And Margot won’t tell me anything.
挺胸
Shoulders back.
很好
Good!
还是杰奎琳告诉我的
It was Jacqueline who told me that babies
孩子不是从妈妈的肚子里蹦出来的
don’t come out of their mother’s tummies.
她说 亲爱的安娜
Anna, darling…
孩子出来的地方
She said, “where the ingredients go in,
就是他们当时进去的那处深幽
that’s where the finished product comes out.”
有一次 我想摸摸她的胸部
Once, I tried to feel her breasts
但她不让
but she wouldn’t let me.
你长得可真快 去年是三英寸
Look how you’ve grown, that’s three inches in this last year!
-妈妈 这些裙子我们穿不了 -比普人很好
– We can’t wear these skirts, mother. – It was very kind of Bep.
-他们很讨厌 -他们没那么坏
– They’re hideous. – They’re not that bad.
他们长得跟马铃薯袋似的
They look like potato sacks!
她把所有的布料券都用光了
She used up all her clothing coupons.
所有的衣服都穿破了
Everything’s wearing out.
妈妈的胸衣搭扣坏了 日常用品已然破旧
Mother’s corset’s snapped, things get broken
我们却无法更换
and we can’t replace them.
范达安家的钱也快用光了
And the Van Daans’ money is running out.
-还给我 -你不能卖♥♥
– Give that back! – You’re not selling it!
-快还给我 -除非我死
– Give that back! – Over my dead body!
公♥司♥为什么不发给我们钱
Why can’t the firm pay for us?
弗兰克家就能拿到钱
It pays for the Franks!
那是他的买♥♥卖♥♥ 你个笨蛋 把外套给我
It’s his business, you stupid cow! Give me that coat!
-卖♥♥他的自行车啊 -不行 妈妈
– What about his bicycle? – No, mother!
-你留着有什么用 -我用得着
– What use is it to you here? – I need it.
是吗 你打算骑到哪里去
Oh, yes? Where exactly are you planning to go?
-等战争结束 -战争永远不会结束
– When the war is over… – It’s never going to be over!
我们会像叛徒一样被纳粹枪毙
We’re going to be shot like rats by the nazis,
在我们见弃于社会 藏匿在此的时候
we’re going to be blown to bits
就可能被炸得粉身碎骨
while we’re locked up here like lepers.
闭嘴
Shut up!
为什么不及早带我们离开这里呢
Why didn’t you get us out of here before it was too late?
-我们可以去美国 -闭嘴
– We could’ve gone to America. – Shut up!
-你笑什么 -我没笑
– What are you grinning at? – I’m not.
暗中窥伺 取笑我们
Staring at us, sniggering at us.
我没有
I’m not!
为什么不在你那该死的屋子里好好待着
Why can’t you stay in your own bloody room?
她只是个吹须瞪眼的胖泼妇罢了
She’s just a fat, red-faced fishwife.
而且她非常强势 自私自利 阴险狡猾
Added to that she’s exceedingly pushy, egotistical, cunning,
算计操控 贪婪虚荣 还爱卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
Calculating, manipulative, grasping, vain and coquettish.
要是可以我会把她扔进水里
If only I could dump her in a bucket of water
再关进窝棚
and put her in the coal shed!
父母很可怕吧
Aren’t parents awful?
他们对你不好的时候 你不介意吗
Don’t you mind it when they’re horrible to you?
-也许是我活该 -不 不是你的错
– I probably deserve it. – No, you don’t!
你该反抗他们
you should stand up to them.
他们一直这样
They’ve always been like this.
你人太好了 只能怪你
You’re too nice, that’s your problem.
这是我最近才意识到的
I haven’t realised that until recently.
很抱歉我取笑你
I’m sorry I teased you.
没关系
It’s all right.
我叫你笨蛋时…
When I called you a dimwit…
你并不笨 只是不慌不忙
You’re not. You just take your time.
外表下 你肯定是个有思想的人
I think that underneath it, you’re a really deep thinker.
问题是 我总是胡言乱语 事后就自我反省
Trouble is, I babble away and then I could hit myself afterwards.
没人真的懂我
Nobody really understands me,
我也不明白我到底在想什么
but then I don’t really understand myself.
有时我很寂寞
I feel so lonely sometimes.
你
You?
没注意到吗
Haven’t you noticed?
这些土豆大都…
Most of these potatoes are…
我爸妈对我不好 把我当个小孩一样
My parents are just as bad. They treat me like a baby.
爸爸也这样 我还是很喜欢他
Even father does, and I love him to bits.
他总是对玛戈特偏心
And he’s always siding with Margot.
人人都爱玛戈特
Everybody loves Margot.
我当然也不例外
Well, of course, I do, too.
她很漂亮 不是吗
She’s so beautiful, isn’t she?
-你觉得呢 -我没想过
– Don’t you think? – I hadn’t really thought about it.
真的吗
That true?
你下次拿土豆时 我能一起去吗
Next time you go to get the potatoes, can I come too?
去楼下仓库吗
Down to the warehouse?
你不害怕吗
Won’t you be scared?
有你在
Not with you.
-我该戴胸罩了 -我不这么想
– I need a bra now. – I don’t think so.
能用你的吗
Can I have one of yours?
我只有两个
I’ve only got two.
你不是说嫌小吗
You said they’ve got too small.
我也没别的了
But I haven’t got anything else.
拜托
Please!
-好吧 -真的吗
– Ok. – Really?
你喜欢皮特 是吧
You like Peter, don’t you?
当然
Mm. Of course.
有多喜欢
How much do you like him?
毫无疑问 比你喜欢得多
Well, more than you do, that’s for sure.
但愿你别对他太凶 安妮
I wish you wouldn’t snap at him, Anne.
他虽然不怎么聪明
I know he’s not very bright,
不过挺有感觉的
but he does have feelings.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
如此接近外面的世界 感觉很奇异
It feels so strange being this close to the outside world.
敢到这里来 你真勇敢
You’re so brave, coming down here.
这是我的工作
It’s my job.
每天晚上我要把门闩上
And I have to bolt the doors each night
早上还要把它打开
and unbolt them again every morning.
安静的时候
Sometimes, when it’s quiet,
我还能听见仓库工的笑声
I can hear the warehousemen laughing.
他们以前都是我朋友
They used to be my friends.
还给我糖果
They used to give me sweets.
摩西 摩西
Mouschi. Mouschi!
它总是跟我下来
He always follows me down.
因为它喜欢你
He loves you, that’s why.
走
Go!
最近我跟皮特经常去阁楼待着
Peter and I have been coming to the attic more and more, lately.
我想我已经爱上他了
I think I’m falling in love with him,
不知道他是否也喜欢我
but I don’t know if he feels the same way about me.
他那么害羞
He’s so shy.
我想父母都是为我们好 你觉得呢
I think they’re playing just for us, don’t you?
有时我就像只被扯去双翼的小鸟
Sometimes I feel like a bird whose wings have been ripped off.
我想要跳舞鸣唱 想去看看外面的世界
I want to dance and whistle, I want to look at the world
感受青春与自♥由♥ 不再担心是犹太人与否
and feel young and free and not worry whether or not I’m jewish.
我只想过得开心点
I just want to have some fun!
大家总是指责我
Everyone’s always getting at me.
我要是说话 就是炫耀
If I talk, I’m showing off.
要是不说 就是无礼 要是累了 就是懒惰
If I don’t talk I’m rude, if I’m tired, I’m lazy.
大人们总是那样
Grown-ups are always like that.
我们与众不同 不是吗
We’re going to be different, aren’t we?
我想搬到东印度群岛
I want to move to the East Indies
种橡胶树为生
and live on a rubber plantation.
我要当个舞者或是电影明星
I’m going to be a dancer or famous
不知道哪个好
movie star, I can’t decide which.
没事 起码我们还能做伴
It’s all right, we’ve got a chaperone.
你们俩是不是把我垫子拿走了
Have you two got my cushion?
抱歉 杜塞尔先生 我们只能找到这个了
I’m sorry, Mr. Dussel, it was the only one we could find.
这上面全是跳蚤
It’ll be covered in fleas.
猫可没坐在上面
The cat didn’t sit on it.
在这里我就不能有件属于自己的东西吗
Can I have nothing to myself in this place?
真是大惊小怪
What a fusspot!
我们来好好吓吓他
Let’s give him a real surprise.
什么
What?
来啊 找点东西来
Come on! Get something!
不行 他会看见的