你在这里干什么 我以为你去瑞士了
What are you doing here? I thought you were in Switzerland.
请坐
Please, sit.
-抽烟吗 -不
– Smoke? – No.
谢谢
And thank you.
魏斯曼说你被卡车带走了
The Weismanns swore they saw you being taken away in a truck.
尼克劳斯先生说你到乡下藏起来了
And Mr Niklaus said that you’d gone into hiding in the country.
伊尔泽怎么样
What’s happened to Ilse?
-谁 -亲爱的 让他喘口气
– Who? – Darling, let him get his breath.
伊尔泽·瓦格纳 她和你住一幢楼
Ilse Wagner. She lives in your building.
她的父母被带走了
The parents were taken away.
我不知道孩子怎样了
I don’t know what happened to the children.

No.
赫尔曼·范达安
Hermann Van Daan.
你认识我妻子 彼得罗妮拉
You know my wife, Petronella,
-当然 -这是我儿子皮特
– Of course! – And this is my son, Peter.
皮特
Peter.
想要咖啡吗 杜塞尔先生
Would you care for a cup of coffee, Mr Dussel?
是代用咖啡 我们冲在水壶里了
It’s ersatz, I’m afraid, and we have to make it in a jug.
因为我没有咖啡机
I’m still waiting for my coffee machine.
你可以加些我们的糖
You can have some of our sugar.
发生什么了 请告诉我们
What’s happening? Please tell us.
六千犹太人被带走了
6,000 jews have gone.
他们开始连精神病人也不放过
They’ve even started to take them out of the lunatic asylums.
据说将有大规模的清洗
There’s talk of mass sterilisation.
求你了 我们等会再说吧
Please. Let’s speak later.
你从没说过
You never told us.
我要走了
I’ve got to go.
直到午饭时间之前我们都要保持安静
Now… we have to keep quiet until lunchtime.
我真的很感激
I’m so very grateful.
我看完了
I’ve finished it.
他为什么要睡这里
Why does he have to sleep here?
-他没其它地方可睡 -可为什么和我睡
– He has nowhere else to go. – But why with me?
他们说我和一个大男人合用一间屋子
They said it would be unsuitable for me to share a room
-有点不合适 -而我却无关紧要
– with a grown man. -And I don’t matter, I suppose.
-他们不是那个意思 -我只是个孩子
– They don’t mean that. – I’m just a child.
他们问过你的意见
They did ask if you minded.
-我能怎么说呢 -安妮
– What was I supposed to say? – Anne,
我真的宁愿和你一个房♥间
I’d much rather be here with you.
这是我的床吗
This is my bed?
这张大的是你的
You’ve got the long one.
我的是椅子撑起来的
We had to prop up my mattress with a chair.
我希望我们能成为很好的室友
I… I hope you’ll find me a pleasant companion.
我许多病人是小孩 我和他们关系很好
Many of my patients are children, I get on very well with them.
我可不是孩子 我十三岁了
I’m not a child, actually. I’m 13.
你可以把你的东西放这里
You can put your things… in here.
我不太喜欢陌生人用我的东西
I’m not exactly delighted at having a stranger use my things,
但因为正当的原因你得学会牺牲
But you have to make sacrifices for a good cause
我很高兴我做到了这点
and I’m glad I can make this small one.
那是谁
Who’s that?
我的未婚妻 洛特
My fiancee, Lotte.
但他很守旧
But he’s ancient.
我能看下吗
Can I have a look?
多好看的金发呀
What lovely blonde hair.
我喜欢这张相片
I like the flick-ups.
-她看起来比你年轻多了 -是的
– She looks much younger than you. – Yes. Yes.
当她发现我不见了之后肯定会惊恐
She’ll be horrified when she finds I’ve gone.
她不知道我在哪里 我也不知道她在哪里
She has no idea where, you see… well, of course, nor did I.
我们离开近四个月了
We’ve been gone for four months now.
我不知道我朋友会怎么想
I don’t know what my friends are thinking,
我不知道他们是否还在那里
I don’t know if they’re still there.
但我们要振作点
But we keep cheerful.
我们必须要保持乐观
We have to stay cheerful.
弗兰克太太 还要土豆吗
More potatoes, Mrs Frank?
谢谢
Thank you.
杜塞尔先生 你要吗
More potatoes, Mr Dussel?
密室之简介章程
“Prospectus for the secret annexe.
一个专为犹太人与其它难民的
“A unique facility for the accommodation
提供膳宿的独特地方
of jews and other displaced persons.
全年免费提供低脂食物
“Open all year round. No charge. Low-fat diet.
洗手间有自来水
“Running water in the bathroom and
和各种隔间
various inside and outside walls.
她还没有说完呢
She hasn’t finished yet.
不允许收听德语新闻
“It is forbidden to listen to german news bulletins,
自觉使用文明礼貌用语
“as only the language of civilised people may be used.
听到了
Hear, hear!
另行通知之前
“no leisure activities allowed outside
不允许进行室外活动
the house until further notice,
但适当运动还是可以的
“though callisthenics are encouraged by management and
晚上六点以后也可以唱歌♥ 完了 你的安妮 上
Singing is allowed after 6.00pm. The end. Yours, Anne.”
晚安 皮姆
Goodnight, Annelies.
晚安 杜塞尔先生
Goodnight, Mr Dussel.
四十七 四十八 四十九 五十
47..48..49..50..
早上好 皮姆
Morning, Annelies.
-早上好 -五十二 五十三 五十四
– Morning. – 52..53..54…
杜塞尔先生是个运动健将 你知道吗
Mr Dussel is a champion sportsman, don’t you know?
他很老了
He’s so old.
他喜欢保持健硕的身体
He likes to keep himself trim.
不像其它的人
Unlike some people I could mention.
你又不和他一起睡
Huh. You don’t have to sleep with him.
他打鼾
And he snores.
-早上好 杜塞尔先生 -大家早上好
– Morning, Mr Dussel. – Morning, everybody.
你肋骨怎么了 范达恩太太
How’s the rib, Mrs Van Daan?
很疼 杜塞尔先生
Very painful, Mr Dussel.
她为什么忽然开始锻炼了
Why’s she suddenly taken up exercises?
我猜她想减她的肥屁♥股♥
To get rid of her fat bottom, I suppose.
就是这里
Just here… just…
杜塞尔先生是训练有素的医生 普蒂
Mr Dussel is a trained medic, Putti.
幸运的是我们这里还有一名专家
We’re lucky to have another expert on the premises.
这也是我的朋友弗兰克先生雇我的原因
That’s why my friend Mr Frank hired me.
这些应该够我们过冬了
These should see us through the winter.
我真希望你卖♥♥的不是调味料
I wish you didn’t have to sell spices.
你为什么不卖♥♥其它东西 比如糖果
Why couldn’t you have chosen something nice, like sweets?
安妮 在战争期间调料比平时更有用
In wartime, Anne, spices are more essential than ever.
可以腌肉 给其它东西调味
To preserve meat, and to flavour its substitutes.
在做果酱时还可以当胶使
And so is pectin, for making jam at home.
她知道的 杜塞尔先生 只是个玩笑
She knows that, Mr Dussel. It was only a joke.
弗兰克妈妈 孩子的代言人
Wow! Mother Frank, the children’s advocate.
在这样的情况下做生意
It must be hard for father,
对爸爸有些困难
trying to run a business from up here.
尤其他还有关节炎
Especially with his arthritis.
今天有个重要的会议
Today there was an important meeting.
明天我们准备好一份合同
We’ll have the contracts prepared for tomorrow.
这场谈判既漫长又乏味
The negotiations were long and boring.
克莱曼先生和库格勒先生已经尽力了
Mr Kleiman and Mr Kugler did their best for us, but…
但结果比我们预期的还糟
it turned out to be more serious than we expected.
这栋楼被卖♥♥了吗
The building’s being sold?
新的主人今天下午来
And the new owner’s coming this afternoon.
过来检查
To look it over.
哦 天呀
Oh, my god.
大家屏住呼吸
All sounds of breathing stopped…
只有八颗心在砰砰直跳
..Eight hearts pounded,
楼梯上传来脚步声 然后是书架的咔嗒声
Footsteps on the stairs, then a rattling on the bookcase…
他那么的近
He’s so close.
这个时刻难以形容
This moment is indescribable.
待在这里 笨蛋
Stay here… idiot!
克莱曼先生
Oh, Mr Kleiman!
我说我把密室的钥匙忘在家里了
I said I’d left the key to the annexe at home.
在春天之前不会接收房♥子
They won’t be taking over the lease until the spring.
那时候战争可能都结束了
War may be over by then.
你自己都不信吧 不是吗
You don’t really believe that, do you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!