振作些 宝贝
Cheer up, my love.
皮姆 你闻到有烟味吗
Pim, can you smell smoke?
伊迪丝
Edith!
-妈妈 -没事的 安娜
– Mother! – It’s all right, Anna.
小锅烧焦了而已 亲爱的
It’s only a saucepan, my love.
没事的
It’s all right.
宝贝 你接着收拾东西好吗
Sweetheart, will you go and finish your unpacking?
去吧 去吧
Please… please.
好孩子
Good girl.
亲爱的
Darling…
我们会没事的
We’re going to be all right.
我们会好起来的
We’re going to be all right.
别这样 别哭
You stop this. Stop it.
这就对了
That’s it.
为了我 坚强起来
Now, come on. You must be strong for me.
一定要坚强
You must be strong.
我也说不清自己的感觉
I don’t know what I feel yet.
就像在一个陌生的寄宿屋度假
It’s like being on holiday in some strange boarding house.
屋子有点潮湿 甚至不太稳当
It’s a bit damp and lopsided, but it’s probably the most
但恐怕是阿姆斯特丹最舒服的藏身之处了
comfortable hiding place in all of Amsterdam.
还不止 是在整个荷兰
No, in all of Holland.
爸爸说得对
Daddy’s right.
我们很幸运
We’re very lucky.
我们首先要做窗帘
The first thing we have to do is sew
这样外面就看不见我们
some curtains so no-one can see us.
慢一点
Slowly.
实际上那东西根本不能叫窗帘
Actually, you can hardly call them that
就是些破布料罢了
since they’re nothing but scraps of fabric.
很有艺术天分啊
Most artistic, isn’t it?
等战争结束了
Perhaps we should sell it to an art gallery
我们应该卖♥♥给艺术馆
when the war’s over.
我们当然没法请医生
We can’t call a doctor, of course…
原因不言而喻
For obvious reasons.
十二点半了
12:30.
好了
It’s all clear.
喝多点水
Have some more water.
米普 见到你真好
Miep, how wonderful to see you.
你见过汉娜莉吗 她有没有问起我
Have you seen Hanneli? Has she asked after me?
我没见过她
No. I haven’t seen her.
但你住她对面啊
But you live opposite her.
你没见过我们学校的人吗
Haven’t you seen anyone from my school?
轻点 亲爱的 你带药了吗 米普
Sssh, dear. Did you get the medicine, Miep?
他今天又找了些俄♥国♥的书
He’s collecting some more Russian books today.
在哪里找的
Where’s he getting them from?
-我没问 -你丈夫真勇敢
– I didn’t ask. – You have a very brave husband.
他是个热心肠的蔬菜商
And a helpful greengrocer!
每天早上八点半我来拿你们的购物清单
I’ll collect your shopping list at 8.30 each morning,
-尽量午饭的时候再过来 -太好了
– and then try and come at lunchtimes. – Please do.
感激不尽
I can’t thank you enough.
小心碰头 我得把那面墙板放低
Watch out for your heads. I had to lower the wall there
这样书橱的位置正好
to make the bookcase fit.
没人会相信里面还有人
Nobody will believe there’s anybody here.
我们的密室绝对隐秘了
Now our secret annexe is truly secret.
我们可以自力更生
We’re making ourselves useful.
今天很有意思 我们给
Today’s been fun. We’ve stoned three
库格勒先生的三箱李子去核
crates of plums for Mr Kugler.
他和克莱曼先生将在战争期间
He and Mr Kleiman are running
经营父亲的生意
father’s office until the war’s over.
他们把果胶做成酱 再加点香料做成香肠
They make pectin for jam and mix up spices for sausages.
为省空间 我把箱子里的东西分成小包
I’ve bagged the crates for our bedroom.
不过很快这里就不只是我们一家了
But we won’t be alone for long.
今天范达恩一家将要加入我们
Today, the Van Daans are joining us.
范达恩先生为我的父亲工作
Mr Van Daan works for my father.
他的鼻子很灵 能分辨各种香料
He’s got a good nose for sniffing spices.
人多了 生活也更有意思
It’ll be much more fun to have other people around.
我不喜欢寂静
I don’t like the quiet.
它让我感到不安
It makes me nervous.
欢迎
Welcome.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
撞到头了
Bumped my head.
我都快喘不过气来了
Phew! I’m quite out of puff.
帽子真好看
What a lovely hat.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, dear.
这是我儿子 皮特
You know our son, Peter.
我在学校看过你
I’ve seen you at school.
-那是什么 -这是慕吉
– What’s that? – This is Moortje.
我们不是说好不带宠物
But we agreed. No animals.
真不公平 为什么他能养猫
It’s not fair. Why should he be allowed a cat?
我跟你说别带上它
I told you not to bring him.
你不让我带慕吉
You didn’t let me bring Moortje.
他会安分的
He’ll be very good.
我会看好他
I’ll look after him.
这孩子爱猫 对吧 宝贝
The dear boy loves his pussycat, don’t you, sweetheart?
再说 你们会感谢这猫的
And besides, you’ll thank us for it.
这地方
This place must be…
肯定有很多老鼠
crawling with mice.
我倒不认为那只猫会添什么麻烦
I don’t expect Peter’s company to amount to much,
但我估计得忍♥受它的主人
but I suppose I’ll have to put up with him.
小心楼梯
Careful on the stairs.
很容易滑倒
They’re a little tricky.
这几级台阶也要小心
Watch these steps, too.
这是我爸妈的房♥间
This is mother and father’s room.
我和玛戈特住这间
And this is where Margot and I sleep.
这是葛丽泰·嘉宝 我喜欢她的电影 你呢
This is Greta Garbo. I love her movies, don’t you?
这是英格兰的伊丽莎白公主
And that’s Princess Elizabeth of
这是玛格丽特·罗斯
England and that’s Margaret Rose.
你对皇室感兴趣吗
Are you interested in royal families, at all?
这是卫生间
This is the bathroom.
早上八点半之前必须洗漱完毕
You have to be finished by 8:30 in the morning.
水槽里有冷水
There’s cold water in the sink,
不过等工人们下班回家了
but when the workers have gone home,
我们就能用我爸爸楼下办公室的厕所
we can use the lavatory in father’s office, downstairs.
还能听无线电广播
And we can listen to the wireless there, too.
这边
Come on!
你能不能帮帮忙
Would you please, help.
我正在弄呢
I am.
这是公共的客厅
This is the living room for all of us,
但你父母晚上睡在这里
but your parents will sleep in it at night.
克莱曼先生弄了个折叠床
Mr Kleiman’s made them a fold-up bed.
这是你的房♥间
This is your room.
很舒服 不是吗
Isn’t it cosy?
过来 到上面来
Come on. Come up here.
这是我最喜欢的地方
And this is my favourite place of all.
在这里不用轻声细语
We can make more noise up here.
还可以开窗户
And we’re allowed to open the windows
呼吸新鲜空气
so we can breathe the fresh air.
那是西教堂的塔
That’s the tower of the Westerkerk.
妈妈讨厌那钟声 但我喜欢
Mother hates the bells, but I love them.
它让我想起外面的世界
They remind me of the outside.
不开心的时候我会来这里
I come up here when people get on my nerves.
你♥爸♥妈会烦你吗
Do your parents ever annoy you?
我爸妈就会 尤其是我妈
Mine do, especially mother.
-我能抱抱它吗 -它有点害羞
– Can I hold him? – He’s a bit shy.
-他真像个娘们 -嘘 他只是害羞
– He’s such a clot. – Shh! he’s just shy.
附近那么多男孩 为什么偏偏他搬来
Of all the boys around, we have to have him.
我觉得他人不错
I think he’s rather sweet.
玛戈特 你觉得谁都不错
Margot, you always think the best of everybody.
他只是不会和女孩子相处 而且很惊恐
He’s not used to girls and he’s frightened.
我们都很惊恐
We’re all frightened.
他们刚刚死里逃生
They had a very narrow escape.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!