妈妈 帮帮我
Mother, please stick up for me!
-不要再吵了 -但这太不公平了
– No more arguments, please. – But, it’s so unfair!
别说了 安妮 你为什么总是小题大做
Stop it, Anne! Why do you make everything into such a drama?
我很抱歉 杜塞尔先生
I’m so sorry, Mr Dussel.
你到底要帮谁
Whose side are you on?
你来这里时 杜塞尔先生
When you first came here, Mr Dussel,
你来这里时 我们说好
when you first came here, we agreed
房♥间两人共用
that the room would be shared by the two of us.
早上归我 下午归你
Logically, that would mean I would have the morning
这合情合理
and you’d have the afternoon.
我占用的时间并不多
I’m not asking for that much,
每周两次 多两个小时就行
just two more hours twice a week.
那我去哪里工作
And where would I do my work?
或许我该搬回我侄女
Perhaps I should go back to
在绅士运河上的小诊所去
my nice little surgery on the herengracht?!
你可以到卫生间工作啊
Well, you could always work in the lavatory.
你在那里就待得够久的
You spend long enough in there.
-抱歉 -怎么了 亲爱的
– Sorry. – What is it, dear?
杜塞尔先生的事
It’s Mr Dussel.
我们一会儿再谈好吗
Can we speak later?
我们只有半小时 库格勒先生就得走了
We only have half an hour. Mr Kugler has to go.
安妮 等等
Wait a moment, Anne.
库格勒先生 请稍等一下
Will you excuse me, Mr Kugler?
什么事 亲爱的
What is it, darling?
你能劝劝杜塞尔先生吗
Please say something to Mr Dussel!
妈妈不肯帮我 她和平常一样让人讨厌
Mother won’t help, she’s being horrible, as usual.
好吧
Come on.
我知道这不容易
I know it’s a difficult situation,
你需要私人空间来学习
you need your privacy to study,
我女儿也是
and so does my daughter.
-真是个好老爸 -恕我直言 弗兰克先生
– Good old father. – If I may say so, Mr Frank,
-她是个非常固执的孩子 -安妮
– She’s a very… headstrong child. – Anne!
如果是玛戈特的话 我不用担心
Now, if it were Margot, I wouldn’t mind.
写作对她来说很重要
Writing is very important to her.
我想这是唯一让她觉得
I believe it’s the only way she can
这个世界有意义的事了
make some sense of the world…
在如此悲惨之境能寻得安慰
Find solace in these terrible circumstances.
努力就有希望
Work and hope,
这也是我们对女儿的教导 杜塞尔先生
that’s what we tell our daughters, Mr Dussel.
所以我们才如此重视
That’s why we believe so strongly
孩子们的教育
in their education.
仅有的自♥由♥
The only freedom…
存于思想
is in here.
这是我们对未来的希望
This is our hope for the future.
出于对你的尊重 我同意
Out of respect for you, I’ll agree.
太好了
Yes!
我不想让人说 安妮之所以考试不及格
I don’t want people to say that Anne
都是因为我的缘故
failed her exams because of me.
谢谢你 杜塞尔先生
Thank you, Mr Dussel.
爸爸 这世上我最爱你了
Oh, father, I love you more than anybody else in the world!
那你妈妈呢
What about your mother?
她不像你这么爱我
She doesn’t love me like you do.
安娜 不是这样的
Anna, that’s not true.
杜塞尔先生不爽了两天
Mr Dussel sulked for two days.
真像个小孩子 是吧
So childish of him, don’t you think?
周日没有人过来显得如此冷清
Sundays are so lonely without our helpers.
外面形势更加严峻了
Outside, things are getting worse.
米普上周和我的老师在街头碰面了
Miep met my teacher in the street last week.
我班同学只剩下四个了
There are only four of my classmates left.
她不知道是哪四个人
She didn’t know which ones.
购物归来的妇女发现屋子被封
Women come home from shopping to find their house sealed
孩子不见了
and their children gone.
放学归家的孩子发现父母失踪了
Children come home from school to find their parents disappeared.
-亲爱的米普 非常感谢你 -不客气 我希望…
– My dear Miep, thank you so much! – It’s a pleasure. I hope…
更不幸的是 杜塞尔先生开始工作了
And, to add to our woes, Mr Dussel has started work.
别吵了 声音都传到大街上了
Keep quiet, woman! they’ll hear you in the street!
来个人帮我
Somebody come and help.
帮帮忙 拜托
Somebody, please!
好了 好了
All right, all right.
张开嘴 很快就拔完
Open up. It’ll be over soon.
好了
Done!
下一位
Next?
谢谢你今天帮忙
Gracias por su ayuda hoy.
-那不是希伯来语 -不 是西班牙语
– That’s not Hebrew. – No, it’s Spanish.
西班牙语
Spanish?
是的 意思是 感谢你今天帮忙
Yes, it means, “thank you for your help today.”
你就是在学这个吗
Is that what you’re studying?
我已经达到三♥级♥水平
I’ve reached level three.
告诉你吧
You see,
战争结束后
When the war is over,
夏洛特和我要计划移♥民♥去南美
Charlotte and I plan to emigrate to South America.
-你从没对我说过 -没有
– You never told me. – No.
-晚安 -晚安
– Buenas noches. – Bu…enas no..Ches.
晚安
Buenas noches.
生日快乐 亲爱的安娜
Happy birthday, dear Anna.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
1943年 6月
今天是我十四岁生日 大家对我极尽宠爱
It’s my 14th birthday today and I’ve been thoroughly spoiled.
我得到一本神话集 一罐酸奶
I’ve had a book on mythology, a pot of yoghurt,
-用钱币做的胸针 -我们中最年轻的人
– A brooch made out of a penny… – The youngest among us…
还有
And…
你的生活历经磨难
… your life can be trying,
琐事接踵而至
For we have the chore, of becoming
令你烦恼不已
a terrible bore.
你每天读书学习
You read and study all the day,
决意驱除无聊
determined to keep the boredom away.
越难的问题 越难忍♥受
The more difficult question, much harder to bear,
比如 我到底该穿什么
is, “what on earth do I have to wear?”
我没有短裤 衣服太紧了
I’ve got no more knickers, my clothes are too tight,
背心缩成一条 我看起来真可笑
My vest is a loincloth, I’m really a sight!
想有鞋穿就得削足适履
To put on my shoes I must cut off my toes.
天啊 我要烦恼的事情太多了
Oh, dear, I’m plagued with so many woes!
-谢谢你 爸爸 -安妮 什么东西会响99次
– Thank you, father. – Anne, what goes, “99, thump”?
我不知道 什么
I don’t know. What?
装了木腿的蜈蚣
A centipede with a wooden leg!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
抱歉我没有包装纸
Sorry I haven’t got any wrapping paper.
这些是我侄女的 她用不着了
They’re my niece’s, she’s outgrown them.
-米普 谢谢您 -看看她呀
– Thank you, Miep. – Look at her!
等待初吻的美妙十四岁
Sweet 14 and never been kissed.
笨蛋 是十六岁
It’s 16, stupid.
我的初吻可不是在十六岁
Well if it wasn’t for me!
我觉得自己像在踩高跷
I feel like I’m on stilts,
但我会不断练习 直到习惯为止
but I’ll practise and practise until I get used to them.
我的变化令人欣喜
What’s happening to me is so wonderful,
不仅仅是身体上的变化
and I don’t just mean the changes on the outside of my body,
还有心理上的变化
but the inside too.
安妮
Anne.
-安娜 -每当我来月经时
– Anna! – Whenever I have my period –
目前已经来了三次了
I’ve had it three times now –
虽然每次都伴随着疼痛和凌乱
I feel that despite all the pain and mess,
但那是我甜蜜的秘密
I’m carrying around a sweet secret.
有时 在深夜
Sometimes, at night,
我有一种极强的冲动
I have a terrible urge to…
想要抚摸自己的身体
touch my body.
我羞于对别人提起
I can’t tell anyone,
也没对玛戈特说过
Not even Margot.
-抱歉 -你用吧
– Sorry. – It’s all yours.
父母对性的态度很古怪 不是吗
Parents are so peculiar about sex, aren’t they?
玛戈特不会对我透露只言片语

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!