最近这周太可怕了
This last week has been terrible.
昨天他们围捕了700个犹太人
Yesterday, they rounded up 700 Jews.
我们的朋友 高司勒斯一家 你记得吧
Our friends, the Goslers, you remember them,
昨天晚上失踪了
they disappeared last night.
一会儿再说这个吧
Please, let’s talk about this later.
大家以为你去了瑞士
People think you’ve gone to Switzerland.
你邻居打电♥话♥给我 说你走得匆忙
Your neighbour rang me, said you’d left in a hurry,
于是我顺便去你家看看有什么遗留
So I went round and searched your place.
这才发现你留的便条
That’s when I found the note you’d left.
什么便条
What note?
上面写着一个苏黎世的地址
It had an address in Zurich written on it.
我让他把便条撕了免得被人看到
I told him to destroy it in case anyone found out.
第二天 所有人都跟我说
Next day, everybody was telling me,
你逃去瑞士了
you’d fled to Switzerland!
你见到我的猫了吗
Did you see my cat?
-什么猫 -它会没事的 亲爱的
– What cat? – She’ll be fine, dear.
施密特夫人会照看好它的
Mrs Schmidt’ll be looking after her.
-它还好吗 -现在是战争时期
– Is she all right? – There is a war on, you know.
我们有比猫更重要的事情要思考
We’ve got more important things on our minds than cats.
那你为什么把自己的猫带来了
So why did you bring yours, then?
伊迪丝 那瓶法国白兰地呢
Edith, where’s that bottle of Cognac?
-法国白兰地 -我们留着为你们接风洗尘
– Cognac? – We kept it for your arrival.
我原本很期盼
I was really looking forward to
范达恩一家的到来
having the Van Daans join us.
现在我不这么认为了
Now, I’m not so sure.
欢迎来到密室 我的朋友
Welcome to the annexe, my friends.
我们真地很感激你 是吧 彼得罗妮拉
We’re very grateful to you, aren’t we, Petronella?
天啊 亲爱的
Oh, my dear.
她过会儿就好了
She’ll be all right.
到了周末 我们可以使用整栋楼
At the weekend, we get the run of the whole building.
今天妈妈让我去楼下洗大家的衣服
Today, mother sent me downstairs to do everyone’s laundry.
安妮
Anne.
然后又教训了我一顿
Then she gave me another one of her lectures.
安娜
Anna!
每件事都和我对着干
Take the opposite view on everything.
我感觉到和她日渐疏远
Every day, I feel myself drifting further away from her.
很难相信一个月前我才过了生日
It’s hard to believe that only a month ago it was my birthday.
我们那时那么快乐
We were so happy.
父亲说我应该对她好点
Father says I should be nicer to her,
但是有时我真想扇她耳光
But sometimes I want to slap her across the face.
你根本不需要往你脸上抹那东西
You don’t need all that stuff on your face.
这不是东西 是化妆品
It’s not stuff, it’s make-up.
这会花光我们的钱
It’s costing us a fortune!
然后你就买♥♥不成烟了 但那不…
Then we can’t afford your cigarettes, but that doesn’t…
我的烟不是奢侈品 是必须品
My cigarettes are not a luxury, it’s a necessity.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
走到街对面的公♥寓♥捡些化妆品来吗
Walk down the street to the apartment and pick up the make-up?
你化装给谁看
Who is it for?
-闭嘴 -你闭嘴
– Ah, shut up! – You shut up!
只有在这上面我才觉得自在
It’s only up here that I can feel free.
很快栗树就要结果了
Soon, there’ll be conkers on the chestnut tree.
不能出去让我有种无法言喻的压抑
Not being able to go outside upsets me more than I can say.
我很害怕我们的藏身处会被发现
And I’m terrified our hiding place’ll be discovered
我们会被打死
and we’ll be shot.
这种想法很是凄凉
That, of course, is a fairly dismal prospect.
安妮
Anne!
-安妮 -皮姆 我能进被窝吗
– Anne! – Pim… can I get in?
-来我这儿吧 亲爱的 -我要皮姆
– Come to me, darling. – I want Pim.
-可以吗 -来吧
– Can I get in? – Come on, then.
-快弄灭 -奥托
– Put that out! – Otto.
-不能有光 -你当然没事 你早就习惯了
– No lights. – It’s all right for you! you’ve been in the trenches!
-我们必须遵守规定 -去他的规定
– We have to have rules. – To hell with the rules!
求你了 爸爸
Please, daddy!
好吧 亲爱的
All right, darling.
好吧
All right.
今天是星期六 仓库管♥理♥员♥没来值班
Today it’s saturday, and the warehousemen aren’t around,
所以我们可以晚点起 然后去洗澡
so we can get up late, and have our baths.
我们在哪里洗都行 但我喜欢在厕所洗
We can go anywhere in the house, but I like to use our toilet.
范达恩先生在皮特的房♥里洗
Mr Van Daan takes his bath in Peter’s room,
范达恩太太还没有洗
While Mrs Van Daan has yet to take a bath.
她在等着找个最好的地方
She’s waiting to see which is the best place.
母亲在客厅洗 用一张屏风隔着
Mother washes in the living room, behind a screen,
父亲在楼下的办公室洗
while father takes his bath in the office downstairs.
我真希望他们能快点洗
I wish they’d all hurry up.
接下来的一个半小时请待在这里
Please stay up here for the next half an hour.
接下来的一个半小时请待在这里
Please stay up here for the next half an hour.
我拿着 我可以拿住 不是很重
I’ve got it. I’ve got it. It’s not heavy. Right, right.
爸爸 水流下来了
Ah, dad… the water!
没用的孩子
Useless boy!
皮特在楼下有收音机的房♥间洗
Peter baths downstairs in the radio room, you see,
他很怕有人会走进屋里看到他
and he’s terrified that someone’s going to walk in on him.
我能行
I’ve got it.
他的预防措施毫无作用 不是吗
His precautions are rather pathetic, aren’t they?
妈妈
Mother!
玛戈特在前面的办公室洗
And Margot baths in the front office,
她让我给她站岗
where she makes me stand guard.
-快点 -你也洗了很长时间
– Oh, do hurry up. – You took long enough.
安妮他们会发现你的
Anne, they’ll see you!
爸爸说我们可以偷偷看
We’re allowed to peek through, father said so.
能看到这么多人真有趣
It’s funny to see all these people.
我常常向他们喷水呢
I used to throw water at them.
你不能这样
You didn’t!
他们常常马上站起来看看是谁
They used to jump up to see where it came from.
现在他们在寻找炸♥弹♥
Now they’re looking up for bombs.
但生活还是要继续
And yet life is carrying on.
有件奇怪的事情
That’s the strange thing.
有一家人在游艇上住
There’s a family living in the barge
他们有一只可爱的狗
They’ve got the sweetest dog.
有次我恰好看到有对犹太夫妻在街上走
Once I even saw a jewish couple, walking along the street.
我感觉我就像看一个世界七大奇观一样
I felt I was gazing at one of the seven wonders of the world.
我有一种滑稽的感觉
It gave me such a funny feeling,
仿佛我该向政♥府♥告发他们
As if I’d denounced them to the authorities.
我们刚从一场火力集中
We’ve just come out of one of the most concentrated
极度猛烈的夜战中拼杀出来
and fiercest night of fighting.
整夜我们在猛攻敌人阵地的一处防线
A night in which we struck hard one particular front
最终成功击穿敌人防御
along the enemies position and struck through.
步兵团配合大量火炮攻击
The infantry attacked with a slew of another shattering
-对不起 -向前推进
– Excuse me. – Artillery bombardment
最终突破
And broke through…
我亲爱的朋友 今天我们有自己的新闻
My dear friends, today we have news of our own.
我们都知道外面是多么可怕
We all know the dreadful things that are happening outside.
如果另一个人加入我们 你们有意见吗
I wonder if you’d consider another person joining us.
-谁 -艾伯特·杜塞尔先生
– Who? – Mr Albert Dussel.
-我知道他 他是个牙医 -他是个令人敬佩的人
– I know him! he’s that dentist. – He’s very respectable.
他现在米普的办公室 等你们的决定
He’s at Miep’s apartment now, waiting for your decision.
为什么是他
But why him?
我的意思是你为什么不让我的表兄妹来
I mean, you wouldn’t let my cousins come.
杜塞尔先生就一个人
Mr Dussel’s a single man.
这里只能再多待一个人
We only have room for one.
-又多了一张嘴 -所以我们都要少吃点
– One more mouth to feed. – So we could all eat a bit less.
那是你的想法
Speak for yourself.
别这么贪婪自私
Oh, don’t be such a greedy guts.
他不会抽你的名贵的烟 对吧
He’s not going to smoke all your precious cigarettes, is he?
行吗
Well?
-好好好 同意 -谢谢亲爱的朋友
– Yes, yes, yes. – Thank you, dear friends.
杜塞尔先生来到办公室
Mr Dussel arrived at the office and
当米普把他带到楼上
when Miep brought him upstairs
告诉他我们在书架后面时
and told him we were behind the bookcase,
他惊讶得差点昏倒
he was so astonished, he nearly fainted.
谢天谢地她没有让他太焦急
Thank goodness she didn’t leave him in suspense any longer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!