peter out? Peter hasn’t done anything.
我不是说彼得。他可以呆在这里
I don’t mean Peter. Peter can stay.
要是他走我也得走。他是我爸爸
I’ll have to go if he goes. That’s my father.
他不配做你♥爸♥爸,那个人
He’s no father to you, that man.
他不知道爸爸意味着什么
He doesn’t know what it means to be a father.
感觉不合适。我不能留在这
I wouldn’t feel right. I couldn’t stay.
那么好吧
Very well then.
彼得,不
Peter. No.
弗兰克太太,你要把我们赶到大街上吗?
Mrs. Frank, you would put us out in the street?
你们可以再找一个藏身之处
You can find another hiding place.
我们去哪里找一个地窖……一个壁橱啊?
Where would we even find a cellar… a-a closet?
弗兰克先生……
Mr. Frank…
你告诉普提……
you told Putti…
你不会忘了吧,当你刚来到荷兰的时候,他是怎么对你的
you would never forget what he did for you when you first came to Holland.
你说过你永远都报答不了他
You said you never would be able to repay him.
要是我丈夫有什么欠你的,他已经加倍偿还了
If my husband had any obligations to you, he has paid it over and over.
埃蒂茨,我不明白。我从来没见你这样
Edith, I don’t know you. I’ve never seen you like this.
我早就该说出来了
I should have spoken out long ago.
你对有些人没好处
You can’t be nice to some people.
如果你不来这,本来我们会有足够的东西
There would have been plenty for all of us if you hadn’t come in here!
不,不,范·戴恩太太。
No, no, Mrs. Van Daan. Please.
我们不必纳粹毁掉我们了
We don’t need the Nazis to destroy us.
我们自己就毁掉自己了
We’re destroying ourselves.
妈妈,请不要让他们离开
Mother, please don’t send them away.
-已经天亮了。 -他们会被抓住的
– It’s daylight. – And they’ll be caught.
-最高统帅部…… -他们现在不用走
-Supreme headquarters… – They’re not going now.
他们可以留到米耶普为他们找到躲藏的地方
They’ll stay until Miep finds them a place to hide.
弗兰克太太,弗兰克先生,玛戈特
Mrs. Frank, Mr. Frank, Margot.
不,不,不
Oh, no, no.
我们不能堕落到为了食物,自己人都打起来的地步
We haven’t sunk so low that we’re gonna fight amongst ourselves over food.
那是安妮。那是范·戴恩太太范·戴恩先生,
That’s Anne. That’s Mrs. Van Daan, Mr. Van Daan.
你看到他做什么了吗?
You see what he’s doing?
你看到他做什么了吗?
You see what he’s doing?
“我仍然守候在此为您带来进一步的占领消息。”
“I’m still standing by to bring you further news of the invasion.”
你没听到吗?“为那些没有听到的人,让我再次播报”
Did you hear that? “For those of you who may not have heard, let me repeat.
“在诺曼底海岸,登陆于今晨已经开始。”
“The landings began this morning on the coast of Normandy.”
-开始了,听! -D-Day已经开始。
– It’s started. Listen! -D-Day has come.
在夜晚和今天早晨最初几小时……
During the night and in the early hours of this morning…
-一个庞大的舰队…… =听!
– an immense armada… – Listen!
-4000艘船和小艇…… -彼得,我自己
-4,000 ships and smaller craft… -Peter, myself.
-你给自己留了大的。 -没有
– You keep the big ones for yourself. – No.
是的,你留了。所有大的
Yes, you are. All the big ones.
-看那个大的。 -那是我的
– Look at the size of that one. – That’s mine.
-看那个。 -那是范·戴恩先生的
– And look at that one. – That’s Mr. Van Daan’s.
-嗯,看…… -住嘴!住嘴!
– Well, look at… – Stop it! Stop it!
-别数土豆了! -是米耶普。让我进来
– Stop counting potatoes! – It’s Miep. Let me in.
弗兰克先生,弗兰克太太!
Mr. Frank and Mrs. Frank!
达索尔先生,求你不要让她看到这种事
Mr. Dussel, I beg of you, don’t let her see a thing like this.
哦,这是……弗兰克太太……
Well, this is… Mrs. Frank…
占领开始了!
The invasion has begun!
最兴奋的消息。占领开始了!
The most wonderful news. The invasion has begun.!
仅是初步消息……
Only preliminary reports have come in…
听到了吗?他们登陆了!
Did you hear? They have landed!
在法国海岸。诺曼底
On the coast of France. In Normandy.
-英国人,美国人。 -他们都来了
– The British, the Americans. -They’re all in it.!
荷兰人,法国人,波兰人,挪威人,都来了
Dutch, French, Poles, Norwegians, everyone.
-他们叫做D-Day。 -D-Day
– D-Day they call it. – D-Day.
最后了!噢!
At last! Oh!
-是我,卡勒。 -不可能是卡勒先生
-It’s me. Kraler. – It cannot be Mr. Kraler.
的确是卡勒先生
But it is Mr. Kraler.
听到没有?
Did you hear?
太棒了啊
Isn’t it wonderful?
当医生告诉我那个消息……
When the nurse told me the news…
我就对自己说只有一个地方我该去……和我的朋友在一起
I said to myself there’s only one place for me to be… with my friends.
嘘。嘘
Shh. Shh.
快,在工人来之前。我回头再来
Quick. Before the workmen come. I’ll be up later.
-再见,我亲爱的朋友。 -再见,卡勒先生
– Good-bye, my dear friends. – Good-bye, Mr. Kraler.
谢谢你,米耶普
Thank you, Miep.
普提,怎么了?出什么事了?
Putti, what is it? What happened?
我太丢人了!
I am so ashamed!
哦,看在老天的份上
Oh, for heaven’s sake.
普提,别这样
Putti, don’t.
范·戴恩先生,你没听到吗?
Mr. Van Daan, didn’t you hear?
我们快要自♥由♥了
We’re going to be liberated.
这是庆祝的时刻
This is a time to celebrate.
偷孩子们的面包
To steal bread from children.
哦,我们都做过丢人的事儿
Oh, we’ve all done things that we’re ashamed of.
看我怎样对我妈妈——对她那么吝啬,那么糟糕
Look at the way I treated Mother– so mean and horrid to her.
不,安妮。不。 -哦,我是那样的。我太坏了
– No, Anneke. No. – Oh, I was, Mother. I was awful.
和我不一样
Not like me.
没有人比我更坏
No one is as bad as me.
鱼雷艇加入到英国♥军♥舰当中……
Torpedo boats join British warships…
成千的盟军飞机投下地动山摇的炸♥弹♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!