No, silly! He’ll see.
你们笑什么
What are you two laughing about?
安妮
Anne?
我一直努力不去追求他
I’m doing my best not to chase after him all the time,
尽可能少跟他说话
and to talk to him as little as possible,
这并非易事
but it’s not easy.
怎么了
What was that?
不 不 普蒂
Oh, no! Oh, no! Putti!
怎么回事
What’s happened?
今早前门还是闩着的
The front door was still bolted this morning.
我只能破窗而入了
I had to break a window to get in.
你个白♥痴♥
You stupid idiot!
现在防空队员会以为有
Now the air-raid warden’ll think
入室盗窃 然后报♥警♥
there’s been a burglary and call the police.
报♥警♥
The police?
这些天你们太不谨慎了
You’re getting very careless nowadays.
这么件小事 你都做不好
One little job, and you can’t even bloody do that!
可怜的皮特 事情越来越糟了
Poor Peter, it gets worse and worse.
摩西不见了
Mouschi’s disappeared.
昨天起就没人见过它
No-one’s seen him since yesterday.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
我太没用了 笨死了 一无是处
I’m useless, I’m stupid, I’m no good at anything.
不是的
That’s not true.
你地理很不错
You’re quite good at geography.
现在我的猫也丢了
And now I’ve lost my cat!
你还有我
You’ve got me.
你有没有…
Have you ever…
吻过别人
kissed anybody?
-没有 -没有
– No. – No one?
-只有我妈妈和… -我是说姑娘
– Well, only mother and… – I mean, a girl.
太疯狂了
It’s so crazy.
我几乎为他痴狂 然而…
I’m half mad with desire for him, and yet…
我不知道
I don’t know.
他是我的真命天子吗
Is he the right one?
我不知道
I don’t know.
又要去阁楼吗
Off to the attic again?
我只是去把福塞特世家借给皮特
Oh, I’m just lending Peter The Forsyte Saga.
在那里看了不少书吧 不是吗
Getting a lot of reading done up there, are you?
没注意到吗
Haven’t you noticed?
这里是BBC广播与军队节目
This is the BBC home and forces programme.
接下来是战事延续至今以来最好的消息
Here is the news, some of the best news of the war so far.
约翰·斯耐格将为您播报
John Snagg will read it to you.
意大利武装部队已经无条件投降
The Italian armed forces have surrendered unconditionally
停战协议已经通过
and an armistice has been granted.
安妮和皮特哪去了 他们该听听这个
Where’s Anne and Peter? They should be hearing this.
此条消息由艾森豪威尔将军于今天下午
This news has been given by General Eisenhower
5点30在阿尔及尔经由广播宣布
in a broadcast from Algiers at 5:30 this afternoon…
那我不再是嘎嘎小姐了
So I’m not Miss quack quack any more?
很抱歉取笑了你
I’m sorry I teased you.
你觉得我有点讨厌 是吗
You thought I was a little pest, didn’t you?
我以前在班里总是很调皮 不过现在不同了
I used to be the class clown, but I’m a different Anne now.
我喜欢你笑的样子
I like it when you smile.
-为什么 -你笑的时候脸上有酒窝
– Why? – Because you’ve got dimples on your cheeks.
我生来就有了
I was born with them.
这是我唯一拥有的美丽标志
It’s the only mark of beauty I possess.
什么 不是吧
What? That’s not true!
我知道我不漂亮
I know I’m not beautiful.
以前不 以后也不会
I never have been and I never shall be.
你很漂亮
I think you’re very pretty.
你就是我的黄金谷
You’re my El Dorado.
那是个地方 不能用来形容人的
That’s a place, silly! You can’t call a person that.
开个玩笑
Only joking.
-晚安 亲爱的 -晚安 妈妈
– Goodnight, my dear. – Goodnight, mother.
-小心点 亲爱的 -小心什么
– Please be careful, my love. – About what?
皮特这孩子很敏感
Peter’s a very sensitive child.
我不敏感吗
And I’m not?
我是说 他还不够成熟
I just mean, he is rather young for his age.
很多方面 还没你成熟
In many ways, rather younger than you.
他没有你想要的优点
And he hasn’t had your… advantages.
我想说
You know…
你的要求很苛刻
You know you can be rather demanding.
苛刻
Demanding?
你很有激♥情♥
Well… enthusiastic.
你喜欢某样东西
I mean you pick things up and then
然后就突然厌烦了
you suddenly get bored of them.
你就只能说这些吗 妈妈
Is that all you can say, mother?
-就不能为我高兴高兴吗 -我当然高兴
– Can’t you be happy for me? – Of course I am!
我只是…
I just…
不想让他受伤
Don’t want him to be hurt.
有时候你很伤人
You can be rather hurtful, you know.
看来你很在乎他的感受
Seems like you care more about his
却不会为我想想
feelings than you do about mine.
不是这样的
That’s not true.
我想让你快乐 没有比这更重要的了
I want you to be happy, more than anything in the world.
看不出来
Doesn’t sound like it.
我只是不想让你成熟得太快
I just don’t want you to grow up too fast.
现在的姑娘都这样
Girls do nowadays.
没发现吗 我们不会像你们那样了
Haven’t you noticed? We’re not going to be the same as you.
我们要过自己的生活
We’re going to live our own lives
旅游 工作 还要…
and travel and have careers and…
还要比你们大人
and we’re going to make a better
做得更好
job of it than you grown-ups did.
要来我们房♥间吗
Do you want to come into our room?
-我没事 -真的吗
– I’m all right. – Really?
晚安
Night night.
玛戈特
Margot?
老实说 你介意吗
Tell me honestly, do you mind?
当然不
Of course not!
我是说 你跟他年龄更相近
I mean, you’re nearer his age.
我对他没有那种想法
I’ve never thought of him like that.
只是希望你能跟我说
I just wish you’d told me.
我们以前无话不谈
We used to tell each other everything.
你可以随时跟我们一起来阁楼
You could always come and join us up in the attic.
-什么 -你会很受欢迎的
– What? – You’d be very welcome.
别傻了
Don’t be silly!
晚安 安妮
Night, Anne.
真希望我能远离父母
I wish I could get away from our parents.
他们在沿岸有基地吗
Do you think they’ve got bases on the coast?
当然了
Of course!
他们可能会在里面放满汽油
I suppose sometimes they must put petrol in and I think it’s full.
这里越来越冷了
It’s getting cold up here.
而且无聊至极
And so boring.
我们一起藏匿了这么久 大家都知道
We’ve been shut up together so long that everyone knows what
对方要说什么 每个笑话的笑点
everyone else is going to say, the punch line of every joke,
每个故事的结局
the end of every story.
我们快让彼此发疯了
We’re driving each other crazy.
这是我听过最蠢的话了
That is the stupidest comment I’ve ever heard.
今天英国人为什么不轰炸了
Why aren’t the British carrying out any bombing raids today?
因为天气很糟糕
Because the weather’s bad.
是啊 不过昨天天气很好
Yes, but it was nice yesterday and
他们也没炸啊
they weren’t flying then, either.
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up!
-还不让人说话了 -你完全在说废话
– Can’t a person talk? – Not in your case.
弗兰克先生总是会回答他夫人
Mr. Frank always answers his wife.
因为她从不说废话
She doesn’t talk such rubbish.
我只是想交流
I’m only trying to make conversation.
她说话时 要么是好事
And when she does talk, it’s usually
要么是有用的事
something pleasant or useful.
米普
Miep!
每天他们来的时候 他们衣服上的风尘
Every day our helpers arrive, with the wind on their clothes
脸上的新鲜空气 让我们感受到了自♥由♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!